Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand her hatred for England.... Her children and husband are English, she has a nice life with things many people can only dream off. Why does she detest it so much. Like everything else with Sarah it's extremely odd

Reactions: 17
I think she’s one of these people who always has to be a bit different and “special”, sometimes being scottish achieves that, sometimes Holland or the Middle East, just to prove how different and special she is.
Throwing in Dutch words and pronouncing IKEA like the Dutch do, or don’t I’m not sure, having a picture of a camel 😂 all SPECIAL and different from all us ordinary people!

as an aside, it really bugs me that she puts a coaster on each corner of her coffee table, WHY?!

Reactions: 13
I think she’s one of these people who always has to be a bit different and “special”, sometimes being scottish achieves that, sometimes Holland or the Middle East, just to prove how different and special she is.
Throwing in Dutch words and pronouncing IKEA like the Dutch do, or don’t I’m not sure, having a picture of a camel 😂 all SPECIAL and different from all us ordinary people!

as an aside, it really bugs me that she puts a coaster on each corner of her coffee table, WHY?!
You wouldn't understand, but a coaster on each corner is a middle Eastern custom

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I absolutely agree with you - she's so desperate to come across as exotic when she's anything but.

Do you think that if she lived back in Holland, or that mysterious country she likes to label as The Middle East 🙄, she would yearn for her days in Blighty?

Reactions: 11
Wants to give her kids the best life. Well why doesnt she actually do something with them than take them to cafes and garden centres. Honestly have they ever done something like the farm or the zoo? A theme park?

Reactions: 12
I absolutely agree with you - she's so desperate to come across as exotic when she's anything but.

Do you think that if she lived back in Holland, or that mysterious country she likes to label as The Middle East 🙄, she would yearn for her days in Blighty?
Oh god yes she would and do you know I bet that’s where it stems from, living her international jet setting primary school career and always being foreign and different. Although everybody must have been at an international school 🙈😂 so maybe not!
She must be very tiresome in real life.

Reactions: 7
Cannot believe she’s not posting anything about football when she never stopped when Scotland or Netherlands were playing. She hates England and couldn’t make it more obvious.
She’s giving us Scots a bad name! I know there are some who hate England and the English players etc but for me and lots of people I know, it’s the fact that we would hear about it from now until the end of time if they’d won - it’s a relief really

If I moved to another country and especially if I had children born there, I would be cheering the team on out of respect. Or of course a bit of inter-family rivalry can be a good thing but it sounds a bit pathological with her tbh

Reactions: 8
Wants to give her kids the best life. Well why doesnt she actually do something with them than take them to cafes and garden centres. Honestly have they ever done something like the farm or the zoo? A theme park?
I can guarantee this will only happen if it’s gifted or an ad.
Alternatively, she’ll read here and want to prove us wrong. Either way, the kids get a day out 😂

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand her hatred for England.... Her children and husband are English, she has a nice life with things many people can only dream off. Why does she detest it so much. Like everything else with Sarah it's extremely odd
I think it might be because she is a twit.

• Haha
The pic of her with the two kids where Sarah is wearing a shortie jumpsuit with her tits hanging out - not a good look. Even with her baps out she looks like a bloke in drag. Part of it’s her stance, so masculine.

• Haha
The pic of her with the two kids where Sarah is wearing a shortie jumpsuit with her tits hanging out - not a good look. Even with her baps out she looks like a bloke in drag. Part of it’s her stance, so masculine.
I think it’s also her jawline.

I had to chuckle when I saw her ‘languages you speak’ story. I speak fluent Dutch and from what I’ve seen she definitely does not speak the language. Other than possibly ‘yes’ and ‘no’ 🙄

Reactions: 11
I think it’s also her jawline.

I had to chuckle when I saw her ‘languages you speak’ story. I speak fluent Dutch and from what I’ve seen she definitely does not speak the language. Other than possibly ‘yes’ and ‘no’ 🙄
Excuse me, I'll have you know that she can ask for a Diet Coke in Dutch!

• Haha
She’s giving us Scots a bad name! I know there are some who hate England and the English players etc but for me and lots of people I know, it’s the fact that we would hear about it from now until the end of time if they’d won - it’s a relief really

If I moved to another country and especially if I had children born there, I would be cheering the team on out of respect. Or of course a bit of inter-family rivalry can be a good thing but it sounds a bit pathological with her tbh
I am 100% Scottish, support Scotland, live in Scotland. My husband is English and my children loved supporting England. I totally get the auld enemy thing but her children are English, live in England and have done their whole lives so she shouldn’t allowing her thoughts on England-and her obsession with Scotland - rub off on them.

I am 100% Scottish, support Scotland, live in Scotland. My husband is English and my children loved supporting England. I totally get the auld enemy thing but her children are English, live in England and have done their whole lives so she shouldn’t allowing her thoughts on England-and her obsession with Scotland - rub off on them.
Exactly, especially when it’s not as if she spent most of her life in Scotland. It comes across as nastiness to me. She’s a very troubled woman, it must be hard work living with her

Do we actually know how long the international globe trotter lived in Scotland?
She was at Uni in Aberdeen so that’s 4 years. Plus she was at a private school in Aberdeen for a couple of years, so my guess is she was born in Aberdeen, was overseas for most of her early childhood, then back to Aberdeen for a few years of school, in the Netherlands for a stint then Aberdeen for Uni. So maybe 7 years that she actually remembers and maybe a few years as a very young child/toddler?

Every time this woman appears in your stories, it’s followed by a swipe up if you want to buy. What is it with these Insta people? If I want to buy something, on your recommendation, (sorry Sarah, can’t see me buying anything on your recommendation), then I will research it, but will definitely not be swiping up! I actually think the Instahun thing is drawing to a close 🤞🙏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.