Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
View attachment 762152
First off - that “shacket” is BOGGING. It looks like a painter/decorators overalls. It’s shapeless and just horrible. Burn it.

why does Sarah always look like a man? She’s so masculine. Literally looks like a man with long hair.

laughing at her caption - claims that being awkward isn’t like her at all…..🤣 okkkkkkkay Sarah. No. You are the most wooden, awkward, strange people ever!!!
We've been out of lockdown since March. Good to use it as an excuse to beg for Jess and Lucie to include you more.

Reactions: 6

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm not much of a Lara Jarvis fan either but the contrast between ADs on Lara and Sarah's stories is huge. Lara at least attempts to make it professional and informative. You get the impression that Lara actually enjoys spending time with her sons, isn't just doing it for an AD or insta content.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
It’s very expensive, around £3000 for a 3 day cruise and that’s a pretty basic cabin.
Unfortunately people will pay purely because it’s Disney.
Their kids club is one of the worst in the industry too.
It was gifted

• Angry

hansublime

Them portions are normal size

she has photo shopped her waist, legs and ankles on the latest photo. She needs help but sadly looks like people around her don’t care. Selfish to pass it on to the kids

Veronica

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely fucking off her trolley. It’s not funny, it’s disgusting and shows why you take your shoes off when you get home 🤢
Exactly.......who the hell would imply its funny...... Who ever gets any joy out of standing in poop.... Hence why I check my garden numerous times a day!

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Not happy being with your in laws haha ….bloody bellend Also tagging Hannah Michalak….so desperate for attention.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
If I read haha on her caption once more I’m going to have to break her fingers. Or her phone. Sarah stop fucking doing that, it makes you sound demented. Yes, and you are awkward, you sound it in your captions and fuck me you look it in those poses too

Grayson

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she has to share it all. I mean, I’ll post the odd food pic if I cook something fancy or whatever but every single boring meal??

Also I’m almost impressed how much “content” she wrings out of those poor kids given she barely sees them 😳
I think it stems from her ED and "look, Im okay feeding my kids" "look at my meal, I'm eating" I think it's all her trying to prove she doesn't struggle anymore when in fact, the fact she tries to show every mundane and frankly poor meal (nutrition, filling and age appropriate wise) all she's doing is highlighting she is still suffering the effects of her ED in my opinion.

PennyLane

Not really selling it is she. Looked at Toby and Roo (turns out I was already following, had to clue who they were!) and hers looked a bit better!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Them driving at night is obviously not working with Isla anymore as she seems to wake when they stop.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Had a nosey at TobyandRoo today. Youd have thought they were on a different ship to Sarah!
Sarah weirdly had all the same questions as them though on the Q&A.

Do we think she will foster a refugee from her latest story? Theyve got the room to do so.

bobs

Chatty Member
She will be pissing off the people in the cabin below with her jumping reels of badly fitting "cruise outfits"

Oh.... But how Sarah will lord it up thinking she's something special on her gifted trip. Can't wait for the instacringe posts.
Tingo shouts:
-her in mickey ears and a mini dress whilst the rest of the family are in mismatched clothes.
- boomerangs of her and Rob with a cocktail on deck with no kids in sight
- every other post having "ha ha" written in it
You’re missing her posting a ‘funny story’ from that tingo list

• Haha