Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla is Olympic standard hula hooping there Sarah!
Not really, she’s just an average hula hooper I’m afraid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny because I would have 100% have had her down as a “squash” person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I say diluting juice and im not Scottish 🤷🏻‍♀️ although its not something that regularly comes up in conversation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of my mates is from Edinburgh and she calls it dilute juice as well. Just thought I’d pitch in 🤣

Reactions: 3
One of my mates is from Edinburgh and she calls it dilute juice as well. Just thought I’d pitch in 🤣
Oh were not talking about when we dilute it, just what we call the bottle? If so then its just juice 😂😂

• Haha
Shes changed the bathroom colour! I bet poor dead Granny is rolling in her grave!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jumping on here in the highlands it is also diluting juice it’s a Scottish thing and squash an English thing I believe

Just to throw it in there I’m from the south and I call it diluting juice 😂😂😂

I just cringe so hard for her, she’s so desperate to be on trend that she’s so far off.

Reactions: 6
How can a 34? Yr old woman who works from home and doesn't have her kids all day not meal prep for 2 adults?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.