Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would absolutely hate if a family member/anyone took pictures/videos of me without my knowledge.

I hate being out with friends who are constantly on their phones and uploading to socials instead of just enjoying the moment!

Reactions: 11
I think they will be going on the Disney at Sea cruise. It’s departing from Southampton next week. Adults need to be double jabbed and kids need PCR tests. I was looking at taking my kids but didn’t want to spend £2K for 2 nights!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think they will be going on the Disney at Sea cruise. It’s departing from Southampton next week. Adults need to be double jabbed and kids need PCR tests. I was looking at taking my kids but didn’t want to spend £2K for 2 nights!
Good shout, I heard that advertised in the radio. Obviously why she needs her eyelashes done 🐷 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cos sailor Rob will love to spend his time off on a ship 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well thank duck the kids will be doing something ‘very FUN’ next week. Until then it’s Sarah’s fun every day. What does rob the blob do whilst she’s gallivanting why can he take the kids out. bleep 1 & bleep 2 honestly 👋🏻

Such a shame that in order to do something fun for the children they need to be paid for it!!!

My kids are used to Covid tests because of school and having to do them regularly. They’d not be phased by a Covid test to be allowed to do something like an event. It’s probably going to become the norm for some things to need a Covid test.
I wonder what she’ll do if the tests came back +
Is the event/outing in Scotland or back in England.

Reactions: 3
My kids are used to Covid tests because of school and having to do them regularly. They’d not be phased by a Covid test to be allowed to do something like an event. It’s probably going to become the norm for some things to need a Covid test.
I wonder what she’ll do if the tests came back +
Is the event/outing in Scotland or back in England.
It’s in England close to where they live (assuming they are doing the cruise). It doesn’t depart until Wednesday evening so I expect they will drive back though the night on Tuesday. I’m glad I chose not to go on it now, the weather doesn't look great either! You actually only get one full day at sea and Disney then get you off the boat at 7.30am on the Friday so it’s a very short trip.

If they are going on the Disney cruise then there is no way they have paid for that themselves! it will be a gifted trip.

Reactions: 8
That anniversary outfit is bloody awful, not flattering for her shape at all. Total man in drag vibes

Doubt they're doing the disney cruise. They dont seem like a disney loving family. I also dont think theyll only spend a week or so in Scotland.

She just never gets it right does she. Too busy blindly following Instagram trends instead of actually dressing for her body shape. I mean, grow the duck up. Pretty embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 10
Well thank duck the kids will be doing something ‘very FUN’ next week. Until then it’s Sarah’s fun every day. What does rob the blob do whilst she’s gallivanting why can he take the kids out. bleep 1 & bleep 2 honestly 👋🏻
If they do go I and L will be spending ALL their time in kids club.

Reactions: 5
Doubt they're doing the disney cruise. They dont seem like a disney loving family. I also dont think theyll only spend a week or so in Scotland.
If it is for an AD or gifted she will. Most normal people wouldn't but this is Sarah so nothing surprises me. She would probably travel down to Southampton, do the two day cruise and then drive 'home' at some ungodly hour.

Reactions: 9
If it is for an AD or gifted she will. Most normal people wouldn't but this is Sarah so nothing surprises me. She would probably travel down to Southampton, do the two day cruise and then drive 'home' at some ungodly hour.
Is the cruise only stopping at Southampton? Could she be picking it up from Liverpool?

I actually like that dress she is wearing and would wear it, but I’m very small (5’1)... it does absolutely nothing for her at all, she’s very tall and big boned and could look really lovely and statuesque in the right thing. Everything is always just far too short for her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.