Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, as if she is posting about the Dutch national football team’s score now 😆😆😆🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wish she’d hup to Scotland and duck off from the South as she clearly hates it down here !

Reactions: 14
Ok Sarah, time to get the mince and tatties, neeps and skirlie on. Crank up Alexa to those bagpipes blasting for a kitchen ceilidh and get your English children to pretend to support Scotland!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Robs not picking up Lachlan too? They like to get their moneys worth from that nursery!

Reactions: 9
I boggles my mind how they claim to always be so busy yet actively waste time making two trips to school/nursery just so she can get another two hours without him.

She has so much time to herself I will never understand how she can justify leaving him there unnecessarily. Wonder how long it’ll take her to ship them off to boarding school.

Reactions: 19
I cant beleive shes back off to London again to see friends. This pandemic means nothing to her does it? It seems like unnecessary travel in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wearing cycling shorts is not at all funny 🤷🏻‍♀️
why is she cracking up at it?!
Oh yeah, sense of humour bypass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I boggles my mind how they claim to always be so busy yet actively waste time making two trips to school/nursery just so she can get another two hours without him.

She has so much time to herself I will never understand how she can justify leaving him there unnecessarily. Wonder how long it’ll take her to ship them off to boarding school.
This is why I'm shocked she bought the house. She can't get boarding schools subsidised while she lives in her own home. My guess is Isla won't go, but once L turns 8, they will be hop, skip and jumping back into quarters to send the poor little might off.

Reactions: 3
Why does Sarah and her work need to prove she has settled status by showing her passport to HR?? She’s not an EU National! I suppose her work are confused because she’s so well travelled and has lived all over the world (joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Sarah and her work need to prove she has settled status by showing her passport to HR?? She’s not an EU National! I suppose her work are confused because she’s so well travelled and has lived all over the world (joke)
I for one am glad they are covering their bases. It must be so hard for them to actually pin her nationality dow. Imagine the drama I and L will go through at work age when HR realise they are 2/29 Scottish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (or whatever fraction she used)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And wherever I have worked, the company has had a copy of my passport on file.

Reactions: 7
Maybe someone in Sarah's office has heard her say Pus and Ikaya and thought wow, she must be Dutch. Better get HR to check that one.

Considering she works for the MOD in top secret staple counting projects that so important Sarah manged to get pushed back so that she wouldn't be needed to physically work in the office you would think they would have done a security check and seen her passport before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.