Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry about her passing on her food issues to her kids and the fact that she has no insight about it! Surely an ex-anorexic would read all the books and take all the advice to ensure she doesn’t ruin mealtimes for them???

Reactions: 9
https://www.theguardian.com/educati...-workers-changes-again?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other so if her work has said she can work from home her kids need to be at home?
The way the government have handled this has been ridiculous but now it is stated that if you can work from home (even if you are a super important spare parts counter for a sub contractor for the MOD) then you need to free up that school place and look after your own kid just like the rest of us who are working from home. Suck it up Sarah and parent your child. I bet the school staff are begging to be the one to tell her.

Reactions: 8
She’s been unusually quiet this weekend 🤔
Probably pretending to be quiet now, so can say "oh I don't post a lot anymore" to hide the fact that she's still sending the kids to school/nursery when she can work from home, despite her local hospital crumbling under the pressures of Covid.

I would like to think it is because she is getting her tit together to start home schooling tomorrow.

• Haha
https://www.theguardian.com/educati...-workers-changes-again?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other so if her work has said she can work from home her kids need to be at home?
I’m confused why she gets offered a key worker spot everytime we go into lockdown when she always works from home.. & then proceeds to tell everyone she hasn’t done much work because she needed to clean or wanted to work out.. in my county you only get a key worker place if you absolutely cannot work from home.. I think it’s just really rude taking that spot from someone & then telling Instagram that you only done an hours work that day..

Reactions: 15
Aww wee lassie is in a terrible mood ......is it because she realised that she needs to look after her own children in a global pandemic......or she’s been reading on here? Pick up your bottom lip and bloody stop moaning .....silly mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind seriously goes on Instagram to tell the world they are in a bad mood?!!!!!! Seriously Sarah. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind seriously goes on Instagram to tell the world they are in a bad mood?!!!!!! Seriously Sarah. Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s such a twit.
she just wants people to be messaging “u Ok hun?”
Intrigued what’ll happen tomorrow. L will deffo be at nursery anyways.

Reactions: 7
Very surprised she hasn't updated us on the very important meeting. I know she said it went well, considering it was a meeting to see what they could do regarding her WFH, went well would be that continues. But we all know that's her worst nightmare as she would need to look after her own children!

If she has to continue going into the office, going well doesnt fit her reasons for the meeting?

Has she tripped herself up here?
Come on Sarah we're all waiting to know!

Reactions: 6
A primary school close to me has had 3 positive cases since they went back on Wednesday. (we were a tier 3 almost back to 2!!prior to lockdown)... Children need to be at home if possible!

Reactions: 6
Dear Sarah (as we know you read here)
Someone I know, someone who was NHS staff, with two children, died today after a week of being ventilated, having caught Covid whilst caring for people with Covid. She was not much older than you. You are a selfish, lazy, Covidiot who doesn’t need another baby to bring up for the ‘gram, when you can’t parent the two you’ve got whilst you “work from home”. You need a serious shake and to get a grip and I hope to God none of your family get Covid or need urgent medical care in the next few weeks because they’ll be screwed knowing how badly affected hospitals are. Because I won’t post on your feed or your stories due to the fact that people will then probably hassle me, and I can’t be doing with that when I quite like my peaceful little space on Instagram, I’m posting here. I know you read here. So read and ABSORB.
I’m so over people like her and anyone else who thinks rules don’t apply to them...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My scepticism thinks she’s playing the long game and slowly leaving clues that’ll make sense when she does the classic insta-hun thing of “announcing” something totally normal and acceptable, like having depression or anxiety, and then sits back and wait for for all the “you’re so brave” etc comments to boost her engagement.

There is nothing that Sarah wouldn’t try to use (and probably succeed!) for content. Especially if she’s waiting for all the house renovation and baby #3 freebies!

Dear Sarah (as we know you read here)
Someone I know, someone who was NHS staff, with two children, died today after a week of being ventilated, having caught Covid whilst caring for people with Covid. She was not much older than you. You are a selfish, lazy, Covidiot who doesn’t need another baby to bring up for the ‘gram, when you can’t parent the two you’ve got whilst you “work from home”. You need a serious shake and to get a grip and I hope to God none of your family get Covid or need urgent medical care in the next few weeks because they’ll be screwed knowing how badly affected hospitals are. Because I won’t post on your feed or your stories due to the fact that people will then probably hassle me, and I can’t be doing with that when I quite like my peaceful little space on Instagram, I’m posting here. I know you read here. So read and ABSORB.
I’m so over people like her and anyone else who thinks rules don’t apply to them...
This is so tragic. I wish people would take it more seriously. Yes it’s tit, yes it’s an inconvenience being locked down but it is absolutely for this reason. So heartbreaking.

Then there’s people purposely putting their children in school/nursery when they don’t need to be *ahem Sarah* she needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Whatthecatsaid I am so very sorry for your lose. This is what winds me up so much about Sarah and the Instahuns. They break regulations, flaunt it for the gram and think that if they share a clap for the NHS or say how grateful they are for teachers that makes it all OK.

The pity party she threw for herself over not going to Scotland for Christmas and the blatant piss take of putting Isla into school when she can work from home is inexcusable.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.