Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Admiralbow

New thread title

This mama life - beige home, beige food, beige life. A sham of a mother and a wife

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah claiming she could have worked for MI5 if she'd been able to move to London has absolutely made my day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
354C0363-A166-45F1-A8D7-50E95F86E741.jpeg
I look at this and all I see a a male lead singer from some 90s Brit pop band, perhaps for a magazine article or something...
She looks so manly - like a guy with long hair and sunglasses on from 1993

• Haha
  • Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She can’t find the dress she is wearing to share the link. Don’t worry Sarah cos it’s fucking hideous

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Compared to the 'things I overshared on social media' pile.
View attachment 511599
These influencers are so stupid, yes they shared an hour / highlights of every day and document them and every purchase / moan / boring inane detail that entered their head. So the things they didn't share the expect a round of applause for? Just because they share what makes them part of the insta trends and sell their kids privacy but keep some stuff back. Still can't get over 'this one' keeping the best second bedroom in the new house as her office.
When people know:

- Where you live
- What school/nursery your kids go to.
- Your children's school and extra curricular schedule.
- Your work schedule.
- Where you shop.
- Private children's matters.
- Your children's bedrooms.
- How much you spend on pointless shit.

You're sharing too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

GPort

VIP Member
76AC480C-22F6-4770-8043-471209D58E12.jpeg

Okay so we know she’s got at least two sinks in her house and enough free time for work outs, decorating and a million click and collects (maybe there was an MI5 data leak🤷🏻‍♀️)

Can she not just pull up her sleeves and wash the bloody dishes herself? Nahhhh she’ll just park in the taxi spaces outside the coop rather than walk an extra 30 metres from the free parking.

Yeah, that’s right Sarah, I saw you and you’re right, you probably should wash your hair today.

• Haha
  • Wow

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Really surprised she isnt moaning how the Suez Canal being blocked is impacting on her really important supply chain job. I mean those paperclips must be really backing up now in the Middle East. In fact with her in depth knowledge of the Middle East (did you know she lived there? She doesnt like to mention it) I am surprised she isnt offering to fly out to start directing its removal herself.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Ssshhhh. Don't put her off. I am living for all the crap mismatched, rush buying and terrible choices she is making for that house. It's the most entertaining her Instagram has ever been.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bobs

Chatty Member
WTAF is that she’s wearing?! It’s a mash up between an italian restaurant tablecloth, Little House on the Prairie and a milkmaid. None of which are a good look. And don’t get time started on the heavy black sandal monstrosities. The wee glimpse of leg pose isn’t helping make the look any more sexy Sarah. Far from it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
This pair of fannies doing work outs and cleaning whilst Lachlan in full time nursery. Wouldn't you think they would be trying to spend as much time as possible with him before he starts school? She may have a clean house and biceps but the clock is ticking for her chance of bonding with her son. Breaks my heart how low on her list of priorities that little boy is.

Reactions: 24

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
What I don’t get is what does she do all day to have to do this stuff so late? Does she work full time? She doesn’t seem to be
She is nowhere near as busy as she makes out. She is just disorganised and wastes time faffing about with pointless rubbish. She probably spends hours each day scrolling Instagram, Pinterest etc. She would save herself the best part of an hour if she picked Lachlan up from nursery straight after collecting Isla from school instead of going home first then back out later to fetch him.

I’m confused. Is she painting them the same colour that they already are?
No it’s a totally different shade of taupe/grey/beige from the shade of taupe/grey/beige they already were, totally different, nothing like it. In fact I think these are taupe/beige/grey, not taupe/grey/beige, so yeah, totally different. Hahaha 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No day trip for L then? One day was obviously more than she could cope with.
It's the end of the Easter hols and it is just pure meanness to not take L. That is a real special treat - not just a trip to the park. I can't imagine doing that. I have 3 and the littlest would be heart broken hearing the bigger two talking about a trip like that.

She even refers to it as a "grand" day out. She really is totally horrid

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I don't believe she has sent him out. I think she is sending messages to herself again. Anything just to find an excuse to tag the bedding she likes. If she has really sent Sinbad for bedding you would think he would know the size of his own bed before he totted off to Asda.
I think you are being very generous to old sinbad, I would definitely NOT expect him to know what size his bed is. He seems to spend his time looking at his phone or wishing he was in a single bunk deployed somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Georgethecat

VIP Member
When people know:

- Where you live
- What school/nursery your kids go to.
- Your children's school and extra curricular schedule.
- Your work schedule.
- Where you shop.
- Private children's matters.
- Your children's bedrooms.
- How much you spend on pointless shit.

You're sharing too much.
Your least favourite child
How many times your kids wake up in the night
Bed time routine
How many times you've been to the new starbucks
Your child's ballet lesson
Your husband trying to chill on the sofa
The fact that you're clearly a massive hoarder and cannot have a single bit of wall showing without wanting to shoehorn in another 'unit' to fill with clutter

And that's just from the last week.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, I know one of you bastards will have already said something but fuck me, the belter has gone and re-painted her cabinets in the same colour that they were before, just so that she can say they are a F&B colour. She's off her rocker. Loopier than a box of Honey Loops 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Greendream

Oh my goodness. Mother of the year strikes again does she know what guilt is or a conscience?
who would put their children in 7-6 nursery every fucking day, Not feed them any meals in the week even when you are sat on your arse at home on your days off. Then CHOOSE to paint cupboards on the 1 hour a day she sees him. That should be Lachlans family/relax time especially as he only sees his own mum and dad 1 hour a day including bedtime and BAFF.

he’s had a full LONG day at nursery he does more hours at that nursery than most adults do at a full time job and she thinks he wants to spend his time freezing his feet off watching princess meels play football.
oh my god. How could you be so self centred. Why did she have kids? Why does Lachlan not have any out of hours clubs like princess meels. She’s a horrible,vile pathetic excuse of a lanky potato with a bad attitude, clearly got some kind of undiagnosed mental health problem or disorder the way she acts. She’s manic. Literally so disconnected from her son it’s actually shocking. Just when you think it can’t get any worse it does.

happy to watch her paint the kicthen wrong. Crack on. The house is getting better and better. Not. It seriously looked better on Rightmove.

• Sad
  • Heart