Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now can she delete if someone else is tagged!?
That comment has gone already 🙄 if I were her, I'd probably keep the negative comments for engagement purposes. She only seems to get a maximum of 50 comments per post. Not very influential.

Didn't even notice the actual BT product in that photo. Just her looking gormless.

Reactions: 7
That comment has gone already 🙄 if I were her, I'd probably keep the negative comments for engagement purposes. She only seems to get a maximum of 50 comments per post. Not very influential.

Didn't even notice the actual BT product in that photo. Just her looking gormless.
Yes but she is wearing the chunky Zara knit hoodie that every influence and his wife have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how someone has complimented her on the colour of her wall and it's the one she hasn't painted over yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That hoodie is horrible, it looks cheap and itchy. I assumed it was primark 🙈

Reactions: 1
Half of those are her replying 😂
there’s just...nothing to engage WITH, you know? She hasn’t asked one of those engagement questions, it’s not a funny video for people to even say a “lol”.... I doubt most people have read the caption even. I understand paying influencers is cheaper for brands but surely there are ones that put a bit more oomph into it than Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️

also is that vase a woman’s crotch? With tiny arms on its hips? Or is it just me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t it just feel so intrusive when she films and then posts pictures of her children playing.

Reactions: 17
It’s really horrible. Meldrums used to do it aswell. It’s so intrusive.
Lots of Instabeggars do it! 🤬
The little fella is either in nursery all day every day and then filmed for content in the few hours he's home! Bizarre family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How long have we been hearing of this tomato allergy??? Its a pretty common ingredient why isn't she getting it investigated honestly shes a bleeping moron!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Remember how she used to blame her crap MOD house oven for her terrible baking? Judging by the state of her pizza spirals I'd say soz Sarah it is definitely you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember how she used to blame her crap MOD house oven for her terrible baking? Judging by the state of her pizza spirals I'd say soz Sarah it is definitely you.
They look both raw and burnt at the same time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Good god, what is that creation she’s made?! I snorted when she said she was an inpatient person - you don’t say hahahahaha

• Haha
Its a disgrace that an adult in their mid 30s with 2 kids cannot cook even basic food. She needs to get a grip and learn to cook. Basic, family meals. Spaghetti bolognese, lasagne, a roast dinner - even bleeping chicken & chips or whatever. She just cannot cook a thing. What on Earth is wrong with her?

Reactions: 8
Do Rob and her have those ridiculous toddler plates too? If I served that up to DH he’d think I’d been at the gin all afternoon !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.