Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a disgrace that an adult in their mid 30s with 2 kids cannot cook even basic food. She needs to get a grip and learn to cook. Basic, family meals. Spaghetti bolognese, lasagne, a roast dinner - even bleeping chicken & chips or whatever. She just cannot cook a thing. What on Earth is wrong with her?
I find it bizarre that people can’t cook basics like jacket potatoes and fillings, a basic roast isn’t that hard. I don’t actually understand what’s to aspire to for the people who follow her. She doesn’t parent, she can’t cook, she’s either alone cos her husband is away or she’s not particularly loving towards him, she isn’t attractive or interesting and she doesn’t “do” anything that makes her account one to follow. She’s not even funny or sarcastic. It’s so odd

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to think her MoD house was quite small as it always looked cramped with furniture and stuff everywhere. Turns out that’s Sarah’s style, so much stuff crammed in to the new house. Less is more hun. Haha.

And she is now taking photos on the loo?? Unhinged.

Reactions: 6
I love how she responds to everything that is posted here...

- We say she only cooks sausages - she whacks out the ready roll and creates a disaster.

- We talk about her rushing the house stuff - she responds with "I'm the most impatient person" (yes, we know)

- We mention the possibility that she may have already had her floor done. She responds with a picture of the floor.

If she spent a little less time reading here, and a little more time with her children, then she might be able to figure out whether they have allergies or not.

Reactions: 10
She is trying to be like Katie Ellison with the notes from Isla slipped through the door.

Panelling - how very original Sarah 😴

Reactions: 7
I think she accidentally posted Isla dancing to “Robs” account 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just tragic

Btw, for those of us that didn’t find the house on Rightmove, it’s now up on Zoopla house prices page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she accidentally posted Isla dancing to “Robs” account 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just tragic

Btw, for those of us that didn’t find the house on Rightmove, it’s now up on Zoopla house prices page.
Still can't find it 🥴

Reactions: 1
From what I gather a small village near ....is there one called wallingford has good schools

I’ve asked my husband who works that area ....his answer was I don’t give a tit why should you .... ? But he’s not a woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the details Sarah has already given:

- built 10ish years ago (actually built 2007ish I think)
- 4 bed detached with garage
- cul de sac
- near the village (where Isla’s school is) but far enough that she won’t ever walk to school or the park, they’ll drive for sure.
-blue/green front door

Someone else said it was sold for £425000

There really aren’t many of those newer build houses in the area.

I don’t wanna give her address away so my cryptic clue will only be useful if you already know the local
Roads

“A seasonal stroll down the beach”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

- cul de sac
- near the village (where Isla’s school is) but far enough that she won’t ever walk to school or the park, they’ll drive for sure.
-blue/green front door

I don’t wanna give her address away so my cryptic clue will only be useful if you already know the local
Roads

I love the clue!

- cul de sac
-blue/green front door

Roads

I've been looking at one particular house, but the kitchen is different. If she'd have bought a house in her or previous town (my town), I'd have spotted it by now lol

- cul de sac
-blue/green front door

Roads

No, I'm still stumped. Been looking Gosport area. Am I way off? (Northerner here so no idea of the area at all).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.