Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioned alot before!! She s shown photos when he was in the grips of an eating disorder x
Are you kidding?

she never shuts up about it.
Honestly had no idea šŸ„“ I donā€™t follow her on Instagram because she is hell on earth, only pop on after seen people on here say about her stories etccc surely youā€™d want to forget that time in your life though and not relate it to baby hairs/ bald patch

Reactions: 2
She wants to mention it now because she knows she is getting rightly kicked about her attitude and behaviour towards Lachlan. She is getting ready for the trolls are being mean to me.... don't they know how hard I've had it because I had an eating disorder.

Reactions: 6
What is she saying in her stories I canā€™t face watching her ?

And Sarah towns in Scotland have more than one school, itā€™s not all twee oil industry village life pal.. but donā€™t worry you can still pretend to be catholic and go to mass etc if you want into a catholic school.. other than that itā€™s catchment areas.. same as England but with less dip tit arseholes like you.

Reactions: 9
Her continual ā€œI love himā€ rhetoric is reminiscent of those couples you see on Facebook saying how much they love each other and they split up because oneā€™s been shagging about.

sarah, youā€™re a bleep. You ignore that little boy and dump him in daycare at every opportunity you get. Youā€™re despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her explanation of her bald patch šŸ¤£ vain witch looking through her own stories and then taking the time to screen shot them, type an explanation, filter the photo and then post. She is obsessed with what people think of the way she looks. Shame she doesnā€™t care as much about what people think of her parenting.

Reactions: 13
Still don't know why she was devastated not getting Isla into Alverstoke or Gomer. Never understood the hype. Their exam results are dreadful. Think it's just a "status" thing. Also laughable that she thought she stood a chance of getting her into the schools living so far away from them.

Reactions: 4
Most parents getting school offers today would see it as a bitter sweet moment. Thinking time is ticking and should make the most of their weekdays together. Sarah sees it as a countdown to when she can stop having days like this with Isla.

Reactions: 5
Most parents getting school offers today would see it as a bitter sweet moment. Thinking time is ticking and should make the most of their weekdays together. Sarah sees it as a countdown to when she can stop having days like this with Isla.
Sarah sees it as the time she can stop paying nursery fees. She actually compared private school fees to nursery care. šŸ˜³
Come September sheā€™ll have two kids in full time school plus breakfast club, after school club and whatever extra curricular has space for them ....whilst the family is pulling in three incomes. Instead of paying for 10 hours of care she might have to pay for 3 or 4.

Theyā€™ll have another baby and rinse the #ad content out of it and then put that kid into full time provision from 6 months til 5 years.

.......then retire to Aberdeen or ā€œthe Middle Eastā€ or wherever in Europe says IKAYYYYER.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah sees it as the time she can stop paying nursery fees. She actually compared private school fees to nursery care. šŸ˜³
Come September sheā€™ll have two kids in full time school plus breakfast club, after school club and whatever extra curricular has space for them ....whilst the family is pulling in three incomes. Instead of paying for 10 hours of care she might have to pay for 3 or 4.

Theyā€™ll have another baby and rinse the #ad content out of it and then put that kid into full time provision from 6 months til 5 years.

.......then retire to Aberdeen or ā€œthe Middle Eastā€ or wherever in Europe says IKAYYYYER.
I reckon shell keep popping out kids till she gets her girly girl.

Reactions: 2
I'm just going to sit with my glass of wine, waiting for someone to comment that she got a 4(?)yr old a 6+ toy?

She certainly needs to still be taking birth control.....lame excuse of a mother but pregnancy and birth videos bring in the cash .....then she can buy more mid century units ....I just hope that the kids have money in an account for the ADs they are featured in and sheā€™s not pissing the income up the wall on flooring and quartz worktops ! And her latest Instagram post ... find a lovely smiley photo ....what a twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thank goodness we managed to get a balloon arch. Just make sure pesky Lachlan doesn't dare try to touch it like last time. Remember people, balloons are for Instagram, not for children.

How where will she put it? Next to the mid century cabinet? The fake MDF chimney? Or in the thankfully no longer 'hint of yellow now a nice subtle gray thank you very much' kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.