Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nursery must be costing them. I doubt they qualify for more than 15 hours a week. If he’s there full time every day it can’t be cheap.
£900 per month... she posted it on Twitter
Imagine being willing to pay that much even on your days off work just to avoid your children as much as possible!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
£900 per month... she posted it on Twitter
Imagine being willing to pay that much even on your days off work just to avoid your children as much as possible!
It’s probably the money Lachlan has earned from his ad appearances!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow. Sad really. If she’s working 25 hours. Why not use the 15 hours that’s available and then maybe top up with 10 more, he could do every day til lunchtime say, she could work those hours then spend time with him after that. Is he at nursery every day 9-6pm regardless of if she’s working or not?

Wow. Sad really. If she’s working 25 hours. Why not use the 15 hours that’s available and then maybe top up with 10 more, he could do every day til lunchtime say, she could work those hours then spend time with him after that. Is he at nursery every day 9-6pm regardless of if she’s working or not?
Yep has been 8-6 since he was less than a year old. Only time he is not in is if he is at granny’s in Scotland or they are away abroad (and he’s in kids club!)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing based on her working full days Monday - Wednesday and half day Friday. 7.5 hours full day, 3 ish for half day? He’s obviously in full time without having to be. They clearly don’t care about shelling out that amount of money - I mean that is more than some people’s mortgage and rent per month. When mine were small enough for nursery they did as few (paid) hours as possible.

Reactions: 2
That’s sad. I get needing time away from your kids (heck, when this Covid shizzle is over I’m taking a weekend away alone, to sleep and have some me time) and nursery is good for kids for all sorts of social and educational skills but I don’t understand why you’d put your child in full time if you aren’t working full time. The only children I know who are in nursery a lot are because of my job and it’s bette for their well-being because of parental issues (part of my job) but that’s entirely different.

Reactions: 13
Local news posted their "Top 18 influencers from the area" - No Sarah in sight. Bet she's fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are young for so little time. Having to work is one thing but to actually reduce her days working and still keep him in full time at nursery I have never understood. When mine were in nursery I was fortunate enough to be able to work part time and I loved my days off with my child. When Lachlan is older she will really regret the time she has missed with him, all for the sake of getting her nails, hair extentions or filler done.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It is mad...and his full time days are longer than most people’s full time jobs!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
We’re probably due an update as L is probably arriving home around now 😅 and I’m going to bet.....risotto for tea. What do you reckon?

• Haha
They are young for so little time. Having to work is one thing but to actually reduce her days working and still keep him in full time at nursery I have never understood. When mine were in nursery I was fortunate enough to be able to work part time and I loved my days off with my child. When Lachlan is older she will really regret the time she has missed with him, all for the sake of getting her nails, hair extentions or filler done.
She’s a classic narcissist so I doubt she’ll regret it. So sad for Lachlan.

Reactions: 4
My heart breaks for that little boy. Nursery are basically raising him. Sarah works part-time so there is absolutely no need for him to be at nursery full time.
I could understand if she kept him there after her work on a Friday afternoon to let her do the shopping, housework etc then collect him when she does the school run, especially when Rob is deployed. There is no need for him to be there on a Thursday, that is just for selfish reasons and it’s disgusting parenting!

Reactions: 11
Agree with all the comments. I used to work 3 days and loved my days off with my eldest. I remember once having a half day and leaving him in creche... dont get me wrong the me time was lovely but I felt so guilty!
Then I went to 5 days but school hours so my youngest was in creche 5 days but I'd always pick him up straight after the school run even though I paid for a full day. I think I had maybe 3-4 days where I'd have one on one with my eldest and leave him there until later. It's a hard balance with two and you feel guilty for choices like that, but she does it constantly! Its so unfair on Lachlan!

Reactions: 6
Agree with all the comments. I used to work 3 days and loved my days off with my eldest. I remember once having a half day and leaving him in creche... dont get me wrong the me time was lovely but I felt so guilty!
Then I went to 5 days but school hours so my youngest was in creche 5 days but I'd always pick him up straight after the school run even though I paid for a full day. I think I had maybe 3-4 days where I'd have one on one with my eldest and leave him there until later. It's a hard balance with two and you feel guilty for choices like that, but she does it constantly! Its so unfair on Lachlan!
it’s worse still when they don’t even give the kid an evening meal when he eventually does make it home. And the times where they transfer him from the car and just dump him straight in bed - no bath, no food, no clean jammies, no interaction with the family. Just straight in to bed and forgotten about. They do not deserve that boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.