Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

southcoaster

It must be about a ten hour drive? It’d make much more sense and be more pleasant to leave earlier in the day and stop over night.
I dread to think what time they will be arriving at her parents.

Reactions: 6

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
They are all flogging the Dulux product …..she’s as charismatic as a dog turd and has absolutely not encouraged me to try it. Influencer my arse …..
Yeah she’s fucking useless. if she wanted to actually advertise the paint she should have shown her actually using the product - talking through how easy it is to use/how it goes on the wall etc
her doing these boring, clumsy time jumping videos are shit and she isn’t good enough with her editing to pull them off - it just looks so amateur

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Scottish tap water is devine 😂 fucking hell, shes lost the plot, water is water 😂
Nahhhhh the water in Scotland is far different to the water in the South of England- completely different taste

Sure Sarah - it’s Instagram not saving the #ad and won’t let you edit!! Not you yet again breaching ASA rules for the 3rd time in a week.
I do laugh at how often she constantly blames this kind of thing on Instagram…. it’s so fucking transparent. What, Instagram works perfectly fine for everyone else but it doesn’t work properly for her?! Does she seriously think that anyone buys this horseshit?!!!!!

Last edited:

Onthehop

VIP Member
I totally get that some people need to use kids clubs as they need the respite. But these two just do it because they are selfish and want to swan about acting the big I AM.
My kids are too old for this cruise anyway but I would be completely ‘uninfluenced’ by these morons.
2 days away and they need Respite during that time from their children???? They really should never have become parents.

• Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
There useless why video and post that instead of dealing with the behaviour... Weirdly Rob calling him by his middle name what a wetwipe

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
just watched her St Andrews vlog what a waste of 5 minutes of my life, wonder if shes planning on redecorating as she loved the hotel so much it might be time to loose the 50 shades of beige
Lordy that hotel was like a fucking optical illusion - the mad patterned carpets and crazy wall paper - it was like looking at a magic eye picture while on a bad acid trip!!!!!

I wonder if it will be a flight that necessitates them getting up at 2am to travel to Heathrow to catch the flight.
This all seems deceptively straightforward…..
Suspect mummy and daddy Sarah have booked snd paid for them as will make their lives a lot easier. The children won’t be totally exhausted when they take up full time nannying duties the second they step through the door whilst Sarah prances off to do a work out and book her eyelash top up or whether. Sorry, I mean carry out very important top secret MOD contractor work

Unknown5

VIP Member
I totally get that some people need to use kids clubs as they need the respite. But these two just do it because they are selfish and want to swan about acting the big I AM.
My kids are too old for this cruise anyway but I would be completely ‘uninfluenced’ by these morons.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Looks like she didnt pay out for an Internet package 😂.
That room must be some sort of mini suite as it has a bath. As far as im aware (disney may be different) normal cabins only have a shower.

*turns out after research Disney do offer a bath in most staterooms.

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
A BUGGY hahahahahahhs fucking hell, he is One of the oldest in his year at school. Yet cant listen to instructions, can’t put his own shoes on, runs off in public 😮 WOWzers. Have you ever seen her practise any letters, number recognition, writing his name? NEVER. Never even seen her kids doing art work or puzzles. She literally has them home to watch tv then straight back to which ever facility will let them in the earliest. She is a fuck job. Nursery have brought that kid up. What has she actually done… apart from complain about him, use him for social media and berate him online.

rob had to stay and watch the cats. Yeah right pull the other one. Probably sick of his wife &
her family more like.
I remember when Isla started school and she was amazed Isla wrote her name. I was suprised she couldnt already from nursery because her name is pretty simple, mostly lines.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’m not a cruise fan or a Disney fan so it looks like a sort of personal hell for me. I can’t believe how expensive it is. £3000?? That’s a hell of a lot of money for what it is. Is it 3k for three days? Or is an actual proper cruise for that cost more than a couple of days?
We did a royal caribbean cruise to america from Southampton, 2 weeks and then a flight home and it was only something like £1,800 each. Disney cruises are very expensive!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Wow, she’s just shown how self absorbed she is. The sad news that Sarah Harding has died and she puts it on her stories between a swipe up for her dress and a picture of Rob and L at the garden centre for lunch 😡

• Sick
  • Sad

Shoegal17

VIP Member
My eyes! My eyes!

No offence if anyone likes them but they’re the most horrific footwear I have ever seen! When I was a kid (in Aberdeen) there was a man who sold newspapers outside Frasers and he had a built up shoe…to my (traumatised) eyes, they look like the summer version of that…

View attachment 711078
The newspaper mannies always had one built up shoe 👞🤣 just had a flashback there 🤣

• Haha

mingbag

She went on a trek… hardly Olympic standard 😂 the horses follow each other down a trail on autopilot 🙄

superxo1

Chatty Member
Is Isla in year 3 now? If so she’ll have to start paying for school dinners now for her, so maybe that’s why she’s gone for packed lunch. L will be ok on the free lunches. I wonder if Isla gets half a sandwich in a lunch box at school - also some of the shite she puts on the weaning plates the school might not allow in a lunch box - maybe our source on the inside can confirm?? 🧐🧐
The school won’t let hardly any of that crap she calls lunch in at all. Majority of the kids in juniors have school dinners as they love them!

Reactions: 5