Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously… no time to meal plan! There are two adults in that house hold! It appears both children are out of the house all day at nursery and day camp, and she only works 2.5 days a week….!

Her priorities are all wrong! It’s just basics! Batch cook, share the cooking/shopping with Rob, involve the children.
What on earth does she do with her time? Too much faffing about on the internet, perhaps?

I honestly don’t understand how she feeds her family! Over half of the nights a week they have food box meals and the rest of them appear to be meals out or take aways

Reactions: 15
Seriously… no time to meal plan! There are two adults in that house hold! It appears both children are out of the house all day at nursery and day camp, and she only works 2.5 days a week….!

Her priorities are all wrong! It’s just basics! Batch cook, share the cooking/shopping with Rob, involve the children.
What on earth does she do with her time? Too much faffing about on the internet, perhaps?

I honestly don’t understand how she feeds her family! Over half of the nights a week they have food box meals and the rest of them appear to be meals out or take aways
What is her work, YouTube or does she have a normal job? I’ve always wondered this sorry 😂

Reactions: 2

Doesn’t she work 3.5 days a week- mon, tue, wed and half day Friday?
Everyone has time to meal plan tho, it doesn’t take long- it’s all about prioritising

Reactions: 5
If you have time to research 50 shades of beige, moth resistant carpet you have time to plan what to make for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think its less about having time to meal plan and batch cook and more about not having the time to try and figure out how many calories are in every beige item she puts out daily? I imagine meal planning and shopping for ingredients are highly stressful when shes clearly in the guts of her ED even if she does deny it

Reactions: 7
Where is her TV in the living room????
They have one of those Samsung frame TVs on the wall above the fake fireplace. Don’t know why they’ve bothered as tv never seems to be off…except when taking a picture for the gram of course. It looks great in the room with the empty picture frames and the replica of Dunelm merchandising with all their vases on display :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Love you more than dad, but not as much as my key workers at nursery.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Grid post about how quick her kids are growing up. Someone commented that their child is due to start school so they’re cramming loads of fun stuff to do together. She replies with “oh bless you”. She’s is absolutely bleeping clueless 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That grid post!!! What a load of rubbish. We know she avoids her children at all costs, that despite Lachlan starting school she had kept him in nursery every Thursday that she is off. She has missed out on so much of his early years and if she really cared about him growing up so quickly she would make the most of the time with him now.

Also, see she is using the children as a guilt trip to see bestie Jess now that Jess has become so pally with Lucie.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
'We're lucky we don't have to go to the doctors much...... Because I ignore my son's eczema and if your toddler is admitted to hospital because of a reaction to an insect bite make sure to send him straight back to nursery as soon as he is out .......remember folks Me time is sooo important. Think of all the wee nail and hair extention appointments you could be missing out on if you had to use your time to take your children to the doctors

My AD engagement is shite so please make sure to like and leave a comment otherwise I might not have the excuse to do this influencer stuff as a job and may be forced to actually use my annual leave for looking after the props.... I mean my precious little beans, who love me so much. Much more that Sinbad and I can prove it with a filtered selfie of one of the props in bed wanting to hold my perfectly manicured hand'

Reactions: 16
Not finding any reason to be mean, really I’m not. Genuinely I don’t understand why brands pay her for ads. Her branded ‘content’ is just beyond cringe - staged, wooden, so fakey smiley. I hadn’t heard of Livi before but seeing cringe beige Sarah plugging it has given me an irrevocably negative impression and I won’t touch Livi with my proverbial barge pole. #cringe

Reactions: 18
'We're lucky we don't have to go to the doctors much...... Because I ignore my son's eczema and if your toddler is admitted to hospital because of a reaction to an insect bite make sure to send him straight back to nursery as soon as he is out .......remember folks Me time is sooo important. Think of all the wee nail and hair extention appointments you could be missing out on if you had to use your time to take your children to the doctors

My AD engagement is shite so please make sure to like and leave a comment otherwise I might not have the excuse to do this influencer stuff as a job and may be forced to actually use my annual leave for looking after the props.... I mean my precious little beans, who love me so much. Much more that Sinbad and I can prove it with a filtered selfie of one of the props in bed wanting to hold my perfectly manicured hand'
Makes you wonder if shed seen a GP when L first had his reaction if he would of even needed the hospital.

Reactions: 7
If Sarah had said I don’t want to take Lachlan out of his 50 hours a week at nursery to go to GP so I used this app in the 20 mins he was home before being in bed it would actually have been a genuine sales pitch :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh my god just have a bleeping burger you dick. Lettuce wrap at five guys 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m as Scottish as it comes but I mean surely she knows the word is my not ‘ma’ no matter how you pronounce it. Just makes her look stupid.

Reactions: 6
I’m as Scottish as it comes but I mean surely she knows the word is my not ‘ma’ no matter how you pronounce it. Just makes her look stupid.
I hate the way she uses Scottish words/colloquialisms when she doesn’t actually talk like that 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.