Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you have an IUD fitted when you'd just had a baby and your husband was deployed? Surely you don't need contraception 🤷‍♀️
Yeah sorry what the duck was that completely random story all about?! Where on Earth did that come from?! Why was she even talking about it today?!!!

and yeah - why was she even bothering with contraception after Lachlan was born, when Rob was out of the country?! Why even bother?!

SHE IS SO bleeping WEIRD.

Reactions: 13
Can you wake me up when she’s finished talking? Bloody hell what a bletherer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you wake me up when she’s finished talking? Bloody hell what a bletherer.
I bet whoever gets the unfortunate seat next to her at the office has loved being at home for a year. You just know she’s always telling her ‘hilarious’ tales at work. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of my husbands cousin has bulimia (I say has not had because I don’t think you can ever fully recover so fast) anyway, she used to shop late at night and her reasoning behind it was she would see less people & if she shopped in the day she thought people would be staring at the food in her trolley and thinking she was fat and judging her for what she was picking. Feel like this could fit for Sarah.

Reactions: 16
Its because Naga Munchetty has been talking about her experience of having an IUD and trying to bring more attention to the issues in women’s health, no pain relief etc. Now it’s being discussed in the media the instahuns are joining in.
It’s another bandwagon for Sarah to jump on.

I don't have time to be stuck on Instagram these days the kids are on summer holiday but what in gods name was the rant about the coil and the dig at Lachlan about being a refluxer and had to bring him every were with her, my youngest had bad refluex and I had him everywhere with me because I wanted to show him off but not because he had refluex but I was blessed with my friends to always tried to help if he was unsettled they would try and help

But if your going for the coil here they recommend you take nurofen or paracetamol

Reactions: 8
Cracking up at her unfunny child. She really needs to have a quick word with herself before posting...will anyone other than our family find this photo even slightly amusing.

Reactions: 15
Whats with the writing on a sticker to say what he's done? Dont they do 'handovers' or even let him tell her?

Reactions: 5
The hypocrisy of complaining about school holidays being longer than the average annual leave when this selfish bint doesn't even use her the leave she has with her children. She deliberately went part time and chose to leave her child in nursery full time.

Piss off Sarah. You are not the example of the working mother struggling with balancing work and childcare. Upsets you more when the day job means you miss out on influencer events.

Reactions: 23
She’s also promoting the movie Luca and it’s got very few likes… these companies don’t get their money’s worth… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What is with her weird dislike of England? That story about not watching the football... I totally get not liking football, but she’s shown stories of them watching Scotland etc play. Your children are English, your husband is English, all their friends are English. Isla loves football, I’m sure she probably would have loved to watch the game. What is wrong with this woman?

Reactions: 23
What is with her weird dislike of England? That story about not watching the football... I totally get not liking football, but she’s shown stories of them watching Scotland etc play. Your children are English, your husband is English, all their friends are English. Isla loves football, I’m sure she probably would have loved to watch the game. What is wrong with this woman?
She’s a total weirdo.

like you say, she lives in England and has lived in England far longer than she’s ever lived anywhere else in the world. Her husband is English. Her children are English. They live in the south of England, they go to school in England. YOU ARE ENGLISH SARAH!!!!! Your parents might be from Scotland but you are not - the place you have lived the majority of your life in is ENGLAND.

i seriously wish Rob would locate his testicles and tell her when to shut up.

Reactions: 17
Totally agree. Very odd. It’s like she’s had to make a point about not watching it because it is England?! Surely Isla would have loved to have watched such a big game like that with her parents considering how into football she is.

Reactions: 10
I think she thinks it makes you more Scottish to pretend you don’t like/support England?!

Disappointing. I’m Scottish, live in Scotland, pro Indy, but happily support England and encourage my kids to do so too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s totally weird. My little boy loves football and we let him stay up to watch it last night and some of the commentary after. He was thrilled to bits. Can’t imagine pretending to him that the football wasn’t on as I’m Scottish so everyone can miss out. Horrible actually

I can only imagine her twitchy eye when Isla comes home from school bouncing about the score, that her friends told her because her mother micro manages and controls everything and therefore pretended that the football wasn’t on. She has so many issues. Her children are going to have so many issues. It’s really sad to see.

Reactions: 12
L’s snack. Are you for real Sarah? You and Sinbad will no doubt be tucking into another Gousto extravaganza and L is presented with what looks like some biscuits and crisps in a bowl? No wonder the poor little guy can’t go to sleep. He’s probably starving bloody hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
L’s snack. Are you for real Sarah? You and Sinbad will no doubt be tucking into another Gousto extravaganza and L is presented with what looks like some biscuits and crisps in a bowl? No wonder the poor little guy can’t go to sleep. He’s probably starving bloody hungry.
Or he’s on an absolute sugar rush from the sweets, crisps and chocolate in that bowl… why not do a nice bit of fruit and a bit of toast/crumpet or something… or just get him at a reasonable time when you finish work at 4pm and cook him a proper dinner instead of letting nursery feed him his dinner 5 days out of 7.

Or he’s on an absolute sugar rush from the sweets, crisps and chocolate in that bowl… why not do a nice bit of fruit and a bit of toast/crumpet or something… or just get him at a reasonable time when you finish work at 4pm and cook him a proper dinner instead of letting nursery feed him his dinner 5 days out of 7.
Nurserys dinner is around half 3 anyway and its normally only veggie sticks, dips and sandwiches ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How can you forget that your child’s nursery is closed? She will be so gutted!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.