Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid witch STILL doesn’t clearly label her advert. the #Ad is meant to be at the very start of the Block of text - not at the very end.

Reactions: 11
I think this is more my point too that I didn't make clear above. Yes I don't doubt kids clubs have their place, I've never felt the need but on a longer holiday I could see a benefit to a day or an evening. But they couldn't couldn't manage to spend 2 full days with their children, that's disgusting. And the kids clubs were full which means lots of others do it too. It doesn't make sense why they wouldn't want to enjoy it with their children
Were they full though or are we just taking Sarah’s word on that one? 🤥 tobyandroo said her kid asked to go to a kids club and she enjoyed it but they don’t usually use them… so she wouldn’t of pre-booked her into one, so surely if it was full, her kid couldn’t just go to it…

Or I’m massively overthinking that one 😂

Reactions: 7
Were they full though or are we just taking Sarah’s word on that one? 🤥 tobyandroo said her kid asked to go to a kids club and she enjoyed it but they don’t usually use them… so she wouldn’t of pre-booked her into one, so surely if it was full, her kid couldn’t just go to it…

Or I’m massively overthinking that one 😂
I had thought exactly the same

Reactions: 3
I imagine Disney aren't getting as many booking for kids clubs as they hope so are getting influencers to do the hard sell. Hasn't worked because sharing some slime and colouring in wouldn't make me want to be apart from my children if I was on a disney cruise. Be like sending a babysitter to take your kids to see Father Christmas.

Reactions: 11
I imagine Disney aren't getting as many booking for kids clubs as they hope so are getting influencers to do the hard sell. Hasn't worked because sharing some slime and colouring in wouldn't make me want to be apart from my children if I was on a disney cruise. Be like sending a babysitter to take your kids to see Father Christmas.
No it’d be like getting a babysitter so you and your partner could go and see Father Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a headache when she had to be with the children, but well enough to duck off out to get her lashes done though!

Reactions: 14
You've hit the nail on the head!!!

Reactions: 8
This is what Disney cruises are like. Set out in ‘stations’ where children can do activities - even the childcare staff aren’t allowed to engage or touch the children. They just guide them through the activity. So bland and boring. Other cruise companies have high energy kids programs.

This is what Disney cruises are like. Set out in ‘stations’ where children can do activities - even the childcare staff aren’t allowed to engage or touch the children. They just guide them through the activity. So bland and boring. Other cruise companies have high energy kids programs.
Wow the Magic just never starts! ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we assume no one has asked her questions about the cruise due to her radio silence since yesterday 🤣 or has he #ad for dulux made people miss the story with the question box 🙄. Liza and Toby and Roo have answered quiet a lot of people’s questions 🧐.

Hate the fact these freeloaders get gifted endless amounts of trips ect pandemic literally didn’t effect them… meanwhile other folk can’t even afford a caravan holiday !

Reactions: 17
Her engagement on that Dulux ad, 7 comments and 4 are from her. These companies need to look at this more than number of followers🙄
On the Disney post someone said sorry they didn’t chat and she replied it’s always so manic with the kids around. Er Sarah, you chucked them in kids club so you didn’t have them anywhere near you 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
coincidence… all the questions on their stories are very similar 🙄
God she makes it SO obvious when she’s talking to herself like this. It’s the same when she posts on Rob’s Instagram page pretending to him and responding to her own posts on her page. It’s just embarrassing not to mention bleeping batshit crazy

Reactions: 10
Only Sarah can love her child she sticks in nursery any chance she can get “TOO” much!!
EB573105-F924-496E-819C-0E0535526C59.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.