Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contact the ASA. You would think with her track record she'd know better.
Has she been in trouble before for her adverts? So for a PR review do companies give items/service, an influencer tells their audience how it’s the best thing ever and that’s it?

I’m sorry if this has all been explained before.

Reactions: 1
Has she been in trouble before for her adverts? So for a PR review do companies give items/service, an influencer tells their audience how it’s the best thing ever and that’s it?

I’m sorry if this has all been explained before.
yes she’s been in hot water before - attached article 👍

“PR review” is literally just another scammy way for her to say it’s gifted without saying it explicitly. It’s meaningless. The company have provided her with the goods/service for free in exchange for her providing them with favourable promotion- it’s an advert. She can call it whatever she wants but it’s an advert. It’s a gifted “thing” and she is providing advertising for - it’s an advert!!!!

Reactions: 9
I work in PR and she’s labelling wrong. Yes it’s better to label what kind of advert it is, (ie a paid review, something simply gifted or an unpaid review) BUT it still needs ad in it. She’s trying to be sneaky. Reported her

Reactions: 13
I work in PR and she’s labelling wrong. Yes it’s better to label what kind of advert it is, (ie a paid review, something simply gifted or an unpaid review) BUT it still needs ad in it. She’s trying to be sneaky. Reported her
If you go through her page she does it alot.

Reactions: 3
If you go through her page she does it alot.
I’m going to report each one. If the word ad isn’t on it, and they’ve given you ANYTHING in exchange for a post or mention, IT IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. It isn’t hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im suprised she didn't insta story her whole day at paultons park!
If she had to pay for it herself then we probably won’t see it until next year in some boring blog no one cares about.
If she was #gifted a #presstrip then we would get ALLLLL of the stories and reels and posts straight away..... none of them marked with #AD

Reactions: 5
Why does she always draw attention to things that no one would notice if she’d not made a huge fuss??? Hardly anyone would of noticed the bottle bin and to be honest no one would give two fly f*cks even if they did noticed them. She’s a very strange woman

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she always draw attention to things that no one would notice if she’d not made a huge fuss??? Hardly anyone would of noticed the bottle bin and to be honest no one would give two fly f*cks even if they did noticed them. She’s a very strange woman
i think it is because she is so obsessed with what people think about her. She must obsessively check over every story or photo to check if she thinks people Will comment on something such as her hair, skin, bin, cat.... the list goes on. And then feels she needs to explain things that no one actually cares about. She’s very insecure. Pity she doesn’t worry what people think of her parenting!

Reactions: 13
i think it is because she is so obsessed with what people think about her. She must obsessively check over every story or photo to check if she thinks people Will comment on something such as her hair, skin, bin, cat.... the list goes on. And then feels she needs to explain things that no one actually cares about. She’s very insecure. Pity she doesn’t worry what people think of her parenting!
I was more concerned at the state of the play equipment. Theyve not even had it a year right?

Reactions: 1
I was more concerned at the state of the play equipment. Theyve not even had it a year right?
It’s ok as it’s too big (it’s not) so she is getting rid. Doesn’t create a instagramable enough garden (despite kids obviously loving it).

Reactions: 7
I love shes now showing videos of her trying to engage with Lachlan. I dont know why she had to change what he had done with the shirt, he done a good job for 4 years old.

Reactions: 6
Lol an “off the phone weekend” for an Instahun means ...er... filming on her phone all weekend. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.