Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sums her up, doesn’t it. Makes a living by being a parenting blog but sticks her kids in as many childcare settings as she can. She may as well be “this weekend mama”
And if it wasn't for the lockdown Sarah's weekends would be spend with Instahuns bomeranging cocktail glasses and brunch and spa day dates. Sinbad or one of Lachlan's nursery teachers left looking after the kids.

Reactions: 12
Our nursery gives a pretty decent sized tea usually, but I always give him some of what we have (sometimes he eats the whole lot and wants more!).
They go through so many growth spurts as well, along with the social/family time side as they need to be included

I get needing a break from the kids. I get it. But seriously that long? I can’t imagine getting my kid from school, going home or having fun out and about, and then leaving the other one at nursery until almost bedtime. I feel guilty just thinking of it! I need to go cuddle him brb 😂
He’s probably waking up later in the evening because he’s hungry!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He’s probably waking up later in the evening because he’s hungry!
Yup. That’s definitely something you’d troubleshoot right? When you’re making some effort to parent and your kid starts waking up you try to figure out why!? And they don’t even consider he might need something or maybe he shouldn’t bloody go to sleep at 6pm 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lovely how she made sure she showed the prices of her new purchases.

Can’t say that I’d be spending close to £100 on a light and a curtain pole after the utter shitfest of 2020 but Sarah’s been so privileged to maintain THREE incomes in a year that most people have struggled she doesn’t even realise how insensitive she’s being.

Reactions: 4
Tattlers have shown more concern over the welfare and neglect of that little fella than his vile bleeping parents. Shoved in nursery while she dicks about on a zoom about bleeping candles FFS! :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What was with the weird glove she was wearing? I give myself a facial every week and have never used a glove to apply products

Reactions: 5
You’d think for somebody who has already had social services at the door she’d have realised her parenting is tit and needs to be looked at.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She had social services at her door? Tell me more please
Not at her door as such.

she had a phone call from “social services” of some description a few years back, Lachlan had been in hospital a few times for various different things - all perfectly innocent- she plastered it all over Instagram etc as usual, it was being discussed on here I believe and then she came out with a huge rant about how “the trolls” had come into her real life world and how it must have been “the trolls” who somehow contacted SS to get her in trouble etc etc etc...... there was absolutely no indication at all that it had anything to do with anyone on here at all, it wasn’t even brought up until she made it an issue and she never stopped to think that perhaps it had been flagged up at hospital or whatever due to her young child being in and out a fair few times....

she touches on it briefly in this video from about 9mins in...

and the first half of this video...

Reactions: 1
Not at her door as such.

she had a phone call from “social services” of some description a few years back, Lachlan had been in hospital a few times for various different things - all perfectly innocent- she plastered it all over Instagram etc as usual, it was being discussed on here I believe and then she came out with a huge rant about how “the trolls” had come into her real life world and how it must have been “the trolls” who somehow contacted SS to get her in trouble etc etc etc...... there was absolutely no indication at all that it had anything to do with anyone on here at all, it wasn’t even brought up until she made it an issue and she never stopped to think that perhaps it had been flagged up at hospital or whatever due to her young child being in and out a fair few times....

All those clubs she talked about getting Lachlan into never happened, it’s sad how much she holds him back, and she’s his Mum. She’s just awful

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not at her door as such.

Thank you. It's very likely that if he had multiple incidents that the hospital, a doctor or even the nursery would flag up a concern. They're all very hot on safeguarding nowadays.

Reactions: 6
Thank you. It's very likely that if he had multiple incidents that the hospital, a doctor or even the nursery would flag up a concern. They're all very hot on safeguarding nowadays.
It wouldnt of helped that she sent him in nursery with the IV still in (or atleast I think she did but my memory isn't great!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It wouldnt of helped that she sent him in nursery with the IV still in (or atleast I think she did but my memory isn't great!)
She did what?! That would have definitely warranted nursery calling social services.

Reactions: 1
If your 4 and a half year old falls asleep on the short drive home from nursery, he has been there far too long Sarah. Disgusting how long she leaves him in nursery while she is at home. And putting him in that leotard because it makes a “cute” Instagram photo instead of allowing him to wear a superhero costume that he loves. Awful excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 15
Was she really at an online bleeping candle party whilst her kid was at nursery and amidst her kids home schooling ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Not at her door as such.

Thankyou for posting these, just had a watch. She looks so natural in the first video, she’s changed a lot! I am struggling to figure out how she thinks trolls would report her to social services? Or more importantly that her main concern is who reported her and not why and how they felt the need to contact social services. “I’m more weary of what I post now a days” yeah cheers, that obviously lasted long. I would be absolutely mortified and beyond devastated if someone had reported me to social services, the last thing I would ever want to do if I thought it was trolls is to carry on putting my kids all over social media! Surely it would’ve been the hospital/nursery/someone who actually knows them who would’ve reported the situation? What even happened for it to be reported to SS? I’ve seen a few things about him being in hospital due to him being poorly but surely that wouldn’t warrant a SS check in?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.