Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you picture being so dull your identity is that you’re Scottish and want to change things in your house. What a personality haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on my last nerve with all these random posts, she’s not posted anything constructive or funny but cracks herself up at her own jokes. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Wait so Lucie and Jess Avey are having a day out in london on the SAME day Sarah is there to meet her old school friends 😂

Coincidence or has Sarah single white femaled her way into “bumping” into them?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait so Lucie and Jess Avey are having a day out in london on the SAME day Sarah is there to meet her old school friends 😂

Coincidence or has Sarah single white femaled her way into “bumping” into them?

It's a sad life if she "fishing" for a invite

Reactions: 6
Lucie is totally full on rubbing Sara's nose in it........ Wonder what's happened 🤔

Reactions: 7
Lucie playing the song 'my girl' over a photo of them both when Sarah has always referred to Jessie as HER bestie. Sarah will be green with envy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like she went for lunch at the restaurant they went to for dinner last night… so awkward 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It really is unlike Sarah to be in London and not post a million stories of where she used to get coffee, the place she bought lunch once or the tube station she used to get home.

If Sarah is in London she posts EVERYTHING
If Sarah is out with friends she posts EVERYTHING
.....so why’s she so quiet now?!

Reactions: 11
It really is unlike Sarah to be in London and not post a million stories of where she used to get coffee, the place she bought lunch once or the tube station she used to get home.

If Sarah is in London she posts EVERYTHING
If Sarah is out with friends she posts EVERYTHING
.....so why’s she so quiet now?!
Hiding from Rob…?

Reactions: 4
Has she gone to London to see pretend friends so that she can txt Jess and Lucie and say 'Hi, I'm in London too if you fancy meeting up'. Totally batshit crazy idea but I wouldn't put anything past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she gone to London to see pretend friends so that she can txt Jess and Lucie and say 'Hi, I'm in London too if you fancy meeting up'. Totally batshit crazy idea but I wouldn't put anything past her.
Yeah she’s probably just taken herself off to London on her own, to try to stalk them and spend the day with them. She probably hasn’t actually gone to meet up with anyone herself

Reactions: 8
.....if there’s an ad for laser tattoo removal within the next week I will just die of secondhand embarrassment! Imagine if she arranged an appointment for the same weekend Jess and Lucie are in London 😂

ETA::::One minute after my previous post she posts this 😂
Ok Sarah, I’m so relieved and happy for you that you actually got to meet “friends” today....people that you aren’t paid to be around! Great photo btw (are they actually trying to hide?!😬)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Sarah and her work need to prove she has settled status by showing her passport to HR?? She’s not an EU National! I suppose her work are confused because she’s so well travelled and has lived all over the world (joke)
Was she born abroad ? Maybe has two passports ? 🤷‍♀️
Trying to remain interesting .

Reactions: 1
.....if there’s an ad for laser tattoo removal within the next week I will just die of secondhand embarrassment! Imagine if she arranged an appointment for the same weekend Jess and Lucie are in London 😂

Ok Sarah, I’m so relieved and happy for you that you actually got to meet “friends” today....people that you aren’t paid to be around! Great photo btw (are they actually trying to hide?!😬)
I just.....can't 🙄. So thirsty and desperate. It's tragic. The friends look mortified

Reactions: 8

Ive got second hand embarrassment!

Very odd she was so quiet about her visit ot London... But to be fair she's better off without the nasty bully Lucie and plastic lipped Jess they won't do her mental health any good!

Reactions: 10
I noticed in the comments of her last post someone had replied and she said “I’m coming to London tomorrow, shall text you!” I thought that was strange if she was already meeting people? She just comes across as needy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.