Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes her sound like biggest chav going. I say that as a Scottish person myself!

Or a Senga as we like to say 😂. Sarah will know what that means!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would rather drive around the place looking for paint than spend time with her son who starts school soon. She really must dislike him, like really hate spending time with him. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You could make an Usborne picture book of the excuses This Mama Life uses to keep her boy in nursery on her Thursdays off.
Can't have Lachlan I have paint to buy. Can't have Lachlan I have window frames to clean. Can't have Lachlan I have a wooden toilet seat to photograph.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If she wants B&Q and home sence, why wouldn't you drive to the one where they are right next to each other first go and get both shops done in 1 trip?
Why did she go to the small b&q knowing she wanted to go to home sence later which is next to the big B&Q. Honestly Sarah, you make ma wee noggin hurt 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is tempted to take the kids to watch 1st football match..... In Glasgow. On a Monday. In November. duck me she is one thick bint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I wanted to take my 5 and 7 year olds to their first football match I’m not sure if a Scotland match at Hampden is where I would start, and I live in glasgow 😂.
On a school night in November no less, no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I wanted to take my 5 and 7 year olds to their first football match I’m not sure if a Scotland match at Hampden is where I would start, and I live in glasgow 😂.
On a school night in November no less, no chance.
But its scotland vs denmark, her ideal match but which side does she sit on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh la la, is she part French as well now. Why is she just dawdling round shops now? She doesn’t want to spend any time with Rob and the kids does she 🙁

She has zero intention of taking the children to a football game, in glasgow, on a school night, in November. She only put that story up to remind everyone she is “Scottish” AND “Danish” and she loves those countries so much and hates the country her and her family live in and her children have grown up in. Pathetic woman.

Reactions: 12
she’s enjoyed many a Danish pastry in Costa so in Sarah’s books, that makes her part Danish 😉
Mind that time they went to Copenhagen for the weekend too and Sarah lost her mind over the “Scandi”-ness of it all…practically able to apply for a Danish passport in Sarah’s books!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She kept pronouncing Copenhagen the Danish way, Kobenhavn 🤭
She is such a try hard, it’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So L has been in nursery ALL day and she's spent the evening out...when exactly has she saw him today??? My wee one had a sleepover last night at grans and I couldn't wait for her to come this afternoon why doesn't she feel like that about her children

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Its sad she can't focus on her child in the hear and now than sit looking over baby pictures of a baby who supposedly gave her PTSD.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So L has been in nursery ALL day and she's spent the evening out...when exactly has she saw him today??? My wee one had a sleepover last night at grans and I couldn't wait for her to come this afternoon why doesn't she feel like that about her children
She has no bond with him at all so she probably doesn’t even think of him when he’s in Nursery. She seriously needs an intervention there. I predict that L will leave that home as soon as he is able to and they’ll all have a very distant relationship especially between him and ‘mama’ and him and his sister. Sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She has no bond with him at all so she probably doesn’t even think of him when he’s in Nursery. She seriously needs an intervention there. I predict that L will leave that home as soon as he is able to and they’ll all have a very distant relationship especially between him and ‘mama’ and him and his sister. Sad really.
Rob is just as useless with him, there’s no bond between the two of them either. It’s tragic because you can see that Lachlan will grow into a very unhappy, troubled little boy and as he gets older you just know Sarah will then start trying to apportion blame and will use every excuse in the book to get rid of him so she doesn’t have to deal with him as a teenager

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.