Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she got a house with a butler sink, shutters on every window, pendulum lights and that front door and she’s still complaining! People pay so much money to add those things to their homes.

When we moved into our house we were lucky if we even had a lightbulb left for us!

Grateful??? Is she kidding?

Has she forgotten about #shouldnthavemoved “I wish I could move home”, “Rob wore me down” 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she got a house with a butler sink, shutters on every window, pendulum lights and that front door and she’s still complaining! People pay so much money to add those things to their homes.

When we moved into our house we were lucky if we even had a lightbulb left for us!

Grateful??? Is she kidding?

Has she forgotten about #shouldnthavemoved “I wish I could move home”, “Rob wore me down” 🤯
So grateful! She’s done nothing to give that impression so far, all she’s done is bloody moan since the minute she moved into that house! I had to unfollow her, only she could find negativity in moving to a beautiful house of her own just before Christmas, with two healthy kids, her husband home and both still with stable jobs. That’s a lot more than a lot of people have this year. She should be bleeping grateful.

So grateful! She’s done nothing to give that impression so far, all she’s done is bloody moan since the minute she moved into that house! I had to unfollow her, only she could find negativity in moving to a beautiful house of her own just before Christmas, with two healthy kids, her husband home and both still with stable jobs. That’s a lot more than a lot of people have this year. She should be bleeping grateful.
She’s a silly wee girl who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing

I genuinely hope she has given herself a bit of a bloody shake and realises what a twit she has been so Christmas is back on. She needs to realise that her children could not give one duck what Christmas looks like and what instagrammable accessories maybe there or not there. They are her true audience

• Heart
Ah, she got the Christmas Tree photo for the gram so has cheered up a bit. Hope you get lots of likes and engagement for it Sarah because we know how much that validation means to you. So when you go for a cry and moan to Mummy you can say 'at least strangers on my phone liked my tree sob sob'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am waiting to see how she is on Christmas Day, will she put on a brave face for the kids or will it be a sob fest of epic proportions?

Reactions: 6
Those 'notes' from santa she advertised are awful. You have all year to get your child a present/s from Santa.
If shes using them for her mums presents then thats stupid, surely the kids know those presents are from grandparents?

Reactions: 3
my family live almost 3 hours away. We were undecided whether to travel back when it was announced the relaxed 5 days would happen. We usually spend Xmas day at home then travel up for the in between bit. We decided that we’d only end up with a night or 2 & not worth the risk especially after the 2nd lockdown. We never told the kids our discussions, we didn’t want to disappoint them or give false hope as we had a feeling it wouldn’t end up happening. We’ve also been organising Christmas since October, getting presents sent from family by Amazon, post & me personally picking them up & wrapping them. Christmas to me is about children. Although my kids love our parents/ their grandparents spending time just us 4 is all they need. They’re so used to FaceTime now that it’s second nature. Don’t get me wrong inside I feel flat & very sad I won’t be spending Christmas with family I know it’s safest right now. I also haven’t seen them since March. It’s people like her that are the reason we’re in such a mess! Swanning about up to Scotland, down to London! She saw her family in summer! Putting everyone at risk! She’s a selfish cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t believe that for a second.

Are we supposed to believe that she’s so greedy that she’ll just accept anything and everything that a company will give to her for free? Despite her saying multiple times that she only works with/uses things that she genuinely likes. Fake trees? NO

Or are we supposed to believe that she got paid loads of money and spent 30 minutes of her child free days to pose in front of some props that she had no intention of keeping of using in the hopes of duping her loyal followers into buying “thismamalife” style tit......all whilst confusing the duck out of her kids with the whole “tree up/tree down” situation.

Either way she’s deceitful, greedy and manipulative. I could not respect her any less than i currently do.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Undecided?
Looks pretty set up to me liar liar......
She’s going to pretend that there was such a demand and so many questions that she just HAD to set up a home account to keep it separate from all of her “mummy” content .... kids are in childcare as much as possible and she cooks them 2-3 meals a week! No real #mumlife there!

She just needs to make it easier for her accountant to decide what she can and can’t claim for! Children make taxes difficult. Buildings not so much. Expect to see alllllll of the furniture and paint ads. I wouldn’t be surprised if a velux window popped up soon like all the other instahuns pretending to renovate a perfectly acceptable 10yr old house.

Don’t believe that for a second.

Are we supposed to believe that she’s so greedy that she’ll just accept anything and everything that a company will give to her for free? Despite her saying multiple times that she only works with/uses things that she genuinely likes. Fake trees? NO

Or are we supposed to believe that she got paid loads of money and spent 30 minutes of her child free days to pose in front of some props that she had no intention of keeping of using in the hopes of duping her loyal followers into buying “thismamalife” style tit......all whilst confusing the duck out of her kids with the whole “tree up/tree down” situation.

Either way she’s deceitful, greedy and manipulative. I could not respect her any less than i currently do.
she’s a lying sack of crap isn’t she?!!!!

Donated it my arse!

It got donated to the wheelie bin.

Undecided?
Looks pretty set up to me liar liar......
she’s a barefaced liar!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.