Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frostily

VIP Member
Can’t believe she actually put him straight to bed from nursery WITHOUT A BATH DURING A PANDEMIC. And then, when he obviously wakes up because his sleep routine has been fucked up she TAKES A SELFIE WITH HIM?!?!?!?
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Oldlegend

That’s the brand new park in our village as well...was being built and then got stopped due to COVID so it’s a big deal going there for the first time for our kids. Mine haven’t gone yet because I just don’t want them to be mixing with strangers (my husband is shielding/vulnerable). I can’t believe she would take Isla without Lachlan especially as she drives past it every day to take him to nursery!

Also...let Rob have a go at building the fake fireplace/cabinet/shelf thing!! Isn’t he some kind of engineer? He’s surely capable of measuring and cutting some mdf. He’s finally bought his own house (after “wearing down” Sarah) which she is decorating entirely to her own tastes and filling with mismatched insta shit with no sentimental value, he’s been denied turning the garage into a gym and now he can’t even build the “chimney breast” himself. He could probably do it himself for £200 but Sarah’s gonna pay £1k+ for a bespoke construction.

Rob has been from his home to camps to ships, married quarters, deployments all over the world. Let him put his stamp on some part of the house!! They’ve finally put some solid roots down and she’s just turning it into some completely generic insta-shit bland AF personality-less shell of a home.

Where exactly is Robs space in their house? It’s not easy for military folk to switch between family life and military life. I can’t believe Sarah won’t even let him have the garage to himself!!
Rob is this you on your burner phone? #saverob #lethimhavehisgaragegym

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Sad that she can't just appreciate the now. Nothing wrong with having dreams and ambitions but she is always pining for something else - first to be out of the MOD house, madly rushing through decorating the new place never stopping to enjoy the house as it is. Now wants to move abroad or back to her parents. Was desperate to get out of every baby stage with Lachlan but now wanting a third. I can see her back in Scotland or abroad with a third child crying for when she lived down south and had only two children. Happiness comes from within no house, baby, fake chimney is ever going to bring her the inner happiness she is seeking.

• Heart

Greendream

Lachlan so naughty and so hard or so she says but blob and Botox bitch can fanny around looking at themselves working out in the garage leaving them both alone in the house. not great parenting. Shock horror. I though Isla and Lachlan fought like cat and dog, I wouldn’t be leaving a 4 year old unattended for longer than a few mins whilst I whizzed upstairs. Let alone with Isla when they don’t get on. Anything could happen Them two fuckers doing something for themselves for a change. I mean they don’t even look good for it do they. Not the picture of health. They need some veg and fruit, so drab and dull looking. The kids get thrown a bone once a week with a small walk. Cannot believe how little they do with them.

frostily

VIP Member
Please tell me if I’m being a helicopter parent but if my child had bright red, scabby and WEEPING SORES on themselves I’d probably have seen a doctor by now!?!?

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I was hoping she'll fill them with some classics of Sarah. The wide eyed selfies from when she is meant to be in an online meeting, the sitting on the kitchen floor with a bottle of wine after a hard day supervising her daughter's class call and who can forget the classic stripped down to a bikini on the beach for the posed photo with her birthday sharing platter.

• Haha
  • Heart

GPort

VIP Member
I noticed how she arrived early and sat in her car on her phone for ages. Parking was a nightmare this morning around the school. People arriving on time couldn’t get a space because of people like her. The school have asked so many times to be considerate about this, it should be easier now that all year groups have different start times. If you get there early, just park a bit further away and walk! She also always parks halfway on the path so pushchairs can’t fit past....maybe petty but it bugs me every time.

• Angry

Popper

VIP Member
So can’t get organised in time to get the children new school clothes, waits until the day before school. Yet can buy a load of non essential shite to fill her Granny shelves. For weeks she’s been throwing money at lampshades and cabinets she doesn’t need, yet didn’t once think to buy the kids new school clothes. And this is a woman who is a parenting account who tries to influence Mothers.

