Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like a 12 year old, she always chooses really childish clothes that are completely inappropriate for a grown woman and also are completely inappropriate for her figure. I’ve never known someone to have such shocking taste in clothes.
Oh I don’t know Betty, Meldrum, Lamb, Reid and Norris could all give her a run for the money with their dubious taste in fashion!

Reactions: 6
She is just like a 12 year old girl. Follows what she sees as trendy or just copies other people's style instead of dressing for her shape. She is too tall and doesn't have any curves to pull off the outfits she wears.

Reactions: 8
She looks like she could be an extra in a handmaids tale. Wonder if she will make a point of not posting anything about the England game tonight? I want them to win purely to piss her off 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bikini photoshoot on the beach incoming? Perfect day for it 😉
View attachment 657712
I really hope they aren’t travelling to Brighton to go to the beach…. When they live near a perfectly adequate Sandy beach….. wait for it, boomerangs of her drinking a cocktail or glass of Prosecco or sitting on the pebbles looking freezing but in her bikini

Reactions: 6
I really hope they aren’t travelling to Brighton to go to the beach…. When they live near a perfectly adequate Sandy beach….. wait for it, boomerangs of her drinking a cocktail or glass of Prosecco or sitting on the pebbles looking freezing but in her bikini
Our local beach is pebbles.

Reactions: 2
She is LITERALLY the most boring twit ever. Even her son looks like he is thinking “duck this tit” and is plotting his escape in the pic she posted of him with the drink. She has the personality of a dead fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot believe she’s not posting anything about football when she never stopped when Scotland or Netherlands were playing. She hates England and couldn’t make it more obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Spiteful Sarah better be making a bit of an effort for the football for the kids
Entirely no stories tonight. Very unusual. What’s the bet the children are in bed. rRob’s in the shed with an old transistor radio clamped to his ear and selfish Sarah is watching Love Island on the sofa with the cats

If England wins, there will be no acknowledgement or a passive aggressive post about their match against Scotland. If they don‘t win, there will be a full on aggressive aggressive post ridiculing them. Isla will return to school on Monday none the wiser that England played in the final.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.