Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used some game to reveal to Sinbad that she was pregnant with Lachlan. He had to cover his ears and guess what she was saying or something like that until she said 'I'm pregnant' all filmed and shared on YouTube obviously.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
As the last birth was a few years ago she might have to up her game if she has number 3.
A professional photographer to capture the pregnancy test and every single scan, and a videographer to film the entire labour, birth and first week at home maybe?
I can see it now.
“DAY IN THE LIFE - THE CONCEPTION DIARIES”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Labour is painful....i dont think i would want a picture of myself in pain to show the person who caused me the pain...."look what i went through for you". Talk about projection...thats months of therapy right there!

Reactions: 4
Going back to her day out with Isla yesterday I think it’s lovely do spend some quality one and one time with each child but it’s the fact it is only ever Isla that gets one on one time with either of them. Has anyone actually ever seen Lachlan get any special treats or a day trip without his sister being in tow? Can’t even imagine how he feels always hearing about Islas special day trips out and him never getting that it’s so sad

Reactions: 7
That s awful! I m not a church goer but what must have she told those children about why they stopped going? Shameful x
I am a church goer...its quite hilarious...young families like hers pitch up every now and again attend for a few months and then leave. All mysteriously coinciding with school allocation. The best part is that the local CofE school doesnt take church attendance into account as they fill their places with catchment and siblings anyway....but also our church isnt CofE 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Seriously who takes photos in labor?! I was so far gone by the time I got to hospital if anyone had waved a camera in my face I'd of thrown it back at them 🤣 I could hardly walk let alone do anything else!! And please tell me it bothers others that she's so nasal?! Her stories on the party are a bit congested?! And I'm no spring chicken but anyone else under the impression the fillers etc age her?! I used to work with a woman in her mid 60s who had them (very subtle and not ott) and she looked fabulous, but she has 30 years on Sarah! You don't need them in your 30s they age you!!

Reactions: 6
The whole documenting labour stuff was yet another result of Sarah spending too much time on Pinterest, head in the clouds like a 20 year old preppy college girl planning her basic witch life out on a scrap books and selling her soul to make bank.

Going back to her day out with Isla yesterday I think it’s lovely do spend some quality one and one time with each child but it’s the fact it is only ever Isla that gets one on one time with either of them. Has anyone actually ever seen Lachlan get any special treats or a day trip without his sister being in tow? Can’t even imagine how he feels always hearing about Islas special day trips out and him never getting that it’s so sad
Its always Isla. Rob took her to a trampoline park once and dumped L in nursery. If Im remembering right it was just after he got back or just before he left for deployment.

Weren't they meant to be going to paultons park for Islas birthday?

Reactions: 1
They never ever ever do any special trips or activities with just Lachlan on his own. Never. They go out of their way to take Isla out on trips and to spend time alone with with while they deliberately leave Lachlan in nursery. I remember that Rob took Isla out not that long ago for a “Dada & Daughter date day” (pass me the sick bucket) and they went out for cakes etc and all that and then after it they picked Lachlan up to take him home. It’s ALWAYS all about Isla. Isla is having a hard time with Rob being away, Isla is emotional, Isla needs to extra support, Isla needs some one on one time, Isla needs a present for whatever reason, Isla needs to be in the photo....
I genuinely do not understand how they can seriously claim that they don’t favour Isla. Everything they do is with Isla in mind - they never think about Lachlan.
It’s honestly shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Cannot believe she is now 7 and they still make her call them Mama and Dada - and Lachlan too. It is not cute, it makes her look stupid and she must be made fun of for it. Why would you do that to your child? Babies say Mama and Dada when they are learning to speak. She cannot seem to let them grow up. The baby plates and cutlery and calling her Mama. I suppose it fits in with her alter ego “thismamalife” for her children to call her this which is all that matters to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My 5 still call me Mumma and my oldest is 23 ....and they call DH Daddy or more often Padre which was a joke but stuck ....but we are all super close and still do things as a family. Also my kids can use cutlery and use normal plates! Although my oldest would love a prison plate as she hates food touching ....

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe she is now 7 and they still make her call them Mama and Dada - and Lachlan too. It is not cute, it makes her look stupid and she must be made fun of for it. Why would you do that to your child? Babies say Mama and Dada when they are learning to speak. She cannot seem to let them grow up. The baby plates and cutlery and calling her Mama. I suppose it fits in with her alter ego “thismamalife” for her children to call her this which is all that matters to her.
She infantilises absolutely everything in her life including inanimate objects. With that and the obsessive buying doing and decorating I really hope she has counselling or therapy on her to do list

Reactions: 7
There is just no way that a man wrote this. It’s just desperate and pathetic that Sarah made a “dada” account.
F47182DA-512F-46C0-8679-C42B71A7AA2D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine reading here, seeing our observations of her relationship with L (or lack of it), and doing nothing about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There is just no way that a man wrote this. It’s just desperate and pathetic that Sarah made a “dada” account. View attachment 534630
You can tell it’s Sarah writing every caption in that account just by comparing them to the captions on her own account. It’s bleeping pathetic that Rob is happy to pretend that it is him writing it. It’s completely emasculating.

Hate the way she labelled those teepee stories from yesterday with Pr Review, Not Paid... Guess she thinks it sounds better than Gifted 🙄

Hate the way she labelled those teepee stories from yesterday with Pr Review, Not Paid... Guess she thinks it sounds better than Gifted 🙄
It needs to be labelled as an advert. It’s an advert. It’s not a PR review- whatever the fuckity duck that’s supposed to be anyway. It’s a gifted item/product/service that by showing on her socials is advertising for the brand therefore it is an advert and should be labelled as such.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.