Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for that little boy. Nursery are basically raising him. Sarah works part-time so there is absolutely no need for him to be at nursery full time.
I could understand if she kept him there after her work on a Friday afternoon to let her do the shopping, housework etc then collect him when she does the school run, especially when Rob is deployed. There is no need for him to be there on a Thursday, that is just for selfish reasons and it’s disgusting parenting!
The nursery are raising him! And doing a far better job than Sarah manages to do!

Reactions: 7
The nursery are raising him! And doing a far better job than Sarah manages to do!

I agree! Rob is just as bad allowing him to be shoved into Nursery as well, he’s an absolute wet blanket of a man whom has his balls quite clearly wedged into Sarah’s purse!

Reactions: 9
Notice she has stopped showing kids teas (well not Lachlan as he gets his at nursery) but you can bet it will be that with maybe a single boiled potato 😂
Single boiled potato sounds and looks more appetising than that bowl of shite she’s served up 💩

Reactions: 5
£900 per month... she posted it on Twitter
Imagine being willing to pay that much even on your days off work just to avoid your children as much as possible!
Surely that’s more that what she earns?! Why send him for so long.
Iv recently had my second and we’ve made the decision that I won’t be going back to work. Consider myself extremely lucky to be able to do it but it would not have been worth paying for nursery hours for two children as it my wages barely covered the cost of one! Even then, when I was working, my eldest did the fewest hours we needed.
But then I actually want to spend time with my kids 🤷‍♀️.

Would they not get 30 hours funding for Lachlan if they both work? More than enough to cover when she works, and then they need childcare for Isla in the holidays anyway, so he could just go term time (albeit possibly not at the same nursery...) and then they would pay nothing, or very little, for childcare! It baffles me that he is in so many hours.

Also, my husband would tell me where to go if
I insisted on painting every room in the house (we are lucky enough to have an equal relationship where we both pitch in and work as a team, but he wouldn’t be ok with me making him paint after working all day 😂) within a couple of weeks of moving in. What is the rush?!

Reactions: 3
Yes they do get the 30 hours free - I know this because Sarah moaned on Instagram about the paperwork around claiming it 🙈

• Haha
Honestly, my heart breaks for that little fella, shoved in nursery for such long hours every day. 🥺

Reactions: 5
Does she say wee constantly just to remind people she lived it Scotland for 10 minutes/calls it home?
I feel like it's a massive overuse of the term? Or is that normal use? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she say wee constantly just to remind people she lived it Scotland for 10 minutes/calls it home?
I feel like it's a massive overuse of the term? Or is that normal use? 🤣
i say wee all the time but I am actually Scottish and my home (where I live with my husband and child) is in Scotland so think I’m allowed!

Okay, not often I give her approval but, her swipe up for the poster is clearly labelled and she shows where it’s from. on this AFF post I say well done Sarah. Also, I really like her house and genuinely can’t understand why she’s been so negative? Yes Christmas had to change, but Robs home and a NEW HOUSE!! It’s not normal is it?

Reactions: 8
I must admit when I got my funding for my eldest I did up her hours for 3 days. One of those days was my day off. So she’d get 2 full days with me, a day just with her dad as I was working & a family day with me & her dad & 3 at nursery. I did 12 hour days 3 days a week & I got everything done on the day she was at nursery & I was off to do the house, washing, food shop etc so the days I spent with her were ours to have fun. But I wouldn’t have been able to justify having a day off without her had I been working & no time off with her at all. Now she’s at school I really look back on our mummy daughter days with such fondness.
I think when you have children there is always some guilt at choices you make but Sarah seems completely fine with the lack of interaction she has with them. Still thinking there little babies with the plates etc.

Reactions: 4
That ad for BT internet 😂 she says she struggled with internet access upstairs at the old house and yet that’s where she decided to put her office and do all of her home workouts ...using the internet! Another piece of bullshit bought to you by Sarah.

Nice to see Rob or Sarah parked in the taxi only parking in the village just now just to be 20 metres closer to the Co-op. So lazy and entitled. They’re always on double yellows or parked on corners/across driveways on the school run too.

• Wow
  • Haha
I've followed her for ages and have no memory of her complaining about the WiFi in her old house!

Reactions: 4
My heart breaks for that little boy. Nursery are basically raising him. Sarah works part-time so there is absolutely no need for him to be at nursery full time.
I could understand if she kept him there after her work on a Friday afternoon to let her do the shopping, housework etc then collect him when she does the school run, especially when Rob is deployed. There is no need for him to be there on a Thursday, that is just for selfish reasons and it’s disgusting parenting!
This is exactly what I used to do - pre lockdown. I finish work at 12 on a Friday so would get all my “adult admin” - food shop, housework, errands so I can do fun with things with my kid over the weekend but since the daily death rates are so high I’ve been picking him up as soon as I finish at 12. But Sarah does Sarah admin on her days off then spends all weekend doing tit she could be doing when they’re both in childcare. I collect my child as soon as I finish work everyday, the amount of guilt I feel if I pick him up 10-20 minutes late due to work over running is ridiculous, it is beyond me how she can leave him in nursery until 6 every night. No wonder she thinks he is a hard child, he doesn’t know how to act in that house as he’s never there, he probably feels uncomfortable and she doesn’t spend enough time with him to actually know him. I definitely believe that nursery is good for children for the social interaction but there’s absolutely no need for him to be there for 40+ a week when she only works 3 days, especially with such high positive cases at the minute. That poor boy - he comes across as such a sweet and gorgeous kid, can’t figure out why she wouldn’t want to spend time with him.

Will we see the BT disc there in any future footage? Proudly on top of a cabinet in your bedroom is a very odd choice indeed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.