Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting colour choices.

The standard instahun home Reno colours for the past 5 years as seen in Katie Ellison’s home, MOD/FOD, Meldrums etc etc

Sarah is so unoriginal. At least it’s not just plain white everywhere, I guess.

Is that dark blue colour for Lachlan’s room? 😬 I’ve always tried to keep the kids rooms light, bright and colourful. Even if it’s a space theme it doesn’t need to be so dark on all of the walls.
I thought that Hague Blue was so 2019 now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My children’s school have now said there only accepting children who’s parents are key workers who’s occupation is linked to Covid 19! Imagine if that happened to her!!

Reactions: 8
My children’s school have now said there only accepting children who’s parents are key workers who’s occupation is linked to Covid 19! Imagine if that happened to her!!
What occupations does that include tho? Surely something like a supermarket worker IS a critical worker but not exactly linked to covid... but they would still need their kid to be in school as they do an essential job & obviously can’t work from home

Reactions: 5
According to
What occupations does that include tho? Surely something like a supermarket worker IS a critical worker but not exactly linked to covid... but they would still need their kid to be in school as they do an essential job & obviously can’t work from home
According to our email just nhs staff! I think a lot of people were taking advantage of the key worker status and there were nearly 300 pupils in school!

• Wow
I work in a shop and my little boy was denied a place at school. They are only taking NHS children.,no live lessons just a email with links to video and websites

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Interesting colour choices.

The standard instahun home Reno colours for the past 5 years as seen in Katie Ellison’s home, MOD/FOD, Meldrums etc etc

Sarah is so unoriginal. At least it’s not just plain white everywhere, I guess.

Is that dark blue colour for Lachlan’s room? 😬 I’ve always tried to keep the kids rooms light, bright and colourful. Even if it’s a space theme it doesn’t need to be so dark on all of the walls.
We have a space theme in one room. I painted one wall dark blue, the rest is cream. Dark blue is too dark for all walls.

Did we really expect Sarah to let her children have any say in what their rooms would be like?

And the comment about only needing 4 and a half hours sleep. Who does she think she is Margaret Thatcher?!? Wouldn't like to be driving on the same road as her when she has had so little sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she needs such little sleep why doesnt she keep Isla home and work early morning/late evening if she really can't do work and homeschooling at the same time???

Reactions: 15
Why the obsessive decorating late at night? What does she think will happen if she doesn’t decorate the house immediately? It’ll fall down? Her behaviour is seriously worrying.

Reactions: 17
Why the obsessive decorating late at night? What does she think will happen if she doesn’t decorate the house immediately? It’ll fall down? Her behaviour is seriously worrying.
Something new to obsess over. She seems to always need something, food, workouts, decorating the old house, the new house etc ... she doesn’t seem to just sit and chill.

I think a lot of her self identify is wrapped up in image and how everything looks to other people. Perfect example: the kids clothes. She knows what THEY like to wear but she chooses what she thinks OTHER people will like/is in fashion anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Something new to obsess over. She seems to always need something, food, workouts, decorating the old house, the new house etc ... she doesn’t seem to just sit and chill.

I think a lot of her self identify is wrapped up in image and how everything looks to other people. Perfect example: the kids clothes. She knows what THEY like to wear but she chooses what she thinks OTHER people will like/is in fashion anyway.
Completely agree with this. She never ever ever just sits and relaxes. I always thought it was so strange how she would spend her evenings when Rob was away doing DIY or doing her “life admin” or whatever at like 1am or whatever. She’s got serious issues, no doubt about it.

Reactions: 9
Did she do an empty house tour when they moved in? I can’t recall. Strange if she didn’t. Those videos normally get a lot of views.

Reactions: 2
Did she do an empty house tour when they moved in? I can’t recall. Strange if she didn’t. Those videos normally get a lot of views.
She probably did but she’s so far behind in her videos on YouTube that it won’t be uploaded until next Christmas!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she had filmed husband reaction to new house tour but I don't think it is up yet.
Anything she posts will have viewers questioning how she has time to edit but not homeschool so she is a bit stuck.

Reactions: 6
It’s just bizarre that this lockdowns the worst one out them all and the one where we’re been warned if we don’t listen it’ll get even tougher .. so why would her work want their staff back in an office? Either her employers are very inconsiderate or she’s a lazy parent as always milking the school system so she can pretend she’s working at home but really she’s pre recording all her ads

can I also say why on earth is she always banging on about wanting another child but then she moans that robs never home to help his works demanding (which she new when she married him) & doesn’t seem to interact much with her children? The cameras always out at dinner times ..
To keep the money coming in from Insta and to staybeing an ‘Inst Hun mum’ 🙄🙄 She needs to stop at two, she struggles now and actually there is no shame in that, it’s more honest to be open about it, a lot of other parents struggle, I just think Sarah wants this perfect life and can’t cope when real life creeps in over the fake Instagram one.

Reactions: 8
As she does read here she’ll be cursing us now - because she probably was planning on her “digital creator” job on Thursday but as we know, it’s not key work. We also know her school hasn’t said anything about kids having to attend full time, it’s literally been in the news that people need to keep their kids home.
so she can wide eye at the camera all she wants on Thursday but we know the truth. And if she’s at home, with no children, then that’s an admittance she’s lying.
Have locals confirmed the school thing? About stating they had to go every day?? That’s awful if she blatantly lied!! 🤬

Reactions: 3
I always think you need to live in a house a few months to get a feel for it, to see how the natrual light works, how it hits different rooms etc. I understand if you hate something or you want the kids rooms done, but she is so OTT. The comment I found the mist odd from her was that Rob wore her down about buying a house!!! She literally said to him on one of her stories about buying a house and he said ‘maybe’ and she was like...I’m yes!! She moaned and moaned about her military house and it’s clear who rules that house, Sarah!!! Wht lie about it?

Reactions: 10
Who is going to tell her magnolia is back on trend 🤣
I think that Instagramers are starting to favour Scandi style now. Will Sat
I always think you need to live in a house a few months to get a feel for it, to see how the natrual light works, how it hits different rooms etc. I understand if you hate something or you want the kids rooms done, but she is so OTT. The comment I found the mist odd from her was that Rob wore her down about buying a house!!! She literally said to him on one of her stories about buying a house and he said ‘maybe’ and she was like...I’m yes!! She moaned and moaned about her military house and it’s clear who rules that house, Sarah!!! Wht lie about it?
As if we're meant to believe that Rob wore her down about buying a house he'd never even seen! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.