Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the kids are having some version of what she and Rob are then that must be the first home cooked meal in months that they’ve had together as a family!
She’s so weird though. Why can’t the 4 of them all have the same meal. 1 meal. Why do the kids have to have a “different” version of it?!

Reactions: 10
She’s so weird though. Why can’t the 4 of them all have the same meal. 1 meal. Why do the kids have to have a “different” version of it?!
Because she only orders the Gusto meal for 2 people…..the children probably had potato smiles and sliced packet beef …..

Reactions: 12
When she was visiting her parents it was "home made soup, love home made this blah blah blah ...." someone needs to tell her if she makes it at home in England for her children then it's also home. She can't just make a normal home cooked roast shes a dick who needs to grow up 😂

Reactions: 11
Omg, she is trolling us now - who the f*ck supports The Netherlands because she lived there for 8 years?! And making her kids support them too. Is she going to buy her kids an England kit????? That’s where they live. She’s a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she’ll let Rob put them in an England football kit because, you know, those kids are actually English.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm officially supporting Asda because I went shopping there today and have such great ✨memories✨ from my time there. The spice aisle really took me back to the good times at Asda. Haha. Lol. Wild adventure.

jars-of-own-brand-herbs-and-spices-on-supermarket-shelves-at-uk-supermarket-asda-MBGRK5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What's the betting sarah has left the tag attached to that football top to return it qs she won't wear it ever again.

Narcissist of the first order!
Her and Lucie are the biggest witches of them all I reckon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dread to think how much she’s spent on multiple matching football kits, most likely thrown into those multiple charity bags she was faffing about in a few weeks.

Counting paper clips must pay well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think her charity shop bags are a finger up to Lucie’s selling page?
I hope Sarah would that switched on, but she doesn’t seem that bright.
Really dislike lucie, she’s a typical bitchy mean girl. Her and Jess’s posts lately are so childish - grow a backbone and just be honest with Sarah that you think your friendship has run its course… their posts are something that teenagers do, not grown ass women.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who even posts about taking stuff to the charity shop?? Just take it? “Ooooh look at me, I’m so generous, donating rags”
What do you want? A flipping medal?? Christ she’s dull

Reactions: 12
That Jess Avey - from what I’ve seen I get a bad feeling about her. What’s with all the half naked pics?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.