Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LEK

I know you shouldn’t generalise but I’ve noticed at school that on the whole it’s the wealthy families with the scruffy looking old uniform and the less well off families seem to look immaculate. My mum would say that’s why they’re rich, because they’re tight 😆
Charlotte Taylor is exactly the same, and it’s not the ironing or lack of because uniforms are made with anti crease technology these days. I don’t iron but I hang everything up and there’s no creases. If there were though, I’d have to get the iron out!

Reactions: 5

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I would mostly like to know how long her lunch break is 🤣 drive into town and back and two shopping centres!

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Well at least she’s got AD marked clearly. Probably read here and didn’t want another report to the ASA to deal with. I bet this is not Disney or the cruises that chooses the influencers. It’ll have come via an agency. It’s all for the 10k swipe up. They don’t care about much else.
what I will say is that I know two families who’ve just done cruises and both families now have Covid. They were vaccinated and tested on arrival but now are both at home feeling rough/isolating with Covid and + Covid tests. I guess if they get it she will probably still go trotting off “home” to be cared for by her family, can you imagine if they did all get it? 🤦‍♀️ Not that I want them to get sick but it would serve them all right!

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Free holiday for her kids, she would never take them fun places if she had to pay... Oh even better a kids club.. Like she doesn't even get in the pool with them.. I shouldn't even be surprised she doesn't know how to talk to them never mind play.

Mama and her cocktails.. That twat should never have had children 😂
Shes definitely someone who should of been sterilized.

• Heart

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
All the accounts promoting the Dulux are home accounts or pet accounts. Some of them are not awful. At least they are not ridiculously stupid wooden reels aka Sarah’s attempt… 🤦‍♀️

skylark13

VIP Member
Goodness if this is a gifted Disney tour Sarah is going to be insufferable (for a change). Totally agree gifting to her - and influencers at all - would seem v questionable by brands PR-wise.

The most chilling bit of that story about the push chair is that she finished it with “bless him”. She’s clearly furious and you can imagine the lecture he got in public from her. For her to tell us all that (like why,m has she told us?) and then finish it with “bless him” shows how much she uses that kind of language to gloss over the shitty things she says and does.
That’s what I thought too. I knwo some kids do run off at every opportunity but there are ways to teach them not to.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She can’t be doing a Disney cruise on Wednesday then. Surely Sarah wouldn’t stoop so low as to do that without her kids. Oh who am I kidding

PennyLane

Does anyone follow any of the other instamums that are on the cruise? Would be interesting to see if they put their children in the kids club too. Actually wondering whether it's part of the AD criteria (or am I being too kind here?! 🤣)

Because surely, surely nobody would do this otherwise on a 2 day disney cruise