Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she couldn’t pick Lachlan up from nursery on her non working day, as well as the iced coffee Sarah had a hair appointment and workout to fit in.

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if she’s reduced her hours at work but hasn’t said anything because it would bad that she still has her son in nursery full time 🤔

Reactions: 1
Lachlan has much more natural rhythm and dance ability than Isla but obviously he isn't allowed any activities or hobbies and she can't use nursery as an excuse as she used to take Isla to ballet on a Saturday when she was in nursery. She could do the same for Lachlan but as always his interests get ignored.

Reactions: 14
Lachlan has much more natural rhythm and dance ability than Isla but obviously he isn't allowed any activities or hobbies and she can't use nursery as an excuse as she used to take Isla to ballet on a Saturday when she was in nursery. She could do the same for Lachlan but as always his interests get ignored.
I imagine he's probably old enough for football now too

Reactions: 8
The two main football clubs round here only take kids when they’re in infant school, not before. It’ll be interesting to see if Lachlan starts at Isla’s team in September! There would be zero excuses not to let him join! Although he would be in a younger group than Isla and probably on at different times/days so it might just be too much effort for Sarah.

Reactions: 6
She infuriates me! If Isla bumped her head at school why did she not pick Lachlan up at the same time? Why get Isla (who probably isn't feeling great) all cosy on the sofa to then drag her out again to pick up Lachlan?

Reactions: 8
Also if she’s soooo busy… don’t go for coffee?! Also with the emails. The emails!!! They all have to “do emails” wtffffff. Gah.

Lachlan won’t be allowed to do ballet because he’s a boy and Sarah lives in the 1950s 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why is Lachlan even in nursery today when she has had a pottery day and having lunch with someone else's baby?? The clock is ticking for him starting school and she has no intention of having any one on one time with him beforehand.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is Lachlan even in nursery today when she has had a pottery day and having lunch with someone else's baby?? The clock is ticking for him starting school and she has no intention of having any one on one time with him beforehand.
I’m just waiting to see where she’s going to farm then out to over the summer break….

I’m just waiting to see where she’s going to farm then out to over the summer break….
They’ll be carted off to Scotland and left there for grandparents to look after. Sarah will have important things to do, don’t you know? More ridiculous decorating, getting Rob to get on board with “baby no 3” and potentially the odd “influencer” activity if we open up on the 19th.
Her life is very demanding and she works hard, don’t you know? She needs child free time…
Meanwhile the rest of us common folk who don’t have family nearby or who actually, you know, plan around summer with our kids and DO stuff with them, whilst also having to do proper jobs, etc, will somehow battle on… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She is now so desperate to get the wardrobes done, last week it was the garden fences, the other week it was tiles for the downstairs toilet. Manic, crazy behaviour. Can't just be grateful for the things she has. Always wanting to change it and making a complete pigs ear out of it.

She really must be exhausting to live with. Never satisfied, frantic...manic. I can’t understand why she has such an obsession with her childhood, and moving home, and such an attachment to her family, if her teenage years were plagued with eating disorders and misery. She seriously needs some psychiatric help, and very much NOT have any more children. She isn’t equipped to cope with any more.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.