Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t they do a proper big food shop at the weekend, when they are off work? And then just a quick pop into the local shop for milk or whatever during the week? why does she make it such a colossal disaster?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why don’t they do a proper big food shop at the weekend, when they are off work? And then just a quick pop into the local shop for milk or whatever during the week? why does she make it such a colossal disaster?!
Because that would require common sense and forethought and is far too normal and sensible… we can’t have that. 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s probably an offshoot of her eating disorder in a way. She probably finds the process of food shopping mildly traumatic. The way she shops even seems ‘disordered’.. it’s interesting, she’s clearly a control freak, type A personality but seems to play up to this ditsy ‘ah I don’t know if I’m coming or going’ thing... which I don’t think is actually her at all.

Reactions: 13
This stupid witch makes everything so needlessly stressful. Her two kids are dumped in school/nursery every day, and in holiday clubs at every opportunity yet she can't organise the most basic of tasks like a food shop! twit.

Reactions: 15
She is the most unnatural person I’ve ever seen fumble her way through an AD. She is too awkward and I don’t believe a word she says.

Reactions: 16
Food shop:
Sausages
Pre sliced apple
No sugar no flavour toddler yoghurt
Party rings

Reactions: 12
Why's her lunch break so long? She could probably fit in a trek up Mount Everest in her lunch break if she walked swiftly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't focus on her skin in the AD as too distracted by her lips. Without make-up you can see the marks where she has had her filler injections.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh she thinks that Instagram isn't letting people see her AD because it posted at the wrong time. She wants everyone to go and see it because she loves the product so much. Absolutely nothing to do with how pitiful it is for someone claiming to be an influencer with 44k followers only getting 4 comments for an AD posted 14 hours ago.

Reactions: 15
Maybe the reason her ad is bombing is because all people are noticing is the utterly dreadful eyelashes. They really do give her a look of Miss Piggy - they set off the bloated lips and blond locks, eh, perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Painting the garage at midnight!?

This woman is off her rocker! She needs serious help to manage her life. We're all busy! We don't all have childcare on hand 11 hours a day 5 days a week when we work a part time job. She just has no clue how to be an adult

Reactions: 13
Painting the garage at midnight!?

This woman is off her rocker! She needs serious help to manage her life. We're all busy! We don't all have childcare on hand 11 hours a day 5 days a week when we work a part time job. She just has no clue how to be an adult
Who paints the garage?!!!!! It’s a garage.

Reactions: 8
The more I see the more convinced I am that things are not right there at all. Heaven help them if she has another baby and the pregnancy is not easy, or birth is hard, or the baby isn’t an insta perfect girly girl baby she can pimp out for ads and £. If Rob has any common sense he will refuse to go for no 3. But he doesn’t, sadly.

Isn't it tragic that we see a photo of Lachlan with Sarah on her errand running / beauty appointment day and automatically think it can't be him because it is such a rare accuracy for her to have him.

I don’t even think it’s him, looks like Meelielielie’s “boyfriend” 🥲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t even think it’s him, looks like Meelielielie’s “boyfriend” 🥲
Nope not the boyfriend, he’s much blonder… defo not Lachlan either. Ive taken my kids over to this crazy golf place it’s perfect for Lachlan but looks like another day in nursery for him instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nope not the boyfriend, he’s much blonder… defo not Lachlan either. Ive taken my kids over to this crazy golf place it’s perfect for Lachlan but looks like another day in nursery for him instead.
Theres another boy right over on the left hand side of the pic, is that Lachlan?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.