Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very odd she was so quiet about her visit ot London... But to be fair she's better off without the nasty bully Lucie and plastic lipped Jess they won't do her mental health any good!
I agree. As daft as I think Sarah is, she is much better off without those witches. She really should focus on getting some solid friendships away from the gram. Then she’d stop thinking about what next and feel settled in the here and now. I would never be friends with people like Lucie and Jess as you can just tell they go out of their way to make others feel insecure because it makes them feel like the cool gang - they haven’t grown up since 3rd year secondary. Twats

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im suprised shes not included Robs dad in the father's day post considering he is also the children's grandfather.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she always have to point out any negatives in her photos. Playing swingball, “the garden needs work” nobody would look twice if you didn’t point it out 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I agree. As daft as I think Sarah is, she is much better off without those witches. She really should focus on getting some solid friendships away from the gram. Then she’d stop thinking about what next and feel settled in the here and now. I would never be friends with people like Lucie and Jess as you can just tell they go out of their way to make others feel insecure because it makes them feel like the cool gang - they haven’t grown up since 3rd year secondary. Twats
Completely agree. They are shallow b1tches. I wouldn’t want to spend any time with them.

Reactions: 7
Im suprised shes not included Robs dad in the father's day post considering he is also the children's grandfather.
I think it’s more than obvious that there is no relationship between Sarah and Ron’s family or any kind of Grandparent relationship with the kids and Robs parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine getting to her age and never attempted to cook some Yorkshire puds.... Oh its Sarah silly me!

Reactions: 11
Imagine getting to her age and never attempted to cook some Yorkshire puds.... Oh its Sarah silly me!
Those Yorkshire’s need to come with a health warning!
That doesn’t look like roast beef she’s cooked, is it a sliced steak?!

I must admit to being mid thirties and only just cracking a proper Yorkshire Pud! The military quarter oven certainly didn’t help!

Reactions: 3
Um - is she not aware that you have to heat the oil until it’s smoking and then quickly out the batter in? Ie - if you did there would be no time for a photo?! Oh no - silly me. Just seen the photo of the completed boulders. Bloody hell. My family love a roast so I make them nearly every week. My 7 year old could tell you to heat the oil 🙈. Has she never cooked with her mum? She seems to have no basic cooking skills at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve often wondered if her mum had help to do these kinds of things when she was growing up in the Middle East and that’s why she has such a different view on nurseries and cooking for kids etc. But it’s no bloody excuse. Takes two seconds these days to have a quick read through “easy Yorkshire puddings” on Good Food before you make them.

Reactions: 6
Um - is she not aware that you have to heat the oil until it’s smoking and then quickly out the batter in? Ie - if you did there would be no time for a photo?! Oh no - silly me. Just seen the photo of the completed boulders. Bloody hell. My family love a roast so I make them nearly every week. My 7 year old could tell you to heat the oil 🙈. Has she never cooked with her mum? She seems to have no basic cooking skills at all
Have you seen her mum's cooking?

• Haha
Those are not Yorkshire puddings. They looked like some sort of egg muffin. Cold, cold batter, into really hot oil, straight into oven. Also only 4?? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Who makes 4 Yorkshire puddings for 4 people?
She said the kids were having a version of their dinner. I’m guessing that didn’t include steak and Yorkshire puddings. Who in their right mind cooks two separate Sunday dinners? She loves making life hard for herself.

Reactions: 11
If the kids are having some version of what she and Rob are then that must be the first home cooked meal in months that they’ve had together as a family!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.