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
God I feel so much rage at her this morning!!! How the hell she has a cheek to be a page all about being a “mama” she does absolutely nothing towards being a parent! It’s enrages me how she even claims to be a “family blogger”. She has zero content because she does nothing with her family, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with being in lockdown. Still cannot believe she tried to put him straight to bed without seeing him all day, parents literally sprint home from work to see their kids before they go to bed. I really hope nursery give him the love and attention that he deserves, that poor sweet boy. Breaks my heart seeing how shoved aside he is... he had reflux and was a “hard” baby, I know many babies who had suffered but the parents haven’t held it against them for their whole life... just bloody let it go Sarah!
She’s done it loads of times in the past; picks him up as late as possible from nursery even though she’s been out to get Isla from school and home home again, Lachlan falls asleep in the car probably because he’s been out for about 12 hours by that point so she then just takes him in asleep and puts him in bed without doing anything to wash him, put him into jammies, let him go for a wee, brush his teeth, have anything to eat or drink or see the family. She justified it before that he gets snacks and things to eat at nursery so isn’t hungry when he gets home so he’s fine to just go to bed.....😞 completely and utterly missing the point that there’s no need whatsoever for him to be at nursery until that time of an evening anyway, and that she picks Isla up from school and has all the time in the world to take her to after school clubs or out for cake or to the park or the beach etc so why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up earlier and actually parent him?? It’s honestly beyond belief.

• Angry
  • Sad

Justreading

VIP Member
Strange wording isn't it...
Looking at houses at home, even though she's got a house to focus on.

So she has no intention of making their house a home. Shes not allowing Rob to make it a home, not allowing the children the chance to make it a home. Just fully set on moving to Scotland as soon as she gets the chance. Fucking selfish twat!

Reactions: 17

Greendream

They only thing they are getting up close & personal with is the paintbrush n roller. Hopefully rob will give her a good shafting if he’s allowed a night off and hopefully release some endorphins to help her from being an ungrateful, uptight, selfish little madam who thinks she’s the only person in this world homeschooling and doing a job.

Give it a rest you fucking BORE-how do they say that in Dutch?
Oh yeah fuck off you cunt.
stop pretending you are a wanderer or remotely worldly.I’m more culturally qualified spending my time jogging round IKEA thanshe thinks she is.

• Haha

Chewingthefat

You’re shitting me! Early pick up for Is? (Her names fucking Isla!!!!) what about Lachlan, surely he’s getting picked up at the same time? Course not, you absolute fucking rotter Sarah!

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Also regarding the daft comment about Lachlan and the pre-sliced apples...

“these are the only ones he will eat”

yes you dumb bimbo. Those are the only ones he will eat because those are the only apples the poor child has ever been offered! He probably has absolutely no fucking clue that an Apple is round and doesn’t come in a packet in near little slices!!!!!! How can’t she see how utterly ridiculous this is? That because of her sheer laziness and complete lack of care her son thinks that is how an
Apple should come?!!!!!
Why can’t she for once just BE A PARENT!!!!!!!! If he wants an Apple BUY NORMAL WHOLE APPLES AND HAND HIM AN APPLE TO EAT LIKE A NORMAL CHILD!!!!! HES 4!!!!!! NOT 4 WEEKS!!!!!!! HE SHOULD BE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF EATING AN APPLE WITHOUT IT NEEDING TO BE SLICED UP FOR HIM!!!!!!!

• Heart

Mummyto2girls_19

she could save her work out until the kids are in bed instead of unnecessary decorating. Her priorities are all wrong! Right now no one is sane! We’re all just surviving.
I’m furloughed at the moment with a toddler & year 1 child & admit we don’t always get all the work that’s set done. Sometimes my oldest just isn’t in the right head space & right now her mental health is more important than work sheets. My days are dedicated to my children. Self care can come if I find time when they’re in bed.
Sarah needs to realise right now what’s important!

• Heart

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I imagine that if a group of people see her coming they all whip out their phones and pretend to be on a call to avoid interaction with her!

I bet she has bagpipes as her ring tone ...

• Haha