Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear the reel of her with the dress 🙈 I can't unsee it but I wish I could.

Oh Sarah, I didn't think you could embarrass yourself more than dressing up in your wedding dress last year but you are doing your best. Like a spoilt little girl showing off her new party dress. Why is that gormless mug of a husband enabling her in this farce?

Reactions: 18
Oh my god Sarah that reel - what an absolute riddy!! (Is riddy just a Glasgow thing? It comes from red faced) I’m cringing so hard for her…the saggy boobs, the jump, the ungainly walk, the crappy camera skills (that big tumshie Rob no doubt…poor bastard)

Reactions: 12
She’s just so….. awkward And so manly. And please lord someone confiscate that hideous dark lipstick from her - it’s awful.

Reactions: 14
I don't know what is worse, the jump, the walk, the little spin round or the stupid fake smile on her face.

Any normal person would have realised just how tit it is and just not bothered to share it. It isn't like she hasn't already shared enough of the anniversary night away already.

Reactions: 15
I don't know what is worse, the jump, the walk, the little spin round or the stupid fake smile on her face.

Any normal person would have realised just how tit it is and just not bothered to share it. It isn't like she hasn't already shared enough of the anniversary night away already.
It’s just awkward from start to finish isn’t it. She can’t walk properly in those hideous shoes she hit on, so she’s stomping around like shes tit hersel, the dress is disgusting and is far too short for her, she’s build like a brick tit house and looks like a man in a dress, her hair looks terrible and that daft dark lip colour looks stupid and she just can’t move with any grace or fluidity- she stumbles around and moves so awkwardly and she just looks wooden & uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just caught up with her reel and came straight here for the comments 🤣 What the actual duck goes on in her head! Just when I think I can’t cringe any more for her she posts that reel 🤣 My god Sara, have some self respect. Their anniversary trip makes me sad really as the only relationship being celebrated was that between Sara and her phone. Rob and Sara have the sex appeal of two planks of wood. Zero chemistry. I can’t believe they went away and by what Sara documents and then the editing for that reel must’ve only spent about 2 seconds together off camera. Sad

Reactions: 15
I just caught up with her reel and came straight here for the comments 🤣 What the actual duck goes on in her head! Just when I think I can’t cringe any more for her she posts that reel 🤣 My god Sara, have some self respect. Their anniversary trip makes me sad really as the only relationship being celebrated was that between Sara and her phone. Rob and Sara have the sex appeal of two planks of wood. Zero chemistry. I can’t believe they went away and by what Sara documents and then the editing for that reel must’ve only spent about 2 seconds together off camera. Sad
I know. She’s literally spent the entire time glued to her phone. The entire trip away was purely for Instagram content. She is addicted to her phone, I genuinely believe that. She can’t seem to do anything at all without filming it and posting it on Instagram. And the fact that Rob just goes along with it… He’s just as bad.

Reactions: 10
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh. Poor lady is clearly desperate to be part of the instahun thing, and she can’t see how embarrassing this is. She acknowledged it wasn’t great but posted anyway, which is kind of brave, but I don’t think she can realise how cringe it is. I hope she gets a reality check soon, this is car crash viewing.

Reactions: 12
Anyone got any spare bleach for my eyes??? WTF was that …..she was like a 14 year old on a date ….. no class. Sarah little tip ….don’t have your yams and legs out at the same time …it screams chav…or dress a bit more classy? I know it takes time to find your fit in style but you dress like you’ve raided a charity shop in the dark …..

Reactions: 9
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh. Poor lady is clearly desperate to be part of the instahun thing, and she can’t see how embarrassing this is. She acknowledged it wasn’t great but posted anyway, which is kind of brave, but I don’t think she can realise how cringe it is. I hope she gets a reality check soon, this is car crash viewing.
Shes 34, she needs to grow up and realise the 'instahun' thing is bullshit anyway. Theyre all nasty witches.
She needs to dump the hunt for 'fame' and concentrate on her 2 children. I cant feel sorry for her, she puts herself in this awkward situations knowing itll never work.

Reactions: 22
Her whole life and everything she plans and does, she does with Instagram in mind. She plans lunches, days out, overnight stays all with getting a photo or cringe reel for the gram in mind. It must be exhausting. What are you trying to prove and who who are you trying to impress Sarah? This isn’t high school anymore where you do and wear things to fit in with the cool kids. You are a grown woman with a job, house and kids. You do not need to try and impress strangers and get likes from them. The worst part is that she will have another baby, not because she wants one (she hardly wants the 2 she has) but so she can post photos and videos of the poor wee thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her whole life and everything she plans and does, she does with Instagram in mind. She plans lunches, days out, overnight stays all with getting a photo or cringe reel for the gram in mind. It must be exhausting. What are you trying to prove and who who are you trying to impress Sarah? This isn’t high school anymore where you do and wear things to fit in with the cool kids. You are a grown woman with a job, house and kids. You do not need to try and impress strangers and get likes from them. The worst part is that she will have another baby, not because she wants one (she hardly wants the 2 she has) but so she can post photos and videos of the poor wee thing.
The only people she should be trying to impress is her children but she doesnt even try with them.

Reactions: 14
I would love to know how much money she actually earns from instagram- is it worth your self respect, do you think? Or having a camera shoved in your kids faces for strangers to watch.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know how much she was paid for that recent picnic app. It was utterly crap. I don’t think they get paid before they do the work so I’d like to think the brand would look at it and tell her it’s pants and she won’t get paid… honestly, it really was crap. Mind you if you look for the tag she’s used all the people paid to do that add seemed to use candles and ridiculous plants and things to do theirs too, so they were obviously given a brief. Doesn’t make me want to buy the brand any more than I did before. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.