Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember how freaked out she got when she realised she was walking about and total strangers were seeing her and knowing all about her and her kids. Then she goes and gives everyone a description of where she lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry... tomorrow is Christmas eve, her kids off school and hopefully nursery!!!
Shes clearly off work, yet shes worrying about looking at sofas (hello, pandemic!!!!), workouts and nails! Ffs be with your children Sarah, make cookies and watch Christmas films and enjoy seeing as you're all off for Christmas!

Cant believe shes taken Isla to look at couches 2 days before Christmas!! And guessing Lachlan is at nursery....you couldn't make it up!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Cant believe shes taken Isla to look at couches 2 days before Christmas!! And guessing Lachlan is at nursery....you couldn't make it up!!!!
"Cause everyone is waiting for the sales"
No you absolute twit it's because everyone is following stay home advise and not doing unnecessary shopping!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She thinks dfs is dead because everyone will be waiting for the sales šŸ™ˆ no you bleeping idiot. They are at home spending time with their family, at Christmas, during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im disgusted shes obviously put L in nursery. Theyre both home, sofa shopping could wait till the new year.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
nothing says Christmas like a trip sofa shopping! šŸ™ˆto be fair L is probably having the time of his life if heā€™s at nursery. Making crafts, singing & not being forced to go shopping for a sofa that could wait until any other time but Christmas Eve eve!

D76C27B1-1B42-4E3E-8A56-D3C71F645EE0.jpeg
This has made me smile. I donā€™t follow her any longer but checked to see her latest posts after reading up here.
I canā€™t believe how much she publishes on line! Also, wondering if they have gone sofa shopping as a family of 4!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has gone sofa shopping? Thereā€™s a pandemic on!! I think whoever said she doesnā€™t believe in it or the danger of it is right, thereā€™s no need itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t got a sofa and they take months to be delivered any way. Or does she expect it now now now?

imagine being dragged sofa shopping on your Christmas holidays by your mum who very obviously isnā€™t happy with or grateful for her healthy family, well paying work, expensive new house and god knows what else. Doesnā€™t know she is made and will never be happy, not with the new house, notif they ever move toScotland, not with a new baby.

Reactions: 3
Is L's nursery open tomorrow? Please don't tell me she's going to make him go on Christmas Eve... To be honest, she'd probably take him on Christmas Day if they were open.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She has gone sofa shopping? Thereā€™s a pandemic on!! I think whoever said she doesnā€™t believe in it or the danger of it is right, thereā€™s no need itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t got a sofa and they take months to be delivered any way. Or does she expect it now now now?

imagine being dragged sofa shopping on your Christmas holidays by your mum who very obviously isnā€™t happy with or grateful for her healthy family, well paying work, expensive new house and god knows what else. Doesnā€™t know she is made and will never be happy, not with the new house, notif they ever move toScotland, not with a new baby.
Why is DFS even open? Surely it is not essential retail.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry has she left her wee boy at nursery?? Itā€™s nearly Christmas!! They clearly donā€™t need the childcare so why isnā€™t that sweet little boy at home making memories with his family. Let me guess because sofa shopping is ā€œinconvenientā€ with a small child? I am sure her other child is bored out of their mind!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.