Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol an “off the phone weekend” for an Instahun means ...er... filming on her phone all weekend. Ffs
She had time off because it was Princess Islas birthday and she can’t have recorded content of the severe favouritism that took place... Lachlan who?!

Reactions: 5
Lol an “off the phone weekend” for an Instahun means ...er... filming on her phone all weekend. Ffs
That's hilarious 🤣🤣 What she meant was she didn't post much (by her standards anyway to Instagram) but she is still talking to her son as he folds up t shirts through her camera and the sad thing is Lachlan sees that as the norm. Mama's interested in talking to me because she has her phone out filming me.

Reactions: 1
That's hilarious 🤣🤣 What she meant was she didn't post much (by her standards anyway to Instagram) but she is still talking to her son as he folds up t shirts through her camera and the sad thing is Lachlan sees that as the norm. Mama's interested in talking to me because she has her phone out filming me.
He does probably think that’s the height of maternal approval 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was more concerned at the state of the play equipment. Theyve not even had it a year right?
I'm appalled they're getting rid of that. My kids are similar ages and we bought pretty much the same frame last August, ours has a slightly bigger tree house bit. They're not cheap (ours was £949) and we thought long and hard about it. Its an investment and our kids love it and play on it every single day pretty much.

There is no way she needs to get rid of it. I bet she will have some artificial grass. Raised borders and a corner furniture set. Original. Bloody hell, let the kids enjoy their equipment.

Reactions: 8
I'm appalled they're getting rid of that. My kids are similar ages and we bought pretty much the same frame last August, ours has a slightly bigger tree house bit. They're not cheap (ours was £949) and we thought long and hard about it. Its an investment and our kids love it and play on it every single day pretty much.

There is no way she needs to get rid of it. I bet she will have some artificial grass. Raised borders and a corner furniture set. Original. Bloody hell, let the kids enjoy their equipment.
Ah, but life is not to be enjoyed, it is to be photographed and filmed and shared on Instagram with strangers!

Reactions: 10

The play equipment fits perfectly where they have it - she says it doesn’t fit but it absolutely does!!!

Reactions: 5
The play equipment fits perfectly where they have it - she says it doesn’t fit but it absolutely does!!!
She will be getting a £2k Springfree trampoline like the rest of the instahuns!

I see she must have picked L up at almost 6pm!! She has no shame leaving him in nursery until closing time but have loads of time counting staples to post instastories from Saturday while supposedly working!

4D654CFD-B974-43EC-A4FB-D2A86F6E0012.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Keep your kids off Instagram....they are not your employees. Don’t you Sarah find it scary that people know where you live, what the layout of your house is....when your Pirate is away, where they school and go to nursery....? I bleeping would ....

Reactions: 15
Here she goes, never shared anything about PTWM before but jumps on the bandwagon. Anything to get a reshare and more people to her page 🙄
Sorry but anyone who thinks that PTWM is “amazing” needs their bleeping head examined. She’s an absolute scumbag and a lying, thieving piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh her face on that picture, smiling even though she's left her poor boy in nursery alllllll day! Also her stupid centre parting really pisses me off!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Gosh her face on that picture, smiling even though she's left her poor boy in nursery alllllll day! Also her stupid centre parting really pisses me off!
I HATE the way she always has her hair in that god awful centre parting slick down flat against her head. Even when she has her hair up, it’s always like that, she never pulls it bsvk off her face or has any volume or lift in the roots. She really needs to overhaul her hair, it’s sooooooo boring and so dated.

Keep your kids off Instagram....they are not your employees. Don’t you Sarah find it scary that people know where you live, what the layout of your house is....when your Pirate is away, where they school and go to nursery....? I bleeping would ....
When your pirate is away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Obviously she got lots of clothes for Isla and hardly any for Lachlan. To be expected. Has to make a dig about Isla not wearing dresses...she drives me bonkers. Isla is a human being with her own likes and dislikes. She is not a toy to be dressed up and paraded around.

Reactions: 13
Obviously she got lots of clothes for Isla and hardly any for Lachlan. To be expected. Has to make a dig about Isla not wearing dresses...she drives me bonkers. Isla is a human being with her own likes and dislikes. She is not a toy to be dressed up and paraded around.
Surely Isla should of got clothes she needed for her birthday?

Reactions: 4
‘Does anyone have recommendations for brass taps’ then posts photo of what she’s looking for. 🙄 Here’s an idea Sarah, why not buy the ones you just found on Google. Or would you like us to gift you some? twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Does anyone have recommendations for brass taps’ then posts photo of what she’s looking for. 🙄 Here’s an idea Sarah, why not buy the ones you just found on Google. Or would you like us to gift you some? twit
THIS! All this begging makes me cringe.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.