Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her house!!! It’s so nice and no, the wallpaper was absolutely fine and although not my taste and clearly not hers, no need to remove now! What an absolute loonytoons she is!!! I’ve never ever seen a grown up married mother behave the way she has over this, although I guess the clues are all there, she’s is very odd at the best of times and nobody in their right minds would miss the fact her eating is disordered and her need to control not normal. Also, why do they never spend christmases at Robs parents? One year there, one with her mum and dad and the next at home? really shows what a spoiled brat she is. Her new house is so nice, she has moaned and moaned for ever about MOD housing, why would she have wanted to go away when she has just got her new home? NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR! Rob needs to bloody grow a pair and tell her to shape up or ship out.
Curious about the asking price! Was it £425k?

Reactions: 1
I just have no words for this woman. Yes she’s allowed to be gutted about her Christmas plans changing, everyone is, but as an adult you have to pull yourself together and make the most of the situation. How are the kids going to enjoy Christmas with their mum moaning feeling sorry for herself?
Sarah doesn’t realise how privileged she really is. She has two healthy children, she’s just brought a lovely house after years of moaning about MOD housing. The housing market now days is so hard for people to get into, she’s had the benefit of low costing housing to allow them to save for a deposit. They both have stable jobs when in this year many people have faced job loss and loss of income. She also has the flexibility to work less hours to spend time with her kids but yet she still chooses to shove L in nursery until he’s forced out the door. So many parents would give anything to be able to work reduced hours and spend a day at home with their toddler.
The constant moaning over pathetic things like wallpaper, furniture not fitting as well as she hoped is just ridiculous. She seriously needs a wake up call😡

Reactions: 10
I do feel some sympathy towards Sarah, everyone is entitled to feel how they feel and I get that she’s gutted to be away from family. As we all are. BUT as a parent you should be trying your dammed best to make Christmas magical for your children. I mean what kids wouldn’t be happy about spending Christmas in a new home with their mum and dad? They don’t have to spend hours in the car, they can actually relax and play with their toys. It sounds heaven to me 🤷‍♀️. And who the hell wants to spend a day in the car right after you’ve move house? Sounds exhausting to me.

And how is she so miserable when she has bought what looks like a lovely family home? It literally costs x3 what my house costs. We’ve been desperately saving to hopefully move to a new house next year. We’ve spent the whole of this lock down in a tiny house with no garden and two young children which hasn’t been fun. Feels like a kick in the teeth to people like me!

Iv been trying to find it on right move with no luck. Can anyone give me a clue? 😂

Reactions: 10
Iv been trying to find it on right move with no luck. Can anyone give me a clue? 😂
I've been looking at sold properties for £425k within a 10 mile radius of Gosport and I can't find it either. 😂 All that my Rightmove search is achieving is making me want to leave London. 😭

Reactions: 4
I found her house!!! It’s so nice and no, the wallpaper was absolutely fine and although not my taste and clearly not hers, no need to remove now! What an absolute loonytoons she is!!! I’ve never ever seen a grown up married mother behave the way she has over this, although I guess the clues are all there, she’s is very odd at the best of times and nobody in their right minds would miss the fact her eating is disordered and her need to control not normal. Also, why do they never spend christmases at Robs parents? One year there, one with her mum and dad and the next at home? really shows what a spoiled brat she is. Her new house is so nice, she has moaned and moaned for ever about MOD housing, why would she have wanted to go away when she has just got her new home? NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR! Rob needs to bloody grow a pair and tell her to shape up or ship out.
Im annoyed I still can't find it 😂 is it still on rightmove?

Reactions: 3
She’s left it until now, the busiest time of the year, 3 bloody days before Christmas to post presents 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She’s left it until now, the busiest time of the year, 3 bloody days before Christmas to post presents 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can just imagine her slumped outside the post office, crying, pleading with that Nicola woman because shes been a good girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she need to find santa sacks and stockings now? Even though her plan was to go home, doesn't she do that for her kids? Take their stocking and sacks up with them? Or does her mum do all that for her? What a lazy mare.

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to find santa sacks and stockings now? Even though her plan was to go home, doesn't she do that for her kids? Take their stocking and sacks up with them? Or does her mum do all that for her? What a lazy mare.
Shell never find them now. I struggled to find some 3 weeks ago so shes got no hope!

It’s no longer on Rightmove and I don’t think it will be on the sold list yet. I narrowed down the search area and just did a random search and I think I found it, looks like it anyway, but as someone on here said earlier she will soon let it slip where it is!! Don’t think it’s there anymore though.

Reactions: 2
As if she doesn’t have stockings for her kids! I really can’t believe she leaves them in Scotland for her mum to do. Just when I think we’ve seen it all from Sarah and her “Mama Life” she goes and tops it again.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably hoping some local business might gift her some stockings.
She will need to polish up on her sewing skills I think.

Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to use a filter on EVERYTHING! I get her using a filter if she’s not wearing makeup and not feeling too confident but to use a filter on her kids is weird...and on a tin of paint?! I mean, just why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.