Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up why would you not have taken the kids for their eczema?? Time to do everything else....

I've gave up watching her she just pisses me off right now!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it a bit stupid she refers to her family just by the letter of there name

Reactions: 19
She can’t find the dress she is wearing to share the link. Don’t worry Sarah cos it’s bleeping hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s doing that annoying thing of putting the post on the side so you have to click it. That’s just annoying, Sarah. Stop being so desperate for views 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She can’t find the dress she is wearing to share the link. Don’t worry Sarah cos it’s bleeping hideous
The sandals are also wee cuties 😂

Sorry have to add as I can’t stop giggling at them, that dress goes beautifully with those black Velcro “Herman Munster on his holidays” sandals 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sorry have to add as I can’t stop giggling at them, that dress goes beautifully with those black Velcro “Herman Munster on his holidays” sandals 😂😂🙈🙈
Those sandals almost look orthopaedic 🙈🙈

It’s also defo not the weather for her get up here today!

She has a good figure but no idea how to dress it! The dress is doing her no favours at all..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in the name of duck is she wearing?!! And also it’s MARCH! Put some bloody jeans on you idiot.

6FDAC084-3FBE-47BC-8D1B-0D96B4EBF6AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTAF is that she’s wearing?! It’s a mash up between an italian restaurant tablecloth, Little House on the Prairie and a milkmaid. None of which are a good look. And don’t get time started on the heavy black sandal monstrosities. The wee glimpse of leg pose isn’t helping make the look any more sexy Sarah. Far from it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26

If it wasn't for the slit in the dress, I'd mistake her for one of the girls from the Duggar family. They all wear those hideous sandals too.

• Haha
Oh dear god, that dress. It’s March, still cold so put the table cloth away for a good few more weeks. And the sunglasses perched on her greasy hair 🤣🤮 She tries so hard to copy people on Instagram with EVERYTHING and she fails and looks stupid every bloody time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hours later and I’m still laughing 😂
if only she had modelled it properly by awkwardly hopping from foot to foot and twirling round 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how your all commenting on the dress but them shoes are even more awful!! I wouldn't be seen dead in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just cringe at anyone showing off their ‘spring / summer’ wardrobe in March. Even on a sunny day it’s freezing out of the sun or in the wind. Realistically, where ever you live in the uk there’s a brief period in July / August when you can comfortably wear a summer dress / sandals combo. Other times you might get away with a sandal with jeans etc.

And as always, Mama has made it look even more ridiculous

She thinks she’s being edgy as they are copies of a Chanel sandal.....but she’s not cool enough to pull them off and you don’t wear them with dresses more with a trouser suit to play down the smartness giving it a more urban look ....not table cloth chic ....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.