Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me Sarah, but what the duck kind of birthday is that?!
A plate of tiny sandwiches, 2 scones (2!? Between 4??) 2 gifts, no bleeping balloon wall or grazing platters.
Not to mention no beach bikini shoot?!
You went to town celebrating your own birthday! For days on end too.

What grown man in his 40’s wants a tea party?!
40s? Mate, he’s 34!

I know right, he is thirty bleeping four! 😳 living with Sarah sure does age a fella! I was thinking 43/44 hence putting up with a spoilt brat of a “younger woman”.

34!

😂 is she trolling us?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She sounds like hard work but any child with additional needs does come under the vulnerable criteria... at least in NI
Both my children have additional needs and haven't been offered a place or any additional support. We are in N.Ireland

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So for Rob’s birthday she orders cocktails from her home town. Oh dear god, in the words of Sarah hahahhahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he is from Derbyshire or East Midlands area!? Sure that's where she stops off when she's on her way to Aberdeen! And visits Robs folks
So why should she give him stuff from her home 😂 what a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 3
40s? Mate, he’s 34!

I know right, he is thirty bleeping four! 😳 living with Sarah sure does age a fella! I was thinking 43/44 hence putting up with a spoilt brat of a “younger woman”.

34!

😂 is she trolling us?
There is no fecking way dada wrote that caption. Sinbad Birds Eye is a total wet wipe but even so, that caption is all mama’s words. Lol

• Haha
There is no fecking way dada wrote that caption. Sinbad Birds Eye is a total wet wipe but even so, that caption is all mama’s words. Lol
Yaaaah. I looked back at his old posts and they’re totally different. This is all her. She wants to have a mother pukka / papa pukka set up but they are by trade ideal for this. You can’t force a square peg in a round hole and that’s what it feels like they’re doing

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Schools only got proper criteria from the government today - most schools said they would only take children full time or not at all as they were told to make it more like school not “childcare” like the previous lockdown.
Now most schools are oversubscribed and have wait lists so are now urging parents only to send them in if there is no other option.
Like someone’s already mentioned too many parents are twisting the truth as can’t bear the thought of weeks of homeschooling again so I think some schools may go back to only taking children on days parents work etc.

She may get a bit of a shock yet!!
This makes me so angry. I wish parents would just suck it up and deal with the situation. I can't comprehend people not wanting to keep their children safe. There's people dying, for duck sake. There's long Covid, which is a big concern. Stop being lazy and keep your kids at home! There's healthcare workers out there who would kill to have their children at home. But they don't have the choice.

Sarah has the choice. She just won't admit it. Total failure of a mother, she is.

(There's no way Rob is only 34! But I guess being married to Sarah would age you very quickly)

Reactions: 9
Ok let’s take a step back .... I admit I’ve been banging on her door re the kids. I’d have more respect if she said “I can’t cope ... my OH has been away ...I’ve tried I need them to be in childcare for my mental health, he’s home but adjusting that’s why I’ve sent them to school”..... but she was ok stomping around Portsmouth last lockdown...no kids around

Reactions: 15
or, more importantly, HIS home is not Aberdeen, so why not get him stuff that is about HIM!? Unless he is. But I’m sure it’s not.
or, more importantly, HIS home is not Aberdeen, so why not get him stuff that is about HIM!? Unless he is. But I’m sure it’s not.
OMG this!! It pisses me off so much, she really is a spoiled little child! I don’t know any other couple who do Christmas every year at one set of parents with only a flying visit to the other ones and not have at least one at their own home now and then. Why should Rob have to spend every Christmas with HER parents? He is not Scottish , he really is a wet blanket. she makes every single thing about Scotland. Bloody odd, she’s a fruit loop.

Ok let’s take a step back .... I admit I’ve been banging on her door re the kids. I’d have more respect if she said “I can’t cope ... my OH has been away ...I’ve tried I need them to be in childcare for my mental health, he’s home but adjusting that’s why I’ve sent them to school”..... but she was ok stomping around Portsmouth last lockdown...no kids around
She won’t do that though because she knows it will affect her Brand deals. she has to portray a perfect mother image for the ££££ to roll in, Its to mixed up, actors doing ADs are great, they show the product, you know it’s an AD, end of story, social media is too personal, on one hand they want to share all the private ( 10 minutes 🙄 ) parts of their lives and the next showing some sort of pretend perfect family trying to flog something for money. It doesn’t work and the real damage is they try to live this pretend Life. its fake and I would imaging actually mentally damaging long term.

Last edited:
Sarah reminds me of my husbands ex. She asked if it was ok to use his ‘key worker’ MOD status to put their kids in school as home schooling is too hard. (Just like to add she doesn’t actually work at all - that’s a foreign language to her)

GROW UP AND PARENT YOUR BLOODY KIDS.

• Wow
I’ve honestly never seen some parents act so entitled since this lockdown!!
Saw a group of parents from my sons school writing a letter to the chair of governors (bypassing the head teacher) demanding their child is taught via zoom at home - the school is already at 50% capacity with keyworker and SEN - THIS WAS 3 DAYS IN!!!
It’s a tiny village school with limited staff and space - boiling my piss I’ll tell you!!
Can imagine Sarah doing this should she have Isla home!!

Reactions: 8
Balancing work and home schooling isn't easy but the difference between the majority of parents and these two twats, who actually brand themselves as Mama and Dada life (that alone deserves a haha after it) is don't actually know their own children. She seems like a stranger to them. Has no idea how to interact with them or sit with them to help them learn.

Will be interesting to see what she does next week. I'm guessing it will be radio silence during working hours and then she will concentrate on sharing house stuff in the hope no one will question or wonder what this parenting flogger is doing about her daughter taking up a school please or the question of how many days she works and if this is home or office based.

Both my children have additional needs and haven't been offered a place or any additional support. We are in N.Ireland
Are they statemented? Any child with an EHCP is allowed to attend school

Reactions: 2
Finally the penny drops that if you sit at the table to eat and actually talk to your children they might eat better....👏👏That will involve you not filming them I am afraid Sarah. Soz about that.

Shame it has taken her this long to work this out.

Reactions: 12
Finally the penny drops that if you sit at the table to eat and actually talk to your children they might eat better....👏👏That will involve you not filming them I am afraid Sarah. Soz about that.

I’m always amazed when this sort of things seems like a revelation to parent bloggers, who blog about parenting. It’s kind of parenting 101. To be fair it is something that I’ve taught when working with families doing weaning or parenting stuff but that’s when they are learning to feed their babies at 6 months old, and it’s all new to them, not at the ages these kids are now... 🤦‍♀️

bleeping hell, she's been #influenced to try and include non-beige food! 😅
Screenshot_20210109-134011.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those children have to perform at the dinner table. Constantly being filmed. It’s no wonder the play up at meal times! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.