Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That brunch! If I was Rob I’d be asking what was everyone else going to have, her portions are absolutely ridiculous 😮

Reactions: 8
What the hell is a mini brunch???
4 rashers of bacon and 4 sausages do not feed a family of 4!!!

• Haha
Her living room looks like the waiting room of a therapists office which is quite ironic as she really needs to see one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m almost willing the kids to drop the pizza on the carpet !!

Thread suggestion #Scotland bound for free childcare so she can do her nails and hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waits 8 years to move out of a military home....buys home, spends 6 months waiting to find the perfect carpet, buys it and turns the house right back into a pad house again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also - as well as the increased greige quotient - that new carpet makes the room look TINY. What is she like - she’s stripping the house of soul with each new bleh decision.

I’m here for the new carpet student flat vibes. Works brilliantly with the cheap looking coffee table and takeaway pizza. Was that the mood board theme?

Reactions: 9
I feel the need to put sunglasses on everytime she shows the bright white fake chimney wall with the random vases and ornaments she has spaced out all over the shelves. Not a single object that reflects them, just crap she has brought from over priced garden centres and shops. She has spent a lot of money making the room cheap and soulless.

Reactions: 11
I feel the need to put sunglasses on everytime she shows the bright white fake chimney wall with the random vases and ornaments she has spaced out all over the shelves. Not a single object that reflects them, just crap she has brought from over priced garden centres and shops. She has spent a lot of money making the room cheap and soulless.
Not even a school photo ect on the shelves

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s like Dolly Parton always said ‘It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!’

• Haha
But she does have that picture of a camel that she got from her Desenio ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually prefer the new carpet 🙈 but I’m not a fan of fluffy carpets and don’t have cats so don’t see the mess the new one will soon become.
The colours though! Why is everything in that room a shade of the same colour?!

Reactions: 2
I actually prefer the new carpet 🙈 but I’m not a fan of fluffy carpets and don’t have cats so don’t see the mess the new one will soon become.
The colours though! Why is everything in that room a shade of the same colour?!
It’s all beige to match Sarah’s personality! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's still begging for engagement on the Erborian ad, which has had just over 200 likes so far! 😬

Reactions: 5
The living room…. What fresh hell is that. It looks so dated. Not in a trendy way. In a what the duck you done way. I can see what styles she’s tried to emulate but it just hasn’t been executed well. At all. Therapists waiting room was SPOT ON.
I wouldn’t have a coffee table in a room so small with young kids who need space to play but then again they are always shoved in childcare o suppose she doesn’t think of them first like most parents. Why do they eat their greasy food in the living room, I couldn’t, I just could not, especially If I had just got a new carpet as well. They act like such slob kebabs all weekend. Literally cafes and takeouts and beige buffets Friday to Sunday’s eve. Is Lachlan going to get a break from nursery do we think? Poor kid. Doesn’t get to do any school holiday activities with brat attack. He’s probably grateful to be honest last time with his horrible family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Diluting juice? Is that what they call it in the Netherlands or the Middle East …..because if you didn’t know she used to live there ….such an international jet setter…..or bellend your choice!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.