Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just going to sit with my glass of wine, waiting for someone to comment that she got a 4(?)yr old a 6+ toy?
Is 'Wh@t' Dutch for crap parent who only plays the Mama card when needed for AD money or photo opportunity?

Reactions: 4
What breaks my heart the most is how much I would have been going on and on about her day and trip on the hovercraft whilst L knows he would have loved it, but was thrown in nursery!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ah but she would have told him he’s a handsome wee boy when she picked him up from nursery ....

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why is she posting all the baby pics now? She can’t even put the phone down and forget about posting content on her kids birthday! Save it for the evening when the kids are in bed. How much do people really care about other people’s baby photos anyway?

Why is she posting all the baby pics now? She can’t even put the phone down and forget about posting content on her kids birthday! Save it for the evening when the kids are in bed. How much do people really care about other people’s baby photos anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only photo of me in labour...?!

Is this a thing that I missed out on? I have precisely no photos of me in labour because I was concentrating on relaxing

Reactions: 17

Is this a thing that I missed out on? I have precisely no photos of me in labour because I was concentrating on relaxing
Of my three labours I have precisely one photo of me in the throes of it. My face is turned away from the camera as I had just told my husband to duck off for pointing it at me in that situation. He never did it again! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I don't have any photos of me in labour. Bit too busy pushing a baby out to get a pic for the gram.

Reactions: 13
She upped her Instagram game by time she had Lachlan and had a professional photographer in with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She upped her Instagram game by time she had Lachlan and had a professional photographer in with her.
I always thought that was either weird or the height of narcissism but is that something people actually do now? I had elective sections so never had to think about hiring a photographer so maybe I’m just out of touch?

Reactions: 7
Yes, the photo she uses all the time where she is in the birthing pool crying was taken by a professor photographer. I am sure she has an album and did a video about it once.

I don't know anyone in the real world who employed a photographer for the birth, just the Instahuns.

Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe that a mother would treat one child so differently to the other. Poor L. Imagine how exciting it would have been to go on that day out? It’s absolutely disgraceful.

As the last birth was a few years ago she might have to up her game if she has number 3.
A professional photographer to capture the pregnancy test and every single scan, and a videographer to film the entire labour, birth and first week at home maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.