Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping boring must your life be if you’re obsessed with tuna and sweet corn ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does this woman absolute hang of the fact she’s Scottish? She has to throw that in everyday.. like it’s life changing news that she use to live in Scotland or that she can visit Scotland or cocktails all the way from Scotland.. for god sake it looks the same as everywhere else in the uk, wet rainy and cold! Yes Sarah we know your parents are Scottish

Reactions: 13
Cutting all the boxes down seems a lot of effort so save such minimal space

Reactions: 5
Why does this woman absolute hang of the fact she’s Scottish? She has to throw that in everyday.. like it’s life changing news that she use to live in Scotland or that she can visit Scotland or cocktails all the way from Scotland.. for god sake it looks the same as everywhere else in the uk, wet rainy and cold! Yes Sarah we know your parents are Scottish
She has the worst Aberdeen twang too. I always want to rip my own ears off when I hear her speak 😂 She just drones like a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"always in a football kit" surely that tells her she doesn't appreciate the floofy dresses

Reactions: 16
What is wrong with her?!!!

the constant steam of over explanations for every single thing.... Islas “forever” in a football top - WHO CARES?!!!! “Dressed like this because I’ve faked tanned” WHO CARES!!!!! WHO EVEN NOTICED?!!

put the phone away and just shut up.

Reactions: 27
Getting rid of the stupid toddler picky plates might stop the kids being such picky eaters. If they have all the sweet treat and snack type options set out in front of them of course they will choose to eat those, they will become picky and not want proper food. She is so thick it hurts. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
my child is way younger than Lachlan, never had a prison tray, eats with small metal cutlery, eats a variety of stuff. Basically whatever is given. I don't make a big deal if he eats veg or chocolate. I just make sure I offer balance meals and let him get on with it, if he leaves it then no big deal.

She's feeding her kid dairy / sausages / sugar half the time and wonders why he doesn't eat well! Guess what Sarah, probably wasn't a good idea to imprison him in the high chair at 4years old or film every meal time giggling into your phone. She really lacks coping skills with her kids, everything is stressful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So she brands herself “thismamalife” yet she required the internet to tell her that when you sit at the table and have an actual conversation with your child, it improves their table manners and encourages eating. For duck sake you absolute idiot - I thought you were meant to be the one influencing other parents?
I will never forget the awful time Lachlan was trying to have a conversation with her at the table and she was ignoring him to talk tit to her phone about the tit dinner she had. The poor boy then gave up and walked off and she was angry at him and wondered why he wouldn’t sit and eat.Awful excuse for a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How bleeping boring must your life be if you’re obsessed with tuna and sweet corn ?
Weirdly, I craved a tuna sweetcorn Mayo iceberg lettuce sandwich this week. A proper proper craving. I was driving home from picking up a prescription and it was all I could think about, so I actually get her on that one 😂😂

shes bricking being called out for sending Isla into school full time, as well you should be Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Weirdly, I craved a tuna sweetcorn Mayo iceberg lettuce sandwich this week. A proper proper craving. I was driving home from picking up a prescription and it was all I could think about, so I actually get her on that one 😂😂

shes bricking being called out for sending Isla into school full time, as well you should be Sarah.
Maybe it's her pregnancy craving for prop number 3😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
After a year of diet food I’d probably obsess over a basic tuna sandwich too (although it’s not even proper bread!)

She’s never had to sit and eat with her kids before. They get fed at nursery, after school clubs, at Costa, at Grannies or movie night teas on the sofa. Now that Sarah wants to get insta-shots of the family sat nicely at the fancy kitchen island she’s realising that encouraging their performative behaviour for the past 6 years has been detrimental!

Hate to say “told ya so” but we bloody did tell you so, Sarah! Many times. And you read it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.