Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fgs Sarah, you’re the parent, tell her to cover up, she’s already burnt.
Craving ALL the fruit, a manky satsuma and a dozen grapes. Is that an adult portion because that’s double the amount you give your kids 😡

Reactions: 10
Fgs Sarah, you’re the parent, tell her to cover up, she’s already burnt.
Craving ALL the fruit, a manky satsuma and a dozen grapes. Is that an adult portion because that’s double the amount you give your kids 😡
So weird that she said "all the fruit" with a tiny portion. That's eating disorders for you I guess.

Reactions: 7
Just came on to say how burnt is Isla already! Your the parent Sarah, you tell her to wear a long sleeve swim suit or at least put a T-shirt on over her costume!

Reactions: 9
Just came on to say how burnt is Isla already! Your the parent Sarah, you tell her to wear a long sleeve swim suit or at least put a T-shirt on over her costume!
Why on Earth was Isla able to get that burnt?! Jesus. Isla is fair skinned with light hair - she should be slathered in at least factor 50 as a minimum.

Why can’t she just tell Isla ‘no cover up, no sun or paddling pool’ or why can’t Captain Pugwash tell her? They really are dopey useless parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
“Craving all the fruit, all the time”…..cue me imagining chunks of fresh juicy watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, perhaps some lovely ripe English Strawberries……. LOL cut to Sarah showing a boomerang of half a crappy satsuma and manky looking grapes…ahh she so wants to be InstaGlam but gets it so wrong all the time 🤣🤣🤣 so cringeworthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can’t she just tell Isla ‘no cover up, no sun or paddling pool’ or why can’t Captain Pugwash tell her? They really are dopey useless parents.
Because they are too busy laying in the sun pretending they are in Ibiza.

The pair of them have relied on Nursey to bring up both children and don't have a clue about parenting, boundary setting and saying No.

Reactions: 13
Isla has been at home with Sarah the whole time we’ve had this heatwave. There is ZERO excuse for her to have sunburn! The school are fine with us sending in sun cream as long as the kids can apply it themselves. My two have a roll on one and reapply before break times and guess what, they’re not sunburned!

‘all the fruit’ looks dismal.

Sarah looks sunburnt too in the car chat. There’s really no excuse nowadays especially when you’re the parent.

Reactions: 5
What a grim supper. When I think of a picky meal on one of the hottest days of the year, I envision some salads, cold meat, and wedges of watermelon - not cremated sausage rolls and cardboard pizza.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She feels a fraud posting about body positively........ But she knows it is always a good one for engagement.

We can tell she isn't really body positive because of the terrible job she does of photoshopping of ankles.

The engagement is not great on that post at all, I think people are realising she is basically just fishing for compliments when she posts these bikini pics

I'm so sick of these body positivity pictures. Someone else wearing a bikini does not inspire me to wear mine. They are all at it thinking they are inspiring the masses 🙄. Just wear your bikinis and shut up

Reactions: 14
I'm so sick of these body positivity pictures. Someone else wearing a bikini does not inspire me to wear mine. They are all at it thinking they are inspiring the masses 🙄. Just wear your bikinis and shut up
It’s all so boring and just completely disingenuous, putting on a bikini and taking photos of yourself in the bikini shows a level of confidence, I’m not buying this bullshit chat that they all spout About ”nervous to wear my bikini” - nah sorry it’s crap.

Reactions: 11
“Here is picture of me in my bikini. I love how I look!” Well that’s nice but show us you loving something like a hairy mole or a birthmark or god forbid, rippling shimmering cellulite, rather than a carefully chosen bikini picture 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's looking for jobs on the middle East....... Wonder if she's knows how far it is from Scotland 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.