Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention-seeking as always!

As much as it pains me to say this - her new house looks absolutely lovely! Just cannot get my head around her being so miserable about it. What an upgrade from their MOD house!
Her new house is lovely, one of the rare ones where you could just move straight in and have no immediate worries about it. But no this is Sarah, she has to moan about everything.

Reactions: 15
It was probably anxiety related because of what a bleeping tizz shes got herself into over not seeing mummy and daddy. Absolute bleeping fruit loop.

Reactions: 10
Was the wallpaper that offensive that she couldn't get through xmas......settle the kids sort the stuff out..... Get to Xmas then after that do what u feel u need too.!!! Its 10pm... Chill out enjoy your new house and the fact your husband is here and not deployed...... Probs wishes he was to be fair!!

Reactions: 16
Her only bloody concern is instagram and herself. Those poor kids.
She didn’t think the wallpaper was IG friendly so that is the priority.
I expect she viewed that house not thinking “That will be lovely for the kids” or “Rob will like this”.
Sarah’s main concern was probably “ What will Lucie and the bloody bump think of it? Will it impress enough?” She so transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So in less than 24 hours...

Ironed her bedding and mad her bed and took a photo complaining about furniture not matching

Put her nativity scene out and complained it still doesn’t quite feel Christmassy enough

Gone food shopping And posted it

Posted the response to her Tesco ad survey

Posted a photo of her front door

Posted about her having been unwell

Been on phone to 111 With her husband

Been to collect antibiotics

Posted an amazon ad

Posted her dinner

Posted the pile of tit Scottish music crying about wishing she could Move home even though she just has moved house.

Posted about her organising her kids wardrobe

Posted her husband reading a bedtime story in kids bed

Posted a photo of her landing (wtf)

Posted stupid quotes

Posted what her kid said when he went to sleep

Got her husband to film her stripping wallpaper

Posted pictures of bleeping walls

I mean it’s only snippets guys.

Bloody addiction and needs help.

Oh and I got that all on one page because stories down saved them all on a scroll feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The wallpaper in the dining area of the kitchen looked fine, just as the wallpaper in her bedroom did. I am dreading what kind of insta/ikaya cliche she is going to turn that house into. Just like her (lack of) fashion sense she will copy everyone else's style. All for the gram and not about what works for a family home.

Reactions: 7
So in less than 24 hours...

Ironed her bedding and mad her bed and took a photo complaining about furniture not matching

Put her nativity scene out and complained it still doesn’t quite feel Christmassy enough

Gone food shopping And posted it

Posted the response to her Tesco ad survey

Posted a photo of her front door

Posted about her having been unwell

Been on phone to 111 With her husband

Been to collect antibiotics

Posted an amazon ad

Posted her dinner

Posted the pile of tit Scottish music crying about wishing she could Move home even though she just has moved house.

Posted about her organising her kids wardrobe

Posted her husband reading a bedtime story in kids bed

Posted a photo of her landing (wtf)

Posted stupid quotes

Posted what her kid said when he went to sleep

Got her husband to film her stripping wallpaper

Posted pictures of bleeping walls

I mean it’s only snippets guys.

Bloody addiction and needs help.

Oh and I got that all on one page because stories down saved them all on a scroll feed.
You forgot apologised for being so quiet today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has no concern for Robs parents. When was the last time they saw him? When was the last time they spent more than an hour with their grandkids?

With her Scotland trip stopped at such late notice I wonder if her Mums managed to get her presents posted down in time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has no concern for Robs parents. When was the last time they saw him? When was the last time they spent more than an hour with their grandkids?

With her Scotland trip stopped at such late notice I wonder if her Mums managed to get her presents posted down in time 😂
I hope he starts wailing and bawling about it on his pathetic dadalife account tomorrow. If he can work out the password 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Moans that the kids are bored without internet. Spends a pointless amount of time stripping wallpaper instead of entertaining said kids. All for the gram, though. Priorities.

Also has to one-up Rob. She always points out flaws... Especially in other people/things/situations. Such a negative mentality. She must be so draining to be around.

