Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 comments on that hilariously bad reel last night… (not including her replies to comments) and they are all comments from other Insta Hun‘s…. no
comments on there from actual genuine followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Wish we could do this every sunday'..... She means leave her mum and brother to play with her kids which she films them on her phone. Yeah, I bet you you do Sarah.

Reactions: 14
It breaks my heart that something so simple but fun as a board game & she has to take photos of it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And as usual, She’s got to tell everyone how Lachlan is ruining it. Maybe if you spent time with him teaching him how to play games, take turns etc it would help him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
And you can hear that waste of space of a father calling Lachlan by his middle name as presumably both parents arses are on her parents sofa watching instead of joining in.

Years to come Lachlan can write 'funny story.. Both my parents were a pair of c**ts who shared every detail of my childhood on social media so I sued their arses off and have nothing to do with them hahaha'.

Reactions: 18
And as usual, She’s got to tell everyone how Lachlan is ruining it. Maybe if you spent time with him teaching him how to play games, take turns etc it would help him.
Exactly! Children require some guidance! She just wants other people to bring her children up as she can’t be bothered. No wonder she wants to live near her mum. Poor woman will end up doing everything.

There useless why video and post that instead of dealing with the behaviour... Weirdly Rob calling him by his middle name what a wetwipe

Reactions: 6
Her brothers face 👀 obviously fed up lachlans behaviour! My 4 year old has the exact same game and can manage to take turns at it I would have thought with the amount of time he's spent at nursery that would be one thing he would be good at...sharing/taking turns? I'm starting to wonder about this nursery anyone else???

There useless why video and post that instead of dealing with the behaviour... Weirdly Rob calling him by his middle name what a wetwipe
Her and Rob are probably sitting pissed on the sofa. Bet her family are exhausted after a visit from that lot. No wonder they never visit they know what’s in store.

Reactions: 7
Her brothers face 👀 obviously fed up lachlans behaviour! My 4 year old has the exact same game and can manage to take turns at it I would have thought with the amount of time he's spent at nursery that would be one thing he would be good at...sharing/taking turns? I'm starting to wonder about this nursery anyone else???
The nursery is shocking. Its literally a free for all!

Saw this picture on instagram and it made me think of Sarah.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise until I saw that Dulux reel that Sarah was into Lolita fashion!

She looks like she’s shoved herself into her daughters dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didnt she recently talk crap about dulux? Wasnt that what she put on Lachlans walls and she said she wanted to change it to that farrow and ball (definitely got that name wrong!)

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep jumping and clicking then changing shot on her reels? She has zero charisma, zero acting ability and zero personality. She’d be better off doing a straight presentation to camera…keep it simple and straight to the point, talk slowly and speak like a grown up woman instead of a lispy little girl.

That looks like new plaster in the room she’s showing too. Firstly, it’s hardly a refresh if it’s never been painted and secondly anyone with a genuine knowledge of interiors/DIY/house Reno like this clown claims would know you need to mist coat fresh plaster first and you cannot just paint straight onto it.

Absolute wet wipe and crappy misleading ad as per usual.

If she is going on the Disney Cruise I bloody hope it’s not an Ad or been paid for, genuine Disney vloggers aren’t getting ads for it ! Although some have been on through friends or family being cast members.

But if she is going I bet she’s fuming that she didn’t get on this week, Brummymummy was on there ! Saw her on Victoria’s (Disney in detail) insta post 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.