Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prison plates are back. “I’m so happy with how they turned out”. Christ it’s homemade chicken nuggets Sarah not Michelin starred restaurant standard.
She might as well just come out and say “look Tattle, no sausages!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isla with her ear nose and throat issues that don’t seem to be getting looked at, handwriting is poor. Still calls mum mama I mean 😳 I wouldn’t be sacrificing her homeschooling for any job, especially a job that has been so flexible whenever she wanted to nip of to london for her brand work. Funny how it’s not flexible for her kids in a pandemic. It definitely is... she just doesn’t want it to be.. doesn’t want to catch up with her work on an evening as she NEEDS to decorate. More importantly the workout wasn’t necessary was it. Islas education IS.We can see what is most important to Sarah and that is.... Sarah.

Lachlan I would say has quite a speech delay to say he is 4. She’s hardly parent of the ducking year is she. I certainly hope she doesn’t have anoVER one.

she doesn’t seem to nourish them with time (or good food) or anything really. Her days of being a parent are, just dropping them off at childcare or school. Where is the joy? Where is the love? She’s so very odd , literally all she does is complain.
never positive or happy.Never doing something for her children unless they are benefitting her by starring in an ad. She doesn’t seem to feel that guilt that most working families have. You know the one where you pick them up early when you can (she has loadsa free time with her half-non working week) or making their weekends fun. They are literally there just to be there and she’s counting down the days until they fly the nest or are more grown up. It’s so sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So shes admitting her work comes before Islas school work. Where is Rob the Knob in all this?
He’s been promoted to admiral of the fleet so can’t take any time off... just poor old Sarah doing it all on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s been promoted to admiral of the fleet so can’t take any time off... just poor old Sarah doing it all on her own
God. Everything about him is just....... wet. Even his job title is just...... I dunno..... utterly lame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't trust Sinbad with the boats in the bath. Sarah would be in the background 'Someone didn't fill the bath properly, someone didn't use the right bubblebath'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She irritates the crap out of me not pronouncing her THs, she clearly can as she does, but then reverts back to FFs!! My mother used to correct me if I did that or dropped an H 😂😭

I couldn’t imagine Sarahs kids running up to her and jumping all over her, hugging her, being silly. Do you know what I mean? My kids will jump on me in bed, cuddle in and I wrap them up in big bear hugs and they know they can do that anytime, my arms are always open for them. I just can’t see Sarah being a relaxed, fun, easy going Mum. She’s just always so on edge, uptight and OCD. I always try to make my kids laugh before they go to bed at night so they go to sleep with a smile on their face but with Sarah you can tell motherhood just doesn’t come naturally to her. And her relationship with Rob just seems to lack any kind of fun or joy! ( I mean, they could be swinging from the rafters every night for all I know but that’s how it looks!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They only thing they are getting up close & personal with is the paintbrush n roller. Hopefully rob will give her a good shafting if he’s allowed a night off and hopefully release some endorphins to help her from being an ungrateful, uptight, selfish little madam who thinks she’s the only person in this world homeschooling and doing a job.

Give it a rest you bleeping BORE-how do they say that in Dutch?
Oh yeah duck off you bleep.
stop pretending you are a wanderer or remotely worldly.I’m more culturally qualified spending my time jogging round IKEA thanshe thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Oh great, Sarah has uploaded a new vlog from October! I can wait to watch!”, said no-one ever.....

Honestly don’t think I can bring myself to even hate watch it. Although judging by the title it was when she first attempted to make the oh so tricky Mars bar crispies so who knows, it might be a thrilling watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Oh great, Sarah has uploaded a new vlog from October! I can wait to watch!”, said no-one ever.....

Honestly don’t think I can bring myself to even hate watch it. Although judging by the title it was when she first attempted to make the oh so tricky Mars bar crispies so who knows, it might be a thrilling watch...
You’re missing out, it’s a rollercoaster! 🤣

Why on earth would people want to watch a diary of a family doing nothing from October?!

Sad parts are watching poor L literally grabbing her head and trying to make her look at him :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re all doing it, fitted in TV ( often with red/blue light behind it) and long thin glass fireplace underneath.
But they are not all doing it behind the living room door. Imagine spending all that money to build a fake fireplace and storage to become a focal point of the room but when you walk in the room it’s behind the door.

Glad she didn’t become an interior designer with that common sense and is keeping the MOD coordinated with enough post it pads and staples instead!

• Haha
I feel Rob’s suggestion of a gym seemed quite reasonable. If they put some thought into using the space sensibly to incorporate storage and a usable space to work out in, it would really work. Why shoot him down?

I don’t know what the provision from their school is like, but schools would surely prioritise phonics, literacy and maths work so she can absolutely manage her time better.
The school work should absolutely be able to be completed between the hours of 9-1.

Let’s face it, she isn’t dashing to the preschool pick up at half 3. That leaves plenty of time to do a few hours work, Isla is of an age where she can do her own thing in the same room quietly. From what she has shown L doesn’t get home until about 6!

Surely to goodness then the evening once the children are settled she can sweep up any remaining work in the evening. Decorating and things are not important compared to home learning, work and general everyday house work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel Rob’s suggestion of a gym seemed quite reasonable. If they put some thought into using the space sensibly to incorporate storage and a usable space to work out in, it would really work. Why shoot him down?

I don’t know what the provision from their school is like, but schools would surely prioritise phonics, literacy and maths work so she can absolutely manage her time better.
The school work should absolutely be able to be completed between the hours of 9-1.

Let’s face it, she isn’t dashing to the preschool pick up at half 3. That leaves plenty of time to do a few hours work, Isla is of an age where she can do her own thing in the same room quietly. From what she has shown L doesn’t get home until about 6!

Surely to goodness then the evening once the children are settled she can sweep up any remaining work in the evening. Decorating and things are not important compared to home learning, work and general everyday house work.
Yeah I dunno why she was so disparaging about the gym idea. Considering she likes to do her at home workouts.... surely it’s a perfectly sensible suggestion? She’s just negative about everything.

Reactions: 20
What else is she planning to do with the garage space? Filming room? Shrine to all things Scottish / Dutch?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I dunno why she was so disparaging about the gym idea. Considering she likes to do her at home workouts.... surely it’s a perfectly sensible suggestion? She’s just negative about everything.
Because it doesn't fit in with her Instagram aesthetic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.