Reactions: 11
As a townie southerner that went to agricultural college and then vet school I find it incredibly hard to believe that Sarah ever attended any kind of Young Farmers event. I still thank my lucky stars that I ever made it out of one of those 😂 and I’m from an Irish family, used to a drink or two!

Why are they stripping perfectly acceptable inoffensive wallpaper late at night? Aren’t they desperate for baby number 3? Don’t they have a new house to unpack and decorate for Christmas? Don’t they have presents to wrap? Don’t they have 6 months worth of being apart to make up for watching movies on the sofa or sharing a bottle of wine, planning for their beautiful new house?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah doesn't miss Scotland, she misses her mum.
If she were to move to Aberdeen/shire to be near her family, she would be constantly moaning about (and here are just a few things off the top of my head).. missing her friends from England, missing the instamums (mrs meldrum barely tolerates her here), missing the beautiful English weather as its so dull and cold here, missing the food and insta worthy cocktail bars, missing all the shops, having to pay £££s for flights to London for "brand work/ PR trips", Rob not getting a decent enough job or being well paid enough to afford the same kind of house and lifestyle they have but in Aberdeen/shire, different tasting sausages... oh and the kids getting picked on for their English accents.

Reactions: 13
She seems in such a rush to make lots of changes to their new house.

I don’t know if she is in Tier 4 as we are but I feel it’s her job as a parent to help guide the children through this and set an example. Absolutely acknowledge the disappointment about plans having to change but this has been a year where we have all made sacrifices.

Their new home looks lovely and I just wish she could focus on the positives.
I’d have driven myself potty if I constantly was dwelling on all the work we need to do to our place. Sometimes a get a bit frustrated about the list of work we have in front of us, but then I have a deep breath, remember how fortunate we are to have been able to save, whilst both in secure employment and settle in an area we are all very happy in. Not one of my friends will judge me for taking my time over getting our living room decorated, not having landscaped the garden etc. Whilst all this stuff will happen, it’s just not a priority right now. It’s more important to me to have a home that is comfortable for my family as we are spending so much time at home.

I hope she can feel proud of becoming a home owner and that she is in quite a privileged position compared to so many people affected by this virus

What was her rush to get out of the quarter and into the new place? Especially if the intention was to be away over Christmas. moving house over a leave period is always handy, but they were always going to be away.

There is no way they’ll have handed it back to the Accommodation Officer, that’ll no doubt happen after Christmas stand down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah it’s your job to be amother to those children and to show them that Christmas is magical. They are growing up in a toxic environment where you are showing them things are never enough.

You aren’t skinny enough so you have disordered eating / filler / hair extensions / exercise for hours on end

L wasn’t enough of an easy baby so you wrote about him giving you PTSD

Your old home wasn’t good enough because it was rented so you picked fault and criticised it

Your husband isn’t home enough and you moan when he’s deployed

Your new home isn’t good enough because it’s got some hairs in the carpet some wallpaper

Southern England isn’t enough for you, you have to be in Scotland

You are destroying your children’s home life. You are robbing them of happy memories of “that one time we didn’t go to grandma’s for Christmas”

Grow the duck up sweetheart

You’re a disgrace

You live a life of white middle class privilege and you DARE to spend your days moaning

You’re despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was the wallpaper that offensive that she couldn't get through xmas......settle the kids sort the stuff out..... Get to Xmas then after that do what u feel u need too.!!! Its 10pm... Chill out enjoy your new house and the fact your husband is here and not deployed...... Probs wishes he was to be fair!!
I found her house!!! It’s so nice and no, the wallpaper was absolutely fine and although not my taste and clearly not hers, no need to remove now! What an absolute loonytoons she is!!! I’ve never ever seen a grown up married mother behave the way she has over this, although I guess the clues are all there, she’s is very odd at the best of times and nobody in their right minds would miss the fact her eating is disordered and her need to control not normal. Also, why do they never spend christmases at Robs parents? One year there, one with her mum and dad and the next at home? really shows what a spoiled brat she is. Her new house is so nice, she has moaned and moaned for ever about MOD housing, why would she have wanted to go away when she has just got her new home? NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR! Rob needs to bloody grow a pair and tell her to shape up or ship out.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.