Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can these meetings not happen on zoom!?
I think she is lying about the face to face meeting at work. It adds to the lie about having to work in the office 2 days a week. All lies to get Ilsa a place at school.

Reactions: 5
Why can these meetings not happen on zoom!?
She’s lying out of her hole. She’s not going into work at all. I simply don’t believe her. She’s been working from home all year and now she expects us to believe that she’s now having to go into the office?!!! She’s a calculated, manipulative little witch. She’s lying now because she’s been reading this thread and saw that she was being called out for abusing the bogus key worker status she is using to punt the kids off to nursery & school and she thinks she’s being clever now by pretending that she’s going to work. I’d guess that the video of her feet going to “work” this morning wasn’t even filmed today. She’s a lunatic.

Reactions: 21
Also should she be discussing projects to do with the MOD on Instagram 😂

i reckon she’s just filmed her feet on the school run & she’s going back home. Radio silence today to pretend she’s in the office.

Reactions: 21
Also should she be discussing projects to do with the MOD on Instagram 😂

i reckon she’s just filmed her feet on the school run & she’s going back home. Radio silence today to pretend she’s in the office.
100%

it’s funny that she obviously thinks she’s being really clever.....unlucky Sarah.

Reactions: 9
Notice she says 'back to work' not office. I don't believe she is physically needed in the office. If she is then her employers need reporting. No office bod who has worked from home throughout the previous lockdown should now be required to work in the office 2 days a week.

She won't do a talking story because she knows we can tell from her body language that she is lying.

Reactions: 14
And if a ‘project’ can be postponed then guess it’s not critical work...

only reason I can see that’s she needs to working outside of the home is if she is literally counting and packaging stuff. And then why has it managed to be done remotely for 9 months?

Her employer is bound to be called out publicly soon, big companies like that need to show they are being responsible and doing all they can to minimise spread.

Reactions: 7
And if a ‘project’ can be postponed then guess it’s not critical work...

only reason I can see that’s she needs to working outside of the home is if she is literally counting and packaging stuff. And then why has it managed to be done remotely for 9 months?

Her employer is bound to be called out publicly soon, big companies like that need to show they are being responsible and doing all they can to minimise spread.
She’s an office monkey. She won’t be physically having to get her hands on the staples and the drawing pins she’s sending out to offices!!!!

Nah it’s all absolute bullshit she’s spouting. I just wish someone she works with was on this forum.....

She’s an office monkey. She won’t be physically having to get her hands on the staples and the drawing pins she’s sending out to offices!!!!

Nah it’s all absolute bullshit she’s spouting. I just wish someone she works with was on this forum.....
Hope she's hidden her car away from the house to go along with all these lies 😉

I actually know where she lives, it's not too far from me unfortunately. I can easily find out if she's at home (cue TML frantically moving her car to the garage, closing the curtains and turning the lights off).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually know where she lives, it's not too far from me unfortunately. I can easily find out if she's at home (cue TML frantically moving her car to the garage, closing the curtains and turning the lights off).
Cue quick story of her saying ‘just popped home at lunchtime to do my workout hahaha!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a few roads away from me yet I’m too busy home schooling my own children to go to hers.
How come you’ve not mentioned your locality before...🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m not going to lie this ‘off out to work’ and needing to know if a project can be put back, is some ‘influencer’ tit. Not her MOD job. That’s why she’s so shifty because she doesn’t want anyone know she’s piss arsing out and about all for an ad.

• Heart
I have mentioned to my husband about what sorts of meetings are currently happening in person across defence.

His reply was that only in person meetings are happening where the subject matter is too sensitive security/operational wise and with no secure communications available.

Keeping in mind that PMQ, parliamentary debates and court proceeding are happening virtually, but not for Sham Mama life, she is too important!

I bet much doubt there is a need for Sarah to have an encrypted laptop or phone so regular old Skype will do!

Reactions: 15
The only way I could think that they’ve justified her being in the office is they’ve cottoned on to the fact that she does not a lot of work at home and her social media presence has been made aware of and they have her in work so she HAS to work and can be kept an eye on. I don’t know how this would be managed via zoom or remotely if she was on some sort of performance review/shape up or your out type thing?

The only way I could think that they’ve justified her being in the office is they’ve cottoned on to the fact that she does not a lot of work at home and her social media presence has been made aware of and they have her in work so she HAS to work and can be kept an eye on. I don’t know how this would be managed via zoom or remotely if she was on some sort of performance review/shape up or your out type thing?
I can imagine this is a likely reason, how embarrassing if this is true!

Reactions: 3
I can imagine this is a likely reason, how embarrassing if this is true!
Nah. Sorry but if this was the case, surely she would have been told to sort her tit and get on with her job - not babied and taken into the office to be supervised like a child. I honestly don’t see any employer doing that.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she has back herself into a corner hence the bad mood yesterday...

can’t post #kindlygifted #AD during the day because she’s “in office”

Can’t admit she’s working from home as would get absolutely shafted for using up critical worker spaces and putting her children, teachers and community at risk...

so stuck in this weird place where she has go through all her old video clips and find one of her walking and lie about it...

She’s a bloody fruitloop but she’s also a narcissist and addicted to Insta and a bit of control freak, no way she can keep up this act!!!!

Reactions: 16
For someone that constantly posts the most inane tit, she is never this quiet! :unsure:

For someone that constantly posts the most inane tit, she is never this quiet! :unsure:
her work must be keeping an eye on her Instagram whether she’s in office or at home - imagine if she is working at home and has the kids and now she’s not allowed to post anything about home schooling or beige lunches 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.