Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide if she is stupid, arrogant or both. There is a highly transmissible virus going about and she is swanning about on non essential shop browsing! Hope Sarah understands that it is people acting as if it’s normal times that’s why her area is going into Tier 4 lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was going to say L is probably much happier at nursery hut such a shame they aren’t doing fun stuff as a family. But also, if it’s so boring why the duck is she sharing?? It’s so BORING.

Reactions: 5
Welcome to Tier 4 Sarah on Boxing Day!!!

Sofa shopping - it’s not urgent, she has a perfectly good sofa to sit on. Calm the duck down Sarah and stay at home. She’s going to have another melt down once she finds out they’re in tier 4 from Boxing Day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Tier 4 from Boxing Day.... that won’t go down well!! At least she’s got her sofa shopping in before though eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tier 4 from Saturday Sarah. Enjoy the lack of nails, hair, filler and being able to do anything other than stay home. Maybe if you had stayed home for the past month the south east wouldnt be facing tier 4 you selfish twit

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow this stupid bint anymore because I live near her and a couple years ago I saw her and her kids out. Youngest was being a nightmare running away from her and I literally almost grabbed him and said “Lachlan stop” .. that freaked me the duck out. I’ve never met them and I knew everything about them and was about to talk to her kid like he was a friends kid.
Anyhow... came over to see what she’s up to
Does she now live in fareham? seeing as gosport and surrounds is in tier 4. So is Portsmouth. The only place that isn’t is fareham.
What the duck is wrong with her going sofa shopping? Stupid cow it’s empty because we’re all AT HOME

Reactions: 8
No but Ls nursery is in tier 4 and although its technically 'education' he doesnt need to be there as theyre both home.
wtf so presumably he’s around a lot of potential infections, and she’s going to take him back to her new place....she’s so fricking stupid. And why is her kid in nursery!?Our nursery is open up until tomorrow but we took ours out a week ago because we weren’t working! Omg she’s so selfish.
Tempted to sacrifice my burner to comment 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sarah being on a day off and still sending Lachlan to nursery is the norm, but a couple of days before Christmas and when his nursery is in Tier 4 is a new low with both parents off work. Rob is equally culpable in seeming to not want to spend time with his son.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry has she left her wee boy at nursery?? It’s nearly Christmas!! They clearly don’t need the childcare so why isn’t that sweet little boy at home making memories with his family. Let me guess because sofa shopping is “inconvenient” with a small child? I am sure her other child is bored out of their mind!!
She’s left him because she’s a poor excuse of a mother and he’s nothing more than an inconvenience to her. And she’s hoping for another child. Sort out your relationship with your youngest first Sarah or don’t bother!

Sarah being on a day off and still sending Lachlan to nursery is the norm, but a couple of days before Christmas and when his nursery is in Tier 4 is a new low with both parents off work. Rob is equally culpable in seeming to not want to spend time with his son.
I agree, he’s just as much to blame as Sarah, and he should be bloody ashamed of himself as well, bout time he grew a pair and actually told Sarah what a selfish woman she is

Reactions: 7
wtf so presumably he’s around a lot of potential infections, and she’s going to take him back to her new place....she’s so fricking stupid. And why is her kid in nursery!?Our nursery is open up until tomorrow but we took ours out a week ago because we weren’t working! Omg she’s so selfish.
Tempted to sacrifice my burner to comment 🤔
Considering they've had a few cases too you'd think she'd want to keep him safe at home.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 357705 This has made me smile. I don’t follow her any longer but checked to see her latest posts after reading up here.
I can’t believe how much she publishes on line! Also, wondering if they have gone sofa shopping as a family of 4!
I presumed that you blacked out the person's insta handle? Because Sarah has left it on for all to see so that her followers can harass this person.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Quite right, it may have come from an anonymous account but it seemed right as I chose to mention it here.

she doesn’t appear to have any restraint when it comes to what she publishes on her social media. Fine, yes she classes herself as an influencer and makes part of her income with paid ads but it just seems so strange to me to capture her everyday and post online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Quite right, it may have come from an anonymous account but it seemed right as I chose to mention it here.
I thought that you added it! 🥰 Sarah wouldn't have the decency to realize how out of order it is to publicise the person on her account and go back and blur it out herself. 😠 I had a giggle at the message that was sent to her, but I didn't think it was that horrendously offensive that it deserved to be called out by her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.