Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that last picture on her Instagram can anyone else see Captain Birdseye’s inner animal trying to escape….🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually looked at the cruise (what can I say, covid has done strange things to us all)

But all she's done with this "press trip" is confirm I'm absolutely not missing out by not going!
It's sad that it's been confirmed that spaces for kids club fill up fast, who would opt to send their kids, it doesn't make sense! We do a weeks holiday and don't once consider using the kids club, maybe that's just me? I just like being with my kids all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has literally picked the shittest pictures in her grid post. There are 3 pictures of the bleeping waffles - you can buy a Mickley shaped waffle anywhere!! And the swimsuit pic looks so cold, wet and miserable. She only used that one because she is in a swimsuit and wants compliments.

So sad that she was given this trip for free, not worthy at all.

Reactions: 11
...and now she's got a headache! Or is it 'cos you're at home, chores need doing and children need looking after!

Reactions: 10
We did a royal caribbean cruise to america from Southampton, 2 weeks and then a flight home and it was only something like £1,800 each. Disney cruises are very expensive!
It would give me the proper rage to pay so much for a Disney cruise to see so many of these freeloaders lording it up for free. I actually thought it looked a bit tit. Cabins looked tired and the decor was yuk and the communal areas looked tired.

Reactions: 9
Out of 12 posts 7 are Ads she has done a lot adverts recently.
1A7D4070-15B8-46AB-A224-CFD82142F6AA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually looked at the cruise (what can I say, covid has done strange things to us all)

But all she's done with this "press trip" is confirm I'm absolutely not missing out by not going!
It's sad that it's been confirmed that spaces for kids club fill up fast, who would opt to send their kids, it doesn't make sense! We do a weeks holiday and don't once consider using the kids club, maybe that's just me? I just like being with my kids all the time!
Me too we’ve used kids club once (and we’ve been on many holidays over the years), for 1/2 a day and our children hated it. They wanted to be with us. We missed them too.

Reactions: 8

When ours were little we often booked holidays with kids clubs so the kids could go if they wanted but never ever used them. Our kids wanted to be with us and being as their dad worked long hours and barely saw them during the normal working week and I worked long hours three days a week, holidays were times to spend together reconnecting. They even used to like coming shopping with us to the local supermarkets as they loved to see the different things on sale compared to home. Admittedly occasionally it would have been nice to have a couple of hours grown up time but enjoying our children was more important. We have nothing but grown up holidays now and I really miss those days (mostly!)

• Heart
I love a kids club, but on a DISNEY CRUISE a holiday centered around kids…it’s crazy to use one.

Especially when the pair of them couldn’t pick Lachlan out of a line up at this point

Reactions: 11
So an Ad post to promote a family Disney cruise and she uses the main photo of..... a picture of herself at a adults only lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love a kids club, but on a DISNEY CRUISE a holiday centered around kids…it’s crazy to use one.

Especially when the pair of them couldn’t pick Lachlan out of a line up at this point
A 2 day Disney cruise and they put the kids into childcare. it’s unbelievable. they should never have had children; they are awful and those kids deserve so much better than that useless paid of selfish muppets.

Reactions: 17
A 2 day Disney cruise and they put the kids into childcare. it’s unbelievable. they should never have had children; they are awful and those kids deserve so much better than that useless paid of selfish muppets.
I think this is more my point too that I didn't make clear above. Yes I don't doubt kids clubs have their place, I've never felt the need but on a longer holiday I could see a benefit to a day or an evening. But they couldn't couldn't manage to spend 2 full days with their children, that's disgusting. And the kids clubs were full which means lots of others do it too. It doesn't make sense why they wouldn't want to enjoy it with their children

Reactions: 15
I think this is more my point too that I didn't make clear above. Yes I don't doubt kids clubs have their place, I've never felt the need but on a longer holiday I could see a benefit to a day or an evening. But they couldn't couldn't manage to spend 2 full days with their children, that's disgusting. And the kids clubs were full which means lots of others do it too. It doesn't make sense why they wouldn't want to enjoy it with their children
But the kids club seemed like a glorified babysitter with colouring and slime making. Id expect more from a Disney cruise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.