Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 nights of Gusto! What a joke, why can she not manage to pull meals together for her family?

Also, I have no idea who her employer is, but she is describing levels of stress no employer should or would want for an employee.

It’s not healthy and is if she struggles to cope she should be making it known. There is no shame in having an honest conversation to see what changes could be made.

Reactions: 11
As if she's given him a snack 😂 just say "hi tattle" and be done with it.

But whilst you're listening here - can you pick your child up from nursery at a reasonable time like everyone else does, so he actually gets to be part of the family?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Won't be selling Gusto to anyone with that photo of what looks like cat's sick with lumps of feta on top. I'll pass thanks.

Reactions: 7
Jesus that risotto looks bloody radioactive! She’s not really selling Gusto to me ....not that I would partake in that as I know how to plan and cook healthy dishes from scratch that don’t resemble the bottom of a bin!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah me too! And it’s one of the easiest ever recipes to make!!
This is Sara remember, she who couldn’t make Mars bar krispies without bleeping it up. Lasagne is a whole other level of gourmet she won’t be able to accomplish unassisted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is Sara remember, she who couldn’t make Mars bar krispies without bleeping it up. Lasagne is a whole other level of gourmet she won’t be able to accomplish unassisted 😆
Haha, true! We’ve seen how her meals turn out when she’s left to her own devices.

Reactions: 4
Who goes to the effort of putting all those frames up with no photos in them?! Absolutely crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's shopping around for photo prints to fill them with, when she could easily be filling them with some lovely photos of the kids.
They'd all be filled with Isla.

Maybe she could take a photo of her shelving thing once it's filled, and fill a photo frame with that... A photo frame filled with a photo taken of a shelving unit filled with items purchased just to fill it.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Sarah's brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was hoping she'll fill them with some classics of Sarah. The wide eyed selfies from when she is meant to be in an online meeting, the sitting on the kitchen floor with a bottle of wine after a hard day supervising her daughter's class call and who can forget the classic stripped down to a bikini on the beach for the posed photo with her birthday sharing platter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was hoping she'll fill them with some classics of Sarah. The wide eyed selfies from when she is meant to be in an online meeting, the sitting on the kitchen floor with a bottle of wine after a hard day supervising her daughter's class call and who can forget the classic stripped down to a bikini on the beach for the posed photo with her birthday sharing platter.
Don’t forget the one with her very best friend Gi. That would have to be front and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.