Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I actually thought it was L then saw the comments and went back and it's absolutely not him. My heart is so sad for that poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do you think she saw this kid, though hang on a sec he looks a bit like my least favourite child, if I get the back of his head in a photo that will fool people into thinking I'm actually spending time with Lachlan.

Reactions: 5
Dragging Isla round next looking at crap, taking photos and being on her phone constantly, mum of the year she ain't!!!

Reactions: 7
Yeah tbh if it was really Lachlan she’d plaster him all over. Ah well. Only 2 hours of nursery to go for him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor L. He’s in nursery more hours than someone that works full time. Even in a full time job you’re entitled to annual leave. Not L though, he’s there’s day in day out without fail. I really feel for the poor glad but I’m glad he’s starting school in September, hopefully he’ll get more time at home with his family*
*yeah who am I kidding right?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Isla gets day trips to the Isle of Wight and mini golf whilst on the very odd occasion she is left with Lachlan it is a trip to Costas and the park whilst Mama plays on her phone.

And then posting photos of babygros because she is broody for another.

• Sad
Isla gets day trips to the Isle of Wight and mini golf whilst on the very odd occasion she is left with Lachlan it is a trip to Costas and the park whilst Mama plays on her phone.

And then posting photos of babygros because she is broody for another.
Rob took her to a trampoline park too and left L in nursery. I dont understand why shes the fav she seems very precocious!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
L seems like such a sweetheart I have no idea why both parents refuse to spend any quality time or attention on the poor lad.. I however looks to be a right little madam and is going to have some serious problems in later life

Reactions: 8
Expecting the Lachlan nursery interrogation shortly. 'Did you have fun at Nursey today Lachlan?' 'You love nursery don't you Lachlan?' 'You love spending every day there don't you Lachlan?'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Expecting the Lachlan nursery interrogation shortly. 'Did you have fun at Nursey today Lachlan?' 'You love nursery don't you Lachlan?' 'You love spending every day there don't you Lachlan?'
That’s if he is still awake otherwise he’ll be carried straight to bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Actually find it really upsetting that she did golf without L. One of the things I struggled with when my eldest went to school was I felt guilty doing fun things with the youngest while the eldest was at school! And that was school! How does she feel no guilt????

Reactions: 15
Actually find it really upsetting that she did golf without L. One of the things I struggled with when my eldest went to school was I felt guilty doing fun things with the youngest while the eldest was at school! And that was school! How does she feel no guilt????
I can’t work it out either.

Reactions: 4
There is no reason for the way she treats them so differently. I am shocked and sad that she has done absolutely nothing to have any special time with him before he starts school and then the first Thursday of the holidays she can forgo one of her precious days to herself for Isla. Bless that poor little boy. Going to be hard for him to leave the nursery staff as they really are his prime carers.

Reactions: 10
Except the Scotland trip she has said is happening, do you all think he will be in nursery right up until he starts school? Her behaviour is absolutely shameful, I couldn’t leave one child out not in a million years

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.