Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she knows if she quit her job to go full time she wouldn’t be able to make a wage they could depend on. She’d of done it years ago! She isn’t good enough! Also she wouldn’t have the excuse to have the kids in school/ after school & nursery full time.

Reactions: 4
If I said "bless him" about my husband, he'd divorce me! And rightly so. Why would you constantly patronise your life partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My partner used to be useless in the kitchen but once we bought our house and had our daughter he stepped up and now is pretty good! plus Rs been away for 6+ months will likely do it again and those 2 are spending there evenings painting!! No fancy meals together movie nights they are so far from a couple its unreal....all 4 are like strangers living in a house together!

Reactions: 9
Kinda shocked by that sideboard, i expected it to be white and IKEA-y like everything else she owns 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My partner used to be useless in the kitchen but once we bought our house and had our daughter he stepped up and now is pretty good! plus Rs been away for 6+ months will likely do it again and those 2 are spending there evenings painting!! No fancy meals together movie nights they are so far from a couple its unreal....all 4 are like strangers living in a house together!
They don’t really do anything romantic together as a couple do they? I know there is a pandemic but every Saturday night my partner & I have a little date night. We eat when the kids have gone to bed, watch a movie & enjoy each other company. They never really do anything do they? Unless it actually involves going out! Also to say she’s “this mamas life” she doesn’t really do much as a mum? I know she did movie nights when R was away & she takes them to the park every now & again but I don’t find her inspirational or influencing in any way.
Like you say strangers living together it’s very strange

Reactions: 11
I know Sinbad appears void of a personality but I can't understand how he puts up with her. I can imagine him saying 'there were three of us in this marriage Sarah, me and her camera'.

Reactions: 6
I know Sinbad appears void of a personality but I can't understand how he puts up with her. I can imagine him saying 'there were three of us in this marriage Sarah, me and her camera'.
I would imagine that only seeing her for half of the year helps greatly!

Seems like everyone walks on eggshell around Sarah - don't think Rob is the most dazzling of personalities, but he seems so downtrodden.

Reactions: 4
Ah here it comes - photos of Isla doing school work whilst she’s working. Welcome to the juggle Sarah. You won’t get any sympathy here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
aww bless her she wants patting on the back now she’s actually having to parent. bleeping Norman.

It is actually laughable she calls herself this mama life, her life is nowhere near the life of a normal living mother, they don’t do days out, park trip rarely, hardly ever take the kids on walks or normal activities, Isla has her clubs & Lachlan goes to nursery as often as he’s allowed. Weekends are for Sarah to do HER things and catch up on her life admin. She may occasionally throw the kids a bone and take them to the beach for half hour, but her life is for her, her work, her exercise, her catching up on her very busy life. I don’t know about anyone else but I do all taht on a night or a quick hour when I can, weekends are for my children, quality time, days out, big walks, just making their day. Of course we have to to the big jobs some times that take over a full day but 9/10 our days are focused on giving our children a good life. Not shoving them off with snack plates and tv whilst we decorate ours whole house even though we don’t see them all week (I actually see my children a hell of a lot more than Sarah). It’s bleeping deranged adults have to do adult things sometimes but her kids seem like they are such an inconvenience constantl. She never says she looks forward to spending time with them even though she barely sees them (Lachlan). I couldn’t do it. I would feel so bad, stacked with guilt.

they’ve both got some serious issues. The whole family have.

the sideboard doesn’t go it looks like way too much furniture with that ayyyykayyyyya unit aswell. She’s such a bleeping odd bod.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean I’m not a “kid person” as in, I wouldn’t make my career about being a mum. I love being a mum but children aren’t my calling. I do love getting inspired from those that do, like actual parenting bloggers and vloggers that actually spend time with their children and, well, blog about it 😅
I fail to see what parenting she does. She just films them running around by themselves. Or playing...by themselves. I don’t get her. I just don’t understand.

Reactions: 12
I mean I’m not a “kid person” as in, I wouldn’t make my career about being a mum. I love being a mum but children aren’t my calling. I do love getting inspired from those that do, like actual parenting bloggers and vloggers that actually spend time with their children and, well, blog about it 😅
I fail to see what parenting she does. She just films them running around by themselves. Or playing...by themselves. I don’t get her. I just don’t understand.
she thinks that birthing a child equates to being a parent. In reality those kids are being used for fodder for her lacklustre infantile social media attention seeking crap. She doesn’t actually care about the kids as people - she has no bond or genuine connection with them, there’s no genuine maternal love there. She has no idea how to engage with them and makes no effort at all to interact with them. She shows no interest in nurturing them, teaching them, or building them into well rounded people. She’s the epitome of someone completely unsuited and ill equipped to be a parent.

Reactions: 11
Interested that when she was super busy in her staple counting job when Isla was at school she was sensible enough to not post anything during the day. Now that she feels the need to prove Isla is at home we are getting the edge of her laptop photos and apologies that the spare room is a mess. Thought work was really busy Sarah? Are work happy for you to be taking photos and uploading to Instagram when you are meant to be listening to a meeting?

She is definitely expecting all the praise for something that thousands of parents have been doing for the last two weeks and for 6 months last year.

Reactions: 14
Nursery must be costing them. I doubt they qualify for more than 15 hours a week. If he’s there full time every day it can’t be cheap.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.