Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's using the same words and lines to describe everything

"It's amazing"
"It's incredible"

Have any of the other influencers on board put their kids in the kids club? I was wondering if it was a requirement of their advertising.... I mean 99% not likely...

Reactions: 7
I've seen a few insta mums who have been on the ship and they haven't mentioned the kids club bar one who said her wee one asked to go to see what it was like...and it sounds tit! Everyone else's footage is great bright colourful informative and more importantly looks fun! If anything has highlighted she needs to give it up its this!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are so not Disney people …..I’m not my idea of hell. My cats sick has more warmth then her posts …..she’s supposed to be promoting an experience!

I like Disney, not in a raging Disneyholic way but have enjoyed holidays that have involved Disney in Florida, California and many moons ago Paris. I appreciate that the parks are incredibly expensive but they do what they say on the tin etc.
However, this ‘cruise’ looks absolutely shite (price, boat, Disney magic levels) and nothing that Sarah has shown would make me want to take my kids on that as a treat. As for her constant overly sweet voice saying how ‘incredible’ everything is is just nauseating 🤢

Reactions: 15
D66DF6E8-CA13-4B57-A35F-F913A99D9BD8.jpeg

They are not selling this trip to me. It looks freezing. Look at Isla shivering there.

Reactions: 14
God I wish she was just get off this damn ferry, the second hand embarrassment is getting too much.

Reactions: 12
I know someone was wondering earlier..... There are definitely normal paying mere mortals on there too as I know someone who is currently on it! You’d be fuming with these idiots rocking up for free wouldn’t you!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think mama Sarah should take some advice from other instamums.... imagine wanting to spend time as a family on a children’s Disney cruise.. or ever for that matter 😂
Can you imagine Rob and Sarah, bet they were first in the queue to get onboard then I bet they sprinted to the kids club booking desk. That's probably what all the HIIT was for, just training for that one moment where speed was of the essence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know someone was wondering earlier..... There are definitely normal paying mere mortals on there too as I know someone who is currently on it! You’d be fuming with these idiots rocking up for free wouldn’t you!
Tell them to complain about these idiots getting stuff for free / pressing some buttons and how insulting it is to other guests !

Can you imagine Rob and Sarah, bet they were first in the queue to get onboard then I bet they sprinted to the kids club booking desk. That's probably what all the HIIT was for, just training for that one moment where speed was of the essence.
I’d hope that the ‘paying’ guests got first refusal in everything or they’d be kicking off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor I in that photo, too small dress and those sandals look so uncomfortable and clumpy.
Buy them some appropriate clothes and shoes that are actually the right size.
Everything is scruffy, uncomfortable, too short and too tight!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor I in that photo, too small dress and those sandals look so uncomfortable and clumpy.
Poor child, I bet she d rather have been in trousers/shorts and a t shirt. You can tell she does nt like these type of clothes at all. Even a lovely jump suit would have looked better and those shoes!!!!! What a shame x

Reactions: 12
Agreed. Poor Isla. Especially the shoes - they are so f***ing ugly.

Why are all their clothes too small? Islas dress is too tight on here and seriously it’s not warm enough for that anyway, those sandals she’s got her in are ridiculous- far too big! And even Rob needs to upsize in his tshirt

It would be unusual for them to eat with the children. And how exciting the kids club sounded, colouring in and marching 🙄

“it’s just so magical I almost cried again”
At the waiters carrying lanterns?! Ok then.

And she doesn’t have a sweet tooth AT ALL. Please everyone just remember that, she’s told us often enough while eating sweet things and really enjoying them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t have a sweet tooth…until something sweet is given to her for FREE then she can’t get enough of it 🙄 Grabby mare.

Reactions: 20
She's using the same words and lines to describe everything

"It's amazing"
"It's incredible"

Have any of the other influencers on board put their kids in the kids club? I was wondering if it was a requirement of their advertising.... I mean 99% not likely...
I had a look at Tobyandroo omg she is much better at it than boring unprofessional Sarah. Toby and Roo hers is world apart from Sarah she had put effort in to her stories Sarah’s are just dull beige and boring. You can see why Sarah has stuck just past 40,000 she is crap at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sarah refuses to buy larger sizes even when her children obviously need them. That dress on Isla is cutting into her armpits, looks so uncomfortable.

I’ve just looked at prices for Saturday to Monday and it’s £1250
Still have absolutely no desire to book it though! The Disney shaped waffles and dressed up characters haven’t sold it to me…..